Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
in training - Page 6 Vote_lcapin training - Page 6 Voting_barin training - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Nero
in training - Page 6 Vote_lcapin training - Page 6 Voting_barin training - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

in training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
in training - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50in training - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
in training - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30in training - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

in training - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Destroth laughed a little. "Only because you wouldn't stay asleep." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
in training - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue130/130in training - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
in training - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue110/110in training - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:11 pm

i had a bruise for the next three days i say at the memorie well this is the perfect time to show you my new moves i say as i run at destroth attack with an underhand slashfollowed up with a kick to the chest
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
in training - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50in training - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
in training - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30in training - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Astroth grabbed hold of one of Wraith's boots while Destroth punched him with his free hand. "There are two of us remember?" He asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
in training - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue130/130in training - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
in training - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue110/110in training - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:31 pm

''i was hoping it was just going to be me and you but in that case i'll have to rethink my strategy'' i say as i jump into the air and shoot a blade of darkness from my scythe at destroth
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:35 pm

Destroth held up his blade and hit the blade of darkness like a baseball. "Come on. Is that it?" He asked As Astroth grew to the size of Cerberus and picked up Wraith from behind and slammed him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:39 pm

i get slamed into the ground as i stand up i teleport behind Destroth and light him on fire then through a ball of black fire at Astroth
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Astroth Howled as the blast hit him in the face, and Destroth dropped to the ground. Destroth flipped over and chuckled. "Teleportation?" He asked with a smile on his face. He grabbed Wraith then. "Try teleporting from this." He said with a smile as he threw him up and Astroth caught him and sent him plummeting to the ground again.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:22 pm

''that's to easy'' i say as i teleport behind astroth before he was able to catch me i then jump on his back and trie to light his fur on fire
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Astroth Growled as flames encoated his fur. Destroth chuckled. "Astroth said that tingles." He said as he jumped up onto Astroth's back and began to swing his sword at Wraith.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:37 pm

''fine if that's how you want to play so be it i say as i duck under the blade jump off and my my armor appearson me ok this will help out'' i say as i fly straight up faster than usual ''well I'll have to thank shadow for this never thought I'd ever say that'' i say with a laugh
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Destroth growled as he used Astroth as a Spring board and flew at Wraith and took him to the ground. "You think your armor's gonna help?" He asked as he gripped his breast plate and threw him into a wall. "It just gives me something to grip as I throw you around." He said as he followed.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:40 am

i jump of the wall i was thrown at''really well try this on for size'' i say as i light my armor on fire and run straight at Destroth and attack with a overhand strike
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Destroth chuckled as he caught his armguard to prevent the cut. "I'm a demon, I lived in a realm that was hot as hell." He said before making Wraith do a backflip. "And I just realized I made a pun." He said with a smile as he began to walk toward Wraith with Astroth circling around.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:51 pm

''yes but it's a special flame with this it enables me to do stuff i cant do without it'' i say with a smile as i start teleporting around Destroth and everytime i apperare i slash randomly
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Destroth began to laugh at that. "Is that all?" He asked as Wraith's attacks cut his flesh. "Allow me to show you our ultimate attack." He said with a smile as he leaped onto the back of Astroth and fused into him, causing the two to be engulfed in light and form Anderoth. The massive Man-beast Demon approached Wraith and picked him up like he was a small animal.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:08 pm

hey watch where you biting i say as i stab into the roof of anderoths mouth and start throwing fire balls at his throught
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Anderoth Dropped Wraith and took a step back. The room was filled with his roaring laughter. "Is that all you could do?" He asked as he reached into his mouth and pulled Wraith's weapon from the roof of his mouth and threw it to the ground. "That tickled." He said before swinging a massive fist at Wraith.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:31 pm

''man you annoying'' i say well I'm not going to get anywhere trying to overpower him i think to myself ''alright then fetch'' i say mockingly as i through my shadow of eternal torment by him
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:34 pm

Anderoth watched the Scythe fly by him. "Are you serious?" He asked unamused, and formed a large ball of pure energy in his palm. "how about you fetch?" He said as he sent the ball flying at Wraith's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:49 pm

''well thought i'd try it'' i say as i teleport over to my scythe and run staight up anderoth to his head and attempt to slice at his ears
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:53 am

Anderoth grabbed Wraith before he could reach the top and pinned him against the wall with a massive hand making it crack. "Now then..." He said as he took a huge blade seemingly from nowhere. "Let's make things more interesting." He said before thrusting the huge sword at his captive opponent.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:07 pm

i yield i say quickly
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:34 pm

Anderoth shook his head as he removed his hand from the wall. "Is this all you could muster?" He asked turning his back to him. He changed back into Astroth and Destroth. "Alright then, we'll let you move on. we'll keep this little incident to ourselves." He said with a smile as he dissengaged his barrier and sat down in the chair on the far side of the room where he had kicked it.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:57 pm

''i might not be that strong right now but i will be one day so how about this when i get stronger we'll have a rematch agreed'' i say with a smile
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Destroth nodded. "Agreed. I just hope that Ghost and Vergil don't pound you into the ground." He said with laughter.

Last edited by Vergil on Mon May 23, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in training   in training - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in training
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next