Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Leaving town - Page 2 Vote_lcapLeaving town - Page 2 Voting_barLeaving town - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Leaving town - Page 2 Vote_lcapLeaving town - Page 2 Voting_barLeaving town - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Leaving town

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Leaving town - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Leaving town - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Leaving town - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Leaving town - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Leaving town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:19 pm

I sit down on the log of my sister's final resting place and started to carve a sword
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Leaving town - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Leaving town - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Leaving town - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Leaving town - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:10 am

i look at blaze then i walk over to him."i know a great place to train and get stronger " i say

ooc:long time no see blaze
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:54 am

"You wouldn't happen to be talking about my training grounds behind my house would you?" I said with a chuckle as I prop Vergil's arm over my shoulder so he wouldn't fall. "I think its time for you to sit down Veril." I add with another chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
Leaving town - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Leaving town - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Leaving town - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Leaving town - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:10 pm

I chuckled at Ghost. "I don't think so," I said as I slid off his shoulder and stumbled over. I took a drunken fist master stance. "Would you like to spar Ghost?" I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Leaving town - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Leaving town - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Leaving town - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Leaving town - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:42 pm

"actully i have a better place " i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:19 pm

I swipe Vergil's legs and smile. "Don't make me sit you down." I say with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:25 pm

I slid my leg up and popped Ghost in the chest. "you can try." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:03 am

Before Vergil could pull his leg back I grabbed it and spun him around and plopped him onto a boulder. "You get slower when your drunk. I should have you drink every day." I say with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:15 pm

I laughed before my fists become a blur and I punched Ghost in the chin. "Not as slow as you think." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:48 pm

"You missed." I say as a body double explodes. "Your still not fast enough. You didn't even realize you were fighting with a body double the whole time." I say from behind Vergil as I start laughing.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:37 am

I chuckled as I disappear from that spot and put Ghost in a head lock. "really now?" I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:53 am

"Predictable." I say as I flip Vergil over my shoulder and pull hydra out and point it at Vergil. "boom." I say as I pull the trigger and the gun doesn't fire. *tick* "The damned gun only works now if I focus demonic energy into it. It can no longer hold normal bullets anymore." I say with a chuckle as put away Hydra, I pick up Vergil and dust off his trench coat.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:38 pm

"Don't hurt him too much next he might kick MY butt."I said then laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:17 pm

i stand there and watch ghost fight vergil."hey ghost, you want alittle sparing match against me?" i say as i walk next to him
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:35 pm

"hehe, this is gonna be good"I said and got up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:32 am

"When are our sparing matches friendly? They always end in disaster." I say with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:37 pm

"well then it shall be interesting when we're done wont it? " i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:05 am

"Are you sure you want to be doing this? Last time we had a sparing match you were bed ridden for a week." I said as I move Hydra from my coat pocket to my hoster. I pull Love and Hate off of my back and prop them on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:52 pm

i look at ghost and smile."funnest week ever" i say as i draw red queen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:29 am

"Yeah, fun for you. I had to slave myself out to get you feeling better. I know you were drawing out but didn't really care." I say with a chuckle as I tapped my foot and made severall stone spikes come shooting out of the ground towards Nero by using alchemy. Without hesitation I jumped into the air and landed softly on one of the spikes and slid down it with both Love and Hate coming down hard towards Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:45 pm

i jump backwards to avoid ghost and the spikes. i then rev red queen and launch waves of fire at ghost quickly followed by three summon swords
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:28 am

I jumped into the air and flipped over the attacks Nero sent and landed right in front of Nero. Before landing I swung Love around, sending a wind wave at Nero. I landed and rushed Nero and swiped his legs.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:36 pm

i land flat on my back,but as i lay there i touch the ground with my hand, instantly freezing the ground under ghosts feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:36 pm

"Have you learned nothing?" I said as I pull out my zippo and light it. I make the flame bigger and melt the ice on the ground. I created an fire dome around us and rushed Nero. With both Love and Hate I sent attack after attack towards Nero as I slowly pushed him back towards the flames.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:54 pm

"oh i think i might have" i say as i block the attacks.as i almost get pushed into the fire, i grab Hate with my right hand and throw ghost right into the fire.i prepare myself for ghost's counter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving town   Leaving town - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving town
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next