Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Vote_lcapevery mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Voting_barevery mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Vote_rcap 
Nero
every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Vote_lcapevery mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Voting_barevery mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Phantom

Male
Number of posts : 295
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Left_bar_bleue70/70every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Left_bar_bleue50/50every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Empty
PostSubject: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:12 pm

Its night, im walking with dora and eve at each side of mine, we come up over a ridge that over looks on the small town of twilight. I look at dora and eve, "we better make camp here." I say with the feeling of more confusion and emptyness.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Left_bar_bleue50/50every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Left_bar_bleue30/30every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:20 pm

I was out training with my generals while in my Omega Angelo form when I noticed Phantom way off. I summoned my Angelo army to fight against my generals for a short while as I glided over to him. "Hello Phantom, what brings you out here?" I asked him while not reverting back to my human form.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Left_bar_bleue70/70every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:23 pm

"I am looking for some land to build a house." I say. "do you now of any places.?" I ask as I notice the fighting goin on off in the distance
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Left_bar_bleue30/30every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:43 pm

I looked about. "The place that my demons are fighting is as good a place as any." I said before laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:34 pm

I step out of a portal. "Why don't you take the land next to my house brother." I suggest as I start to watch Vergil's generals fight his Angelo army.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:57 pm

I look over to Ghost and Vergil. "Sounds good to me bro." I say plainly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:09 pm

"There is approximately 200 miles of land, 100 or so has trees on it." I explained to Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:28 pm

I glanced over at Ghost. "Shouldn't you be training also?" I asked him plainly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:28 pm

"I just got done training." I said in the same type of tone Vergil gave me.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Left_bar_bleue270/270every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Left_bar_bleue250/250every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:06 am

i walk up to the group and look at ghost."i swear i just heard phantom say he wants to build a house " i say laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:19 pm

"He does, he is going to be our neighbor Nero. We should be nice neighbors and help him, then when he has built his house we can throw him a house warming party." I say to Nero with a smile on my face. "My brother is no joke Nero, you should no this by now. He is alot like me and if you truely know me you would know that when I start something, I finish it." I added in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:38 pm

I look at both Nero and Ghost. " Ya thats no shit.. But I have to say I looking for some land up high in the mountains. that way i can be heard and not seen. and that way so dora and eve can have lots of room to grow." I say plainly.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:04 pm

I shook my head. "I cannot think of any places that you wish to place your home." I said then turned to ghost. "At least your brother knows the importance of training." I said to him before returning to my demons.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 pm

"Im not tryin to kiss ass or nothing but he is right." I say with a little chuckle, I then began to set up a sniper post to watch the fight.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:21 pm

Suddenly, three electric red balls appeared in the air and an Omnious laughter could be heard. "Mundus!" I shouted angrily. Suddenly, Griffen,Mundus' Phantom, and Nightmare appeared. I looked around at my army. "Let's go get them." I said as calmly as I could.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:24 pm

I pull over my guille camo to try and avoid being seen, after that, I then lock and load my rifle. " Ahh shits gonna hit the fan." I say
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:26 pm

Suddenly Mundus's own army appears behind his generals, I summon my demon army and charge in and begin to cut up demons, I heard a weird scratching noises and I see a large mass of darkness coming over a hill.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm

I yell at dora and eva "GET TO COVER YOU TO.!!!" I take on the inner furian, I then start locking on to members of Munduses army.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:38 pm

I attempted to do the same thing as mundus and project my voice. I sent a summon sword flying up into the air and it formed three orbs in the air, one was electric, another was fire, and the last was made of wind. They were all blue. "Phantom do not hit my demons if you please, Ghost, Nero, take care of the heartless coming over the hill." I said through the orbs in the air.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:50 pm

"Vergil. have your demons put on IR strobes. that way I can tell the difference." I say reaching for my ammo bag to get my silencer and tracer rounds.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:51 pm

I sliced one of Mundus's demons and then I shook my head. "I cannot do that, but I will do this." I said as I made all of my peons turn into their human forms.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:56 pm

"I say to myself ok. that works to." I say as I start to cut down the enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:57 pm

"Vergil, The Zweihander hasn't been fully researched but that doesn't matter now. Have one of your men go get it for me. We need all the help we can get." I say as my eyes turned black. My wings appeared and a purple aura engulfed my body. "I want to take Mundus myself." I say in a demonic voice.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:03 pm

I looked back at Ghost. "Very well, but you aren't assaulting Mundus alone, Phantom and Nero are going with you, We'll keep his army occupied here." I said as I ordered five peons to go get the Soul Splitter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:06 pm

"Fine, But I'm getting the final blow." I say stubbornly. I walk over to my brother and pick him up by his guille suit. "Now is not the time to hide brother." I say as I put him on my back and start to fly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)   every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

every mile a memory. (open to all who have had encounters with phantom)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next