Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Confronting My Demons (Open) Vote_lcapConfronting My Demons (Open) Voting_barConfronting My Demons (Open) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Confronting My Demons (Open) Vote_lcapConfronting My Demons (Open) Voting_barConfronting My Demons (Open) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Confronting My Demons (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Confronting My Demons (Open) Left_bar_bleue210/210Confronting My Demons (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Confronting My Demons (Open) Left_bar_bleue190/190Confronting My Demons (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Confronting My Demons (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:22 pm

Cepeda walks into the field as a chocobo approachs as he hands him some Gyashi Greens and the chocobo rubs his head on his chest, as suddenly a man approachs him.

"Now, why are you here."

The man doesn't doesnt answer but throws a thunderbolt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 434
Class : Keyblade apprentice
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Confronting My Demons (Open) Left_bar_bleue90/90Confronting My Demons (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Confronting My Demons (Open) Left_bar_bleue70/70Confronting My Demons (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:37 pm

i run into the chocobo feilds hearing a thunder clapse
"who are you?"
i say to the man
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leviissocooler
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Confronting My Demons (Open) Left_bar_bleue270/270Confronting My Demons (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Confronting My Demons (Open) Left_bar_bleue250/250Confronting My Demons (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:18 am

i step out of a portal right in front of cepeda and catch the lightning bolt."do not try to harm my brother or world" i said angrily
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Confronting My Demons (Open) Left_bar_bleue210/210Confronting My Demons (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Confronting My Demons (Open) Left_bar_bleue190/190Confronting My Demons (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:04 am

Ventus, LEAVE! This man is why more powerful than you think.

Cepeda runs toward the man with Godhand as he throws another one, Cepeda puts up the Hand to absorb the hit as his sword glows he stabs the man in the chest. The man suddenly grabs his blade as he throws him into the air and blast an Orange blast at him, he puts Godhand up but it pireces it and he blasted. his right half of his body is scorched as he falls down. He hits the ground knocking him unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Confronting My Demons (Open) Left_bar_bleue270/270Confronting My Demons (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Confronting My Demons (Open) Left_bar_bleue250/250Confronting My Demons (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:32 pm

"cepeda! " i yelled as he fell. i pull red queen out and run at the man.he trys to blast me but i dodge it and launch lightning at him, but he blocks it.i reach him and lock swords with him.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Confronting My Demons (Open) Left_bar_bleue90/90Confronting My Demons (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Confronting My Demons (Open) Left_bar_bleue70/70Confronting My Demons (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:15 pm

i see the whole scene before me and turn into my antiform and charge forward
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:40 pm

I walk out of a portal and saw Cepeda unconcious. I look up to see Ventus and Nero attacking a strange man. I quickly realized who that man was. I ran past Nero and Ventus. "You done goofed. We had an agreement that you would stay away and leave me alone. In return I let you live. You just broke that agreement, I have to keep my word, I'LL KILL YOU!" I said as I pull Love and Hate from my back and awakened them. I slashed at him and sent him flying into a near by cliff. I jumped into the 9 foot whole with him and continued to stab at him.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:57 pm

he dodges ghost's attacks then blasts him.he jumps out of the hole and lands in front of me and launches a blast. im about to get hit when somthing jumps in the way.it hits the ground, and i see what it was.it was crimzon, my chocobo."no! " i screamed but i knew was dead.i look at the man with darkness and tears in my eyes."you..will..pay! " i yelled as i transformed into my angel of judgment form and pull out my sword.i fly into the air and charge my final judgment blast
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:30 pm

still running into battle see nero getting ready to deal a killing blow
"hopefully he doesnt miss" i think to myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:34 pm

I change into my Fallen Angel form and fly in front of Nero. "No Nero, This is my fight. I'll get him for you." I said as I took Love and Hate and combined them. Justice appeared before me. I raised it up and sent a downward slash towards the man. A wave of energy came from the blade and cut the man in half. I flew down and changed to my normal form. I dropped to the ground weak as Justice split back into Love and Hate. I weakly cut the head off of both halves of the man and collapsed to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:39 pm

i ran up to ghost and used my healing powers to get his strength back up
"you bastard your letting this tire you out? your gettin old"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:03 pm

"You nimrod, I used Justice. I need an energy sacrifice to wield Justice or I could die." I explained as I picked up Love and Hate.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:04 pm

"your still gettin old" i say as i hold out my hand to help ghost up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:14 pm

"18 is hardly old." I said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:23 pm

"sure whatever you say" i said as i laughed
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:18 am

i fly down, still holding the final judgment blast in my hand and land next to my fallen chocobo."i cant belive this" i muttered as i turn and throw the blast to the sky.when it leaves the atmosphere ans explodes.the explostion was strong enough to destroy half a planet.i transform back to my normal form and fall to my knees.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Confronting My Demons (Open) Left_bar_bleue50/50Confronting My Demons (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Confronting My Demons (Open) Left_bar_bleue30/30Confronting My Demons (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:37 am

I jumped through the sin rift as Gilver and walked over to Nero. "Hello young prince of demons. I see you have lost your chocobo." I said with a touch of laughter in my voice. I looked down at the fallen chocobo. "I can revive him, but you must do something for me first." I said.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:55 am

i look up at him."what do you need? " i said
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:02 am

Cepeda looks at Amatertsu, as he hops out of a portal. Amatertsu points as two more robbed men appear.

[color=red]LEAVE HERE NOW, THIS IS MY FIGHT!color]

Cepeda takes out X-Blade, as he runs toward the men.

Take care of Jin and his mother, they live in Twlight Town, Jin has red hair and no he isnt a ginger.

Cepeda transforms into this fully awakened form as suddenly he charges Godhand as he uses Divine Shot on one of them, as he his knocked far away, he looks at the other as he uses Earth Pillar to knock him into the air, as he charges Gigaslash and the man falls onto the blade, the man still survives as he deactivates gigaslash and then he holds the man in his hands as he turns it into Godshield and throws him onto the ground bashing his head in.

Cepeda looks as the other man approachs and throws a fireball at him as he is hit he falls down but before doing so he throws Godshield at him, it cuts the man in half as he falls down.

Cepeda's servents hop out portals as they pick him up and take him to the Land of Depature.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:35 am

ooc:cepeda who are the guys we're fighting? oh and how do you color your words without the color button?

ic:i look at gilver with anger."tell me what you want or leave " i said
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:54 pm

occ:dudes that attaced Cepedas home.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:26 pm

ooc:whos that? and how do you color your words?
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:53 am

OCC:press the button with the colored squares and choose a color, and they r nameless.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:25 am

ooc:i cant do that.im not using a computer
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:16 am

OCC:then i guess use quotes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confronting My Demons (Open)   Confronting My Demons (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confronting My Demons (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next