Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Gilver's at it again... Vote_lcapGilver's at it again... Voting_barGilver's at it again... Vote_rcap 
Nero
Gilver's at it again... Vote_lcapGilver's at it again... Voting_barGilver's at it again... Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Gilver's at it again...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Gilver's at it again... Left_bar_bleue50/50Gilver's at it again... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Gilver's at it again... Left_bar_bleue30/30Gilver's at it again... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Gilver's at it again... Empty
PostSubject: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:09 pm

I walked into King Tritons throne room disguised as Gilver, and I approached his trident. "Now then, this will help me conquer this world." I said as I reached up to take it.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Gilver's at it again... Left_bar_bleue210/210Gilver's at it again... Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Gilver's at it again... Left_bar_bleue190/190Gilver's at it again... Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:55 pm

Cepeda appears swim from behind the throne. His keyblade transforming him into a merman. Cepeda smirks at Gilver as he looks him in the eye.

I've been following you for a while, and I got a question, who are you, and why do you want this world?

Cepeda takes out End of a Heart.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Gilver's at it again... Left_bar_bleue50/50Gilver's at it again... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Gilver's at it again... Left_bar_bleue30/30Gilver's at it again... Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:16 pm

I chuckled. "You are foolish if you think it's just this world," I said as I grabbed the trident and send a undercurrent at Cepeda causing him to fly back toward the wall. I then escape through a sin rift.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Gilver's at it again... Left_bar_bleue210/210Gilver's at it again... Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Gilver's at it again... Left_bar_bleue190/190Gilver's at it again... Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm

Cepeda flies, as he sees Gilver escape.

Well, this sucks, i'll get him back.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:42 am

I escape from Cepeda into Agrabah. I stood in the Cave of Wonders and looked about, I found Jafar's staff sticking out of a pile of gold, I grabbed it and examined it. "I'd much rather have the Genie's Lamp." I said plainly as I examined the staff.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:19 am

OCC:Won't let you out this easily

Jin was exploring the Cave of Wonders as he sees the man examining the staff as he walks up to him.

Whatcha doin?
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:24 am

"Well well well, Cepeda, you seem to keep following me around." I said as I stood up and turn around. "Let's test the power of this staff, Shall we." I said as I raised it a some bandit Heartless appeared to attack Cepeda, I then enhanced their power with my own Demonic power before leaving through a sin rift.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Jin raises his eyebrows.

I'm Jin, not Cepeda. Cepeda is my dad.

Jin sees one jumps up and attacks, as he roundhouse kicks it, as he sees another throw a sword at him, as he takes out his tonfas, as he runs toward it and hits him in the gut. As he then kicks him toward the bandit heartless, as he takes out a staff, as he then hts them both with the staff.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:58 pm

OOC: Sorry Cepeda, didn't read it right. haha.

IC: I was standing in Radient Gardens and I approached a large sword sticking from the cliffside. "Ragnarok, I've been searching for you." I said with a smile as I grabbed the blade and held it up.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Gilver's at it again... Left_bar_bleue270/270Gilver's at it again... Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Gilver's at it again... Left_bar_bleue250/250Gilver's at it again... Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:29 am

i stand behind gilver with red queen on my shoulder. "i wouldnt really care if took this old crap but you know somthing that no one else does" i say as i point red queen at him."you know were dante is! " i say
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:27 am

I looked over at Nero. "So what if I do, perhaps you didn't even ask your father." I said with a chuckle before I pulled Ragnarok from the wall. "And if Dante stays where he is, Then there is no one to stop me from taking over the worlds." I said before laughing.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Gilver's at it again... Left_bar_bleue270/270Gilver's at it again... Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Gilver's at it again... Left_bar_bleue250/250Gilver's at it again... Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:34 pm

"tell me were he is!" i scream at him as i point my devil bringer at him and blast lightning at him
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:09 pm

I chuckled as I dodged Nero's blast. I pulled out Yamato in it's gun form. "Don't think you can stop me boy." I said with a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:58 pm

"watch me " i say as i put red queen away and pulled out blue rose. i then fire my demon charged shot at gilver
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:48 pm

I began to laugh as I levitated. I held my gun in my hand as Ragnarok, the trident, and Jafar's staff floated behind me. "Let's see how much power these artifacts grant me." I said before laughing.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:36 am

i fire off more shots at gilver then i jump at him and swing red queen at him
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:41 pm

As the shots flew at me I knocked them from the air with my own bullets and the trident began to shoot electric bolts toward Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:56 am

i put my right hand up and absorb the eletricity then i try to grab gilver with the giant version of my arm
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Ragnarok floated in front of me and sliced Nero's Devil Bringer manifistation. "Is that all you've got, son of Vergil?" I asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:50 pm

Nope!

Cepeda appears in the air, as he throws a fireball at him. Cepeda smirks as he looks at Nero.

[color=redYour embarrasing me little bro.color]
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:55 pm

I began to laugh, "So, both the sons have appeared? Let's have a little fun with this shall we?" I asked as I summoned Kiran, Firn, and Warren, and had them all cloaked and I disguised their demon energy with my own power.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:05 pm

Cepeda throws another fireball, as he comes down with a slash.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:08 pm

I chuckled as Warren quickly moved in front of me and electrocuted you. I dissappeared through a sin rift and left my demons to deal with Cepeda and Nero.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Cepeda puts the keyblade in the way, but since it's made of metal, he does feel the shock. Cepeda falls to the ground, as he looks at Warren. He then throws a horizontal slash.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:28 pm

Warren jumped up out of the way of the slash and a wave of Ice came out from under him as Firn attacked from behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gilver's at it again...
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: