Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Vote_lcapGilver's at it again... - Page 6 Voting_barGilver's at it again... - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Vote_lcapGilver's at it again... - Page 6 Voting_barGilver's at it again... - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Gilver's at it again...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:36 am

"So nice of you to join me. I'm guessing you wanted front row seats to the awakening of a new era?" I say over my shoulder to Nero without even turning around. I raised my hands into the air again and more symbols burned from the ground around me. "Position two secure but it might take me a while to get to the third one. Someone is trying to play hero." I say to Gilver telepathically. I turn around to Nero and fold my arms. "If you know whats good for you, I'd stay out of the way." I say coldly as I pull out a chocobo feather. "Or do you want your presious chocobo to parish." I add plainly as I let go of the feather. The feather floated over to Nero and landed on Red Queen's blade, close to the handle.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue270/270Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue250/250Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:07 pm

i grab the feather and look at it then i let the wind take it. "i will not let you do this even if that means letting go of the chocobos" i say as i release my devil trigger and run at shade. as i run i shoot 15 summon swords at him but i grab one to use as a secondaary weapon
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:30 pm

"Shade, withdraw, I'll have the Heartless deal with the Demon Prince." I told shade with my echoing voice as a large blast of light slammed in front of Shade and a Behemoth stepped out and roared, followed by a large troop of Armored Knights.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue270/270Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue250/250Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:00 pm

the swords hit the knights as i jump into the air and slam into the behemoth.it falls backwards with me stabbing its chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:22 am

I walked out of site and opened a portal to position three. Once I was on the other side I proceeded to put my hands in the air and once again Red symbols burned into the ground around me. "The third position is secure. Two more positions left and your plans are all set." I told Gilver telepathically. I opened another portal and proceeded to walk through.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:33 pm

i jump off the behemoth and run after shade through the portal followed by the knights
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:01 am

"You have a nack for running into traps, don't you?" I say calmly a red beam lifted Nero into the air and slammed him into the ground. The same beam kept Nero against the ground with tremendous force. "I knew you would fallow. Thas why I set a trap and went to the wrong place. See you after we create the new world." I said as I walked away from Nero and walked into another portal and closed it behind me.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:25 pm

"i....cant.....let....you....do...this" i yell as i get crushed more.i let my devil bringer spread all over my body.i create giant versions of my hands and i put them infront of the beam just long enough to roll out of the way.i stand up and look around for shade."i cant do this alone" i mumble as i change back to normal. i open a random portal and limp through it, still looking for shade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:18 am

I stood in the second to last position to secure and I knew that no time was to be waisted. Gilver waited for me at the last position. As I finish securing the position I see Nero come limping out of a portal. I summoned a behemoth in front of Nero. I opened a portal and walked through to meet up with Gilver, making sure I closed the portal behind me.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:45 pm

i look at the behemoth with a weak smile."i guess im the last to try to stand against the evil of these worlds" i say as i painfully pull out red queen.as i do the behmoth hits me, sending me flying into a wall with a sickening crunch. i lay on the ground and try to stand but the behemoth smashes me against the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:34 pm

I walk up to Gilver and stand ready to secure the last position. "With this final ritual we will have completed our main goal. And by the way, you might want to send someone to help Nero fight. He seemed pretty beaten up and has to face another behemoth." I say to Gilver as I get ready to secure the final position.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:05 am

i lay there getting beaten into the ground when i hear a voice inside my head.it was kyrie begging me to get up."i cant" i say to her.i hear more voices,i hear the angel of judgment saying not to die, i hear the nargacuga growling.i then hear a voice i havent heard before.it was the devil trigger spirit in my arm."you must not die here" it says."im not strong enough alone to fight" i say."yes you are" it replies as i release my devil trigger right as the behemoth tries to crush me but the spirit stops it.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:00 pm

I chuckled at Shade's remark. "I wouldn't worry about Nero, He's got my blood." I said with a smile as I began to merge two worlds using Ragnarok. "Just make sure that everything is in order." I said plainly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:09 am

"All positions have been secure. Once my ritual has started the only way to stop it is by killing me before it gets finished. You have nothing to worry about Gilver." I respond as I stand Next to him, ready to fight off anyone who interferes.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:52 pm

"Very well, then nothing can stop us." I said as The artifacts began to float above me. "Shade, you take over, I want to go see how Nero is doing." I said with a smile before jumping through a sin rift.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:06 pm

I took Gilvers place and continued to perform a ritual. "We are moments away from reating a new world order." I say to myself as I raised my hands higher.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:39 pm

As I appeared on a cliff above Nero and the Behemoth, A proud smile grew on my face. Nero's arm was glowing brightly, and I knew that his true demon form was awakening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilver's at it again...   Gilver's at it again... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gilver's at it again...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: