Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
A night for fun - Page 4 Vote_lcapA night for fun - Page 4 Voting_barA night for fun - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Nero
A night for fun - Page 4 Vote_lcapA night for fun - Page 4 Voting_barA night for fun - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

A night for fun

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
A night for fun - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue130/130A night for fun - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
A night for fun - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue110/110A night for fun - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

A night for fun - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:13 am

''alright'' i say ''oh and i apreaciat this'' i say with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:14 am

"Hey, if it means finding out what has happened in your past, I'm glad to help." I say as I pat Wraith on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
A night for fun - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue130/130A night for fun - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
A night for fun - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue110/110A night for fun - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:18 am

i hear vergil so i look over ''hey he woke up'' i say wih a smile ''so how you feeling'' i ask
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
A night for fun - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50A night for fun - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
A night for fun - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30A night for fun - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:21 am

I sighed as Alice came up the stairs with a tray of food and saw me out of the room. "Master!" She shouted as she dropped the tray. "You mustn't be out of bed until your injuries heal." She said like an irritated nurse. "don't treat me like a child Alice, bring tea for our guests." I said plainly. Alice shook her head. "I'll treat you like a child if you act like one Master, now back to bed with you." She said angrily and all but picked me up and placed me in the bed. "If you leave the bed again I'll give you more wounds to get healed." She said before turning back to Dante, Ghost, Wraith, and Nero. "I shall be right back with your beverages." She said with a bow and headed down the stairs. I shook my head and sighed. "That girl..." I said leaning back.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:23 am

''she's scary'' i say with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:25 am

I walked into Vergil's room and grinned. "You realize you don't have to take that from her. I'll heal you in a mater of seconds. All I have to do is transfer some energy to you and use Devine Winds." I said as I sent a soothing gust of Devine Winds towards Vergil. At the same time a stream of energy flew from my fingertips to Vergil's core. "Hows that?" I say as I finished healing and transfering energy.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
A night for fun - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50A night for fun - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
A night for fun - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30A night for fun - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:32 am

I sighed. "You do realize that you just signed yourself a death certificate right?" I said plainly. "Alice loves to treat my wounds, and if there is none to treat, She'll make them, and get another patient." I said plainly. "She's the equivalent of a ten year old, with intense demonic strength." I said plainly, "So can you take the healing tendencies away and leave me as I was so that she doesn't hurt me more then I was, and then hurt you too?" I asked plainly.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:38 am

''hey ghost thanks for the advice'' i say to ghost ''nice seeing you on your feet'' i say to vergil but look at the time i got to go i say quickly as start to run for the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:41 am

"Nope, I'll just do this." I said as I pull Love from my back and made a few deep nonlethal cuts throughout my body, then stabbed Love into my gut. I fell to the ground, pale. "Your off the hook." I said painfully as I pulled Love out and cleaned it and placed it back onto my back haress. "I'll just tell her that I was like this the whole time but was masking it with my mind over matter ability. The pain just now caught up to me." I continued with pain in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:47 am

i stop runing and turn around ''ouch thats got to hurt'' i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:49 am

"Its hurts more than a tickle but less than doing my taxes." I say with a faint chuckle before twitching in pain.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:54 am

ic: ''yah'' i say

ooc: hmmm i wonder where you got that line fom lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:00 am

OOC: LMFAO i just got done watching snow dogs rofl

IC: "Dont you gotta go do something?" I just barely say through the pain.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:03 am

I shook my head. "Do you enjoy pain?" I asked before calling Alice up, when she saw ghost her eye's lit up. "Master Ghost, what happened?" She said before picking him up and taking him to another room. I sighed. "Or maybe he enjoys getting spoiled." I said before getting out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:06 am

ic: ''right i'll see you guy's later'' i say

ooc i thought so oh and don't laugh but how should i do this next part should i just stick here or start a new topic
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:07 am

OOC: I think that you should start a new topic... I think I might lock this topic... the plotline for it is over and everyone is just bsing now.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:08 am

ooc: got it lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:09 am

OOC: i'm waiting for Alice to freak out on me lmfao. i'm bored and i'm interested in what she's gonna do. (or what your gonna have her do) lol
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:16 am

OOC: Alright, I'll roll with it...

IC: Alice investigated the wounds on Ghost's body. "I've seen these cuts before..." She said looking over the wounds again. "You did this to yourself?" She said her eyes gaining a tint of red. I leaned on the door frame. "I tried to tell him." I said and I had to quickly dodge a flying chair. She stuck her fingers into one of Ghost's cuts. "You dare heal the master, and try to take his place?" She said angrily in mid change. I stepped around the door. "Alice calm down." I said plainly before I had to dodge a flying bed. She then held Ghost against the wall. "I'll make your wounds worse then the ones the master had." She said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:19 am

ooc: soory but can't reasist so ghost what kind of flowers do you want on your grave rotflmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:22 am

"THEY ALREADY ARE!" I screamed in pain as my whole face went pale. My body went weak as I tried to stay concious. "Vergil was right, you don't have to treat him like a kid. If it weren't for the way he is he would already be dead by now. It's Vergil's stubournness that brought him this far and if you treat him like a child its just gonna tie him down and eventually get him killed no matter how hard you try to prevent it. I've foreseen these events myself in a dream Alice. Your trying to protect your master but so am I!." I managed to say before screaming out uncontrollably from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:27 am

Alice growled as she dropped him. "The master needs me..." She said sadly and reverting to her little kid form. "I may be an artificial soul but I love my master." She said before walking out the door and picking up the bed and chair. "He's like your father, but he is in all matters of the sense my father." She said as she pulled out the gauze. "And I don't want to see him hurt." She said sadly as she wrapped the bandages around Ghost's wounds. "You struck a nerve Ghost. You're lucky she didn't rip your head off for your comments." I said plainly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:39 am

I looked at Alice seriously. "Your not as artificial as you think. That soul you say is artificial is really your own soul. Concider it a gift from me. It hasn't been artificial sense the first time we met. I used alchemy to give you a soul Alice. I'm surprised you haven't noticed the change in your manerisms sense I've been around. Your feelings and everything about you is verry much real. All your power, you gained yourself." I said to Alice. I then looked to Vergil. "And Alice and I just have a special connection. Both she and I never had a father there for us. You are and always will be the closest thing we got to a father figure. Mine was taken away and Alice...well you know Allice's story." I said with a smirk on my face.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:41 am

OOC: Wow, way to make a connection with my maid, daughter, thing. lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:49 am

OOC: that wasn't the end of it. i was gonna say the soul i gave her was the soul of my unbourn sister. i was gonna say my mom was prego when she died and i figured my unbourn sister would like to know the feeling of being alive. I have pleanty of couped up idead in my head but i just cant find a way to get them out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night for fun   A night for fun - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night for fun
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next