Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Vote_lcapTime for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Voting_barTime for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Vote_lcapTime for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Voting_barTime for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Left_bar_bleue210/210Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Left_bar_bleue190/190Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Empty
PostSubject: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:50 am

OCC:I Know Ventus, Vergil, I think Riku, signed up

Cepeda awaits his the peole who are taking the Exam.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Riku
New player
Riku

Number of posts : 13
Class : keyblader
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Left_bar_bleue50/50Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Left_bar_bleue30/30Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:27 am

i walk into the room where cepeda is."hello, is this were i'll be taking the exam? " i said
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Left_bar_bleue210/210Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Left_bar_bleue190/190Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:04 pm

"Yes, I am Cepeda the Adminstratior, your first test is Strength, go with Dan and he will test your strength."
Dan walks up to Riku with a machine,

"Punch the cushion on that machine."
Back to top Go down
Riku
New player
Riku

Number of posts : 13
Class : keyblader
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Character sheet
Health:
Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Left_bar_bleue50/50Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Left_bar_bleue30/30Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:16 am

i look at the cushion then punch it as hard as i can
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:22 am

I appeared through a sin rift with my Yamato keyblade resting on my shoulders. "What pointless tests do you want me to do Cepeda?" I asked him with an annoyed tone.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 434
Class : Keyblade apprentice
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Left_bar_bleue90/90Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Left_bar_bleue70/70Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:18 am

"hey cepeda. am i late?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leviissocooler
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:59 am

Cepeda point at the machine.

"Punch it, both of you."

Riku, your strength is 34, decent.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:50 am

I look at the Machine and grimace. "Sorry Ventus, but you're not going to be able to do this test." I said before walking over and punching the machine hard.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:37 pm

"Vergil, 65 impressive."
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Left_bar_bleue90/90Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Left_bar_bleue70/70Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:33 pm

"were you planning on breaking it vergil if so i think you failed"
i said while laughing
i walked over to the machine and calmed down so as to get the full power of the punch
i took in a deep breath and punched the machine
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:02 pm

I stepped over next to Cepeda. "I pulled that punch, I didn't think you had a spare and Ventus seemed eager to find out his strength." I said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:50 pm

"what a buzz kill. you do know i was trying to pull a joke right?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:31 pm

I glared at Ventus. "There is no need for jokes." I said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:43 pm

"well you dont have to get all mad"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:24 pm

"Ventus, 18..."

Cepeda holds back laughter.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:32 pm

I glared at Ventus. "Getting angry is a human trait. Mr. 18 strength." I said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:36 pm

"well it seems glaring isnt" i said undder my breath
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Cepeda laughs at Vergil's insult toward Ventus as he directs toward another area, here they must run from point a to point b, where we will measure speed and grade it between F-S
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:43 pm

"well ill do better in this because speed is my main trait"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:41 pm

I stepped up next to Cepeda. "I'll let these humans go first, wouldn't want them to feel inferior to quickly." I said with a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:44 pm

I open a portal and appear sitting on the ground next to Cepeda. "I had the feeling that something was going on, so I decided to drop by and watch," I say, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:50 pm

I looked over at Namine. "Shouldn't you be doing this too, you are the nobody of a keyblade wielder." I said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:04 pm

I look over at Vergil. "I didn't sign up.. I figured I'd be busy on some sort of mission," I say, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:44 am

i ran to the end and back as fast as i could
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:40 am

Ventus, your speed is an A, good.

Cepeda points at Riku.

Vergil, you might think this test is easy Vergil, but you are wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)   Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for the EXAM (For Those that Signed Up)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next