Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
War... a demon's favorite hobby Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
War... a demon's favorite hobby Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
War... a demon's favorite hobby Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
War... a demon's favorite hobby Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
War... a demon's favorite hobby Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
War... a demon's favorite hobby Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
War... a demon's favorite hobby Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
War... a demon's favorite hobby Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
War... a demon's favorite hobby Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
War... a demon's favorite hobby Vote_lcapWar... a demon's favorite hobby Voting_barWar... a demon's favorite hobby Vote_rcap 
Nero
War... a demon's favorite hobby Vote_lcapWar... a demon's favorite hobby Voting_barWar... a demon's favorite hobby Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

War... a demon's favorite hobby

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
War... a demon's favorite hobby Left_bar_bleue50/50War... a demon's favorite hobby Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
War... a demon's favorite hobby Left_bar_bleue30/30War... a demon's favorite hobby Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

War... a demon's favorite hobby Empty
PostSubject: War... a demon's favorite hobby   War... a demon's favorite hobby Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:20 am

It was another day in Traverse Town. Being in summer, the night air was nice and warm, children played around a tree in the first district, and laughed merrily. One saw a shadow move off in the distance and went to investigate. A shadow looked up at him with it's large yellow eyes and twitched it's antennae at him as if smelling his heart. "Guys look at this thing, it's weird." He said, obviously not knowing the danger he was in. The Shadow pounced on him and the kid screamed as the Heartless scratched his face with it's claws. He screamed for help but his friends were to scared to help him. Suddenly the Heartless stopped moving and it smacked the wall next to the boy. He looked over to see a large man with a morning star on his shoulder. "Are you ok kid?" He asked with a smirk across his dark face. The kid nodded and the man patted him on the head. "Good, wouldn't want my lord to be pissed that I let a human die." He said. Suddenly a smaller man appeared next to him, as fast as lightning. "Loreant, the Heartless are infesting Traverse Town, we were ordered to Clear them out, not babysit." He said with a slightly amused tone. "Warren, You know were were also ordered to protect the humans as well." He said as he turned and several soldier knights appeared out of the black portals, but they were suddenly engulfed in flames. A woman with a large axe growled as she kicked a burning soldier and turned to the kid's friends. "What the hell are you kid's doing here, Get your asses home!" She shouted angrily. The kids ran in fright. Loreant chuckled "You're on fire today Kiran." He said approaching her. She shouldered her Axe. "And you're pissing me off. Lord Vergil ordered us to kill heartless... not play with kids." She said as she jumped up the wall and ran off. "Work work work..." Warren said with a sigh as he disappeared into lightning.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
War... a demon's favorite hobby Left_bar_bleue210/210War... a demon's favorite hobby Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
War... a demon's favorite hobby Left_bar_bleue190/190War... a demon's favorite hobby Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: War... a demon's favorite hobby   War... a demon's favorite hobby Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:20 pm

I step out of a portal right behind Kiran and rested my hand on her shoulder. "Calm down a little, will you? We have this completely under control," I say, smiling sweetly. Just then ten more heartless appeared; randomly jumping out from behind trees, buildings, street lights, and more. I sigh a little and grab Kubikiri Hocho from it's carrying case on my back. "Or maybe we don't.. Hey, where the hell is Hot Head? If I have to be here, so does he."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
War... a demon's favorite hobby Left_bar_bleue50/50War... a demon's favorite hobby Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
War... a demon's favorite hobby Left_bar_bleue30/30War... a demon's favorite hobby Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: War... a demon's favorite hobby   War... a demon's favorite hobby Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:44 pm

A heartless jumped for Namine's back but Kiran grabbed it and crushed it's neck with one hand. "These damn things are pissing me off! I'm starting to wonder where Axel is as well." Suddenly the air surrounding them got much colder and a shadow was frozen solid. A demon in frosty blue armor stepped out. "Lord Vergil ordered him to find the source of the Heartless outbreak." He said calmly as he approached the women. "Besides, Axel should be more then a match for a horde of heartless with his nobodies." He said as he held his frosty sword up to fight of heartless. "You're always so Calm Firn..." Kiran said through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
War... a demon's favorite hobby Left_bar_bleue210/210War... a demon's favorite hobby Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
War... a demon's favorite hobby Left_bar_bleue190/190War... a demon's favorite hobby Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: War... a demon's favorite hobby   War... a demon's favorite hobby Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:02 pm

I look at Firn and sigh slightly. "Well now I feel insuperior.." I say, under my breath. A heartless comes my way and I swing Kubik at it. The heartless is chopped directly in half. Both halves fall to the ground, still twitching uncontrollably. "Ewwwwwwwie," I say in disgust as I bring my heal down upon it's head. The twitching of the upper half stops, but the bottom is still going.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
War... a demon's favorite hobby Left_bar_bleue270/270War... a demon's favorite hobby Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
War... a demon's favorite hobby Left_bar_bleue250/250War... a demon's favorite hobby Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: War... a demon's favorite hobby   War... a demon's favorite hobby Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:31 pm

nero's personal demon general, a master of earth steps out of a portal and creates several earth spears that impale several heartless that jumped at him."axel and prince nero are both incharge with discovering the location of the source of the out break" he said as he brushed his long b lack hair out of his face and lifted his broad sword onto his shoulder.

OOC:what is my generals name again XD
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: War... a demon's favorite hobby   War... a demon's favorite hobby Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:29 am

Kiran grunted. The two general's she never got along with were now both standing in front of her. "So, Eraroh is here too huh?" She said angrily as she ignited a soldier that popped up in front of her. "Don't get in my way or I will catch you on fire." She growled as she jumped on top of a shack to drop down on a group of heartless that she killed with a swing of her mighty axe. Firn chuckled. "Miss hothead's got fighting fever." He said calmly as he turned and calmly joined the fight. several heartless that ran at him became encased in ice as he walked. Ikki ran on the field with a frying pan, and smirked. "Ikki ready to fight." he said with an impish smile, Alice stepped up behind him in her second form and grabbed him by the back of his neck. "I don't think so Runt. You're to do as you're told and relay messages to the generals." She said before kicking a heartless that ran toward them and sent it flying into the rocky cliff. "Now get going." She said as she punched the air and caused a Sinrift to appear. She then threw the imp through the rift and stood next to Namine. "Ready to kick some ass little girl?" She asked Namine with an evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
War... a demon's favorite hobby Left_bar_bleue270/270War... a demon's favorite hobby Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
War... a demon's favorite hobby Left_bar_bleue250/250War... a demon's favorite hobby Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: War... a demon's favorite hobby   War... a demon's favorite hobby Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:04 pm

Eraroh looks at kiran then smiles."always a pleasure kiran" he says as more heartless jump at him.a wall of rock rises infront of him the heartless hit the wall then get sliced to ribons as razor sharp rocks launch out of the wall.it drops so Eraroh can walk forward calmly.thats when there is a deafening roar from the sky.then the spource of the roar hits the ground to show itself.its a reaver heartless. Eraroh laughs then gets serious."loreant,kiran,firn,we have to take its legs. warren,namine,alice wait till its downed then come in and finish it off" he says as he raises his broad sword
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War... a demon's favorite hobby   War... a demon's favorite hobby Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War... a demon's favorite hobby
Page 1 of 1