Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLight Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Voting_barLight Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLight Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Voting_barLight Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Light Resistance (Training Wraith)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:27 am

"Now, I thought you were suppose to be focusing on making a little light orb, not talking to me." I say seriously with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue130/130Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:30 am

this time it takes less focus than before and it's a little bigger as well ''hows that'' i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:39 am

"Starting to get better." I say as I walk over to Wraith and touch his hand. "Your putting a lot of energy into it. It should be bigger than it is. Here, I'll show you how big it should be with that much energy." I say as I hold out my hand and made an orb of light the size of a pumkin.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue130/130Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:44 am

''hmm i guess the key really is to relax'' i say as soon as i do the orb gets bigger to about half the size that ghosts orb was
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:52 am

"Its that and focus." I say calmly. "Don't get me wrong, things can be crazy and hectic and if your clear headed you would still be able to do this stuf. Its all about the mentality. Keep your mind calm and at peace. No matter what is going on. The moment you start to panic is the moment you should dig your own grave." I explained. "The things we go against in our group are no push overs. They usually know what they are doing. Axel here knows what i'm talking about...personally." I added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:47 am

I scratched my head. "I have no clue what your talking about, Ghost." I said as I held my hand to my chin to think about it, but nothing came up. "I've got nothing." I said as I held my hands up to my sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:28 am

"Have you forgoten about the Organization already?" I say with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:44 am

I began to laugh. "They weren't really a pushover, just a nuisance compared to Vergil." I said with a chuckle. "I thought Xemnas was strong, but The demon lord makes him look like a dusk." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:30 pm

''what exactly is the organization you keep talking about'' i ask
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:55 pm

"I think organization 13." I telepathically say to Wraith. Im not going anywhere near you to say this in person because i dont like LIGHT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:16 pm

''you should ask ghost to help you out like he did for me'' i yell hoping that shadow would hear me
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:59 pm

"I alredy did dillshit." I say from right behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:15 am

"Well, I taught him to a point. There is sertain lights he can't go in." I inform Wraith with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:08 am

''so now what'' i ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:59 am

"Keep trainin, thats what." I say as I brightened the light slightly.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:39 pm

''um ok'' i say as i again relax and focus on creating a light orb and this time its even biger than the last one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Resistance (Training Wraith)   Light Resistance (Training Wraith) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light Resistance (Training Wraith)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3