Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
The Town Square Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The Town Square Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The Town Square Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The Town Square Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The Town Square Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The Town Square Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The Town Square Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The Town Square Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The Town Square Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The Town Square Vote_lcapThe Town Square Voting_barThe Town Square Vote_rcap 
Nero
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The Town Square

Go down 
+3
Vergil
Cepeda
Dante
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The Town Square Left_bar_bleue210/210The Town Square Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Town Square Left_bar_bleue190/190The Town Square Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:53 pm

I am walking through the town square when I see a white cloaked figure walking out of the city. so I follow this person thinking it's one of those people from that Organization that attacked me and Vergil all those months ago. As soon as we get far enough so civilians won't get hut I shout to the person, "Hey you who are you?" Next thing I hear is a chuckle then the person say, "gotcha." Then the next thing I know the hood comes off and Rourick draws his Haliburn and attacks me but I draw Death Reaper quick enough that our weapons clash. "Wwwwhat Organiztion do you belong to? Tell me. Why are you after me, my brother, and the girl that I love. TELL ME!!!!!!" I parry his blade away and begin sending multiple strikes at him. He just laughs blocking and parrying every strike. "So you want to know what Organization we belong to do you?" "Yes I do now TELL ME!!!!" Again I start to strike at him but this time he grabs my blade with his hand. "I belong to an Organization known as Rogue. We are the strongest being of all the worlds. We plan to control all of them, but we want you and your brother to join us." At that moment I had heard enough so I transform into Celestial Angelus and begin using my CsS on him with everyone of them hitting him. "Grawahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! You foolish demon I'm going to tear you limb from limb." " I will never join you.." I say to him. " Then you will die you foolish half- breed." He says to me as he charges at me.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Cepeda sits on a rooftop as he looks at the two. "Who has Dante gotten into a fight with know." Cepeda looks at the battle.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The Town Square Left_bar_bleue50/50The Town Square Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The Town Square Left_bar_bleue30/30The Town Square Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:14 pm

I walked up behind Cepeda. "Dante's fighting another robed freak I'm guessing?" I asked him and looked up. "Dante, If you need help I'm there in a second." I shouted up. "No need for that half-breed." I heard someone say behind me. I turned around to see another member of Rogue. "Join us Son of Sparda." He said holding his hand out. I held my hand to my chin before pulling out Yamato and dashing at him. "So sorry, White isn't my color." I said after attempting to cut his head off. He blocked it with a scythe. "I am Kiros, You stand no chance against me, I'm asking you nicely, join us or die." The robed figure stated.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:58 pm

Cepeda looked behind him to see Vergil about to fight. Cepeda then is pushed off the building by a man in a black coat as he falls he then pulls out his keyblade then stroke the wall as the blade stuck and then he slowy slid down till he got to the ground as he he then runs backward as he then runs too the wall going upward back.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:53 pm

Kiros swatted me away from him. "This is the last warning, Half-Breed. Join us or die, do you not want to conquer all the worlds?" Kiros said to me. I Smiled then held Yamato to my side. "Yes I do, But not with you." I said charging at him and ducking under his scythe.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:28 pm

I'm sitting on a building, leaning with my back against a chimney, watching all three scenes taking place. I pull out my sketchbook and begin to draw the Rogue members. "Hmm. Interesting." I say curiously, then leaning against the chimney more, hoping to be hidden from sight within it's shadow.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:34 pm

As Cepeda reaches back as he gets their the man disappears. "GRRR" Cepeda groans as he jumps toward Vergil's location.
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female
Number of posts : 79
Class : Chiropterran huntress
Power Source : Divine aura
Experience : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:45 pm

I am walking past the Town Square when I hear weapons clashing. I kick Chiropterra out of the baseball bat case that is slung over my shoulder and run in the direction of the noise, and when I get there I see uncle Vergil fighting someone, Cepeda fighting someone, and my dad. Then when I see my father fighting a large man I run in his direction already in Tempest Angel form, and just as I get near my father I say, "I'm coming fath...." At that moment out of the corner of my eye I saw a blade come swinging at me, so I block it with Chiropterra and look to see another white robed figure. The hood comes off and I see a girl with green hair, "Allow me to introduce myself I'm Flora, and I will be the one killing you." I smirk and say, "Well then let's see what you got." I dart at her and dodge her weapon slash her across her shoulder and she let's out a scream and says, "You little brat you are going to pay for that with your LIFE!" I then go to dodge the weapon again but it wraps around my leg and she then throws me into a stone wall.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Cepeda sees the girl as he stops and runs toward them. "Hey, thats not nice." Cepeda dashs toward Flora.
Back to top Go down

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:37 pm

I was jumping from rooftop to rooftop checking out the area to make sure all was in order. I see Namine and jump right in front of her. Without even stopping I jumped to another roof and another. It was then that I saw Dante, Saiya, Vergil, and Cepeda fighting strange people. I jumped down off the building and put my hands on the ground. A second later a Red light appeared around me and the ground began to shake. Suddenly pillars began to shoot out of the ground. I didn't know who to help. I barely knew Saiya but she was a girl, I had to protect her. But then again I also need to patch things up with Dante. Or maybe I can help out Vergil. I was getting confused. Suddenly I became angry. I didn't like it when I was confused. My body began to change into my Inner Beast form so I took off my eye patch cause I didn't want it to rip off (don't want eye patch destroyed). As the power pulsed through my body I finished the transformation. I let out a loud howl and flew up in the air. I then pointed down and speared the person fighting Saiya. I cluched his neck and held him to the ground in the crader I created durring the impact. "LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE." I growled out in 4 voices at once.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
The Town Square Left_bar_bleue270/270The Town Square Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The Town Square Left_bar_bleue250/250The Town Square Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:32 pm

i open a portal to twilght town and step out to see everbody fighting the rouge. i count all the rouge and notice someones missing.\"wheres the Xeros? \" i said to myself, then i see light sword flying at me but i block it with my sword.*im right here* Xeros said as he jumped off a building and pointed a light sword at me.*your girlfriend says hi* he said.my eye\'s turn red as my devil trigger comes out and omega rises out of the ground.i grab it and start to run at the Xeros \"I WILL KILL YOU\" i said

Last edited by Nero on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:42 pm

I lifted the enemy up. "GRRAWHH" I tried to say something but that was all that cam out. I flew up into the air and threw the enemy down. "GRAWH GRAWH GRAWH." Once again trying to say something. I flew back down and stomped on the enemy's chest. I looked up and saw Nero fighting someone. My rage grew higher and higher. I flew over and gripped the wrists of the general. I drove him to the ground and then picked him up. I then threw him at the wall and flew off into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:24 pm

I look up to see the small fight emerge into a battle. "Welp, might as well help."
I lept down from my hiding place stood at the building's edge. "Hey, Saiya. Would you appreciate some help?" I smiled a cocky grin, knealing down to grab Kubikiri Hocho off of the roof.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:25 pm

*ugh, im gonna make his death slow after i kill you * he said as he got out of the wall."YOU LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE! " i said as i reached him and attacked him with all three of my swords. i swung red queen but h blocked it but he couldnt block omega and my devill trigger's katana.i stabed him with omega and the katana.*that actully hurt! * he said to me as he pulled himself off my swords.he then makes another light sword apeare in his other hand.
Back to top Go down

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:43 pm

I flew back down with Heaven and Hell in my hands. Purification and Punishment Glowed brighter than before. I landed on the guy Nero was fighting and stabbed Heaven and Deep in the ground through him. My tails raised up and then dove straight down and kept down his arms and legs. "GRRAW!!!!!!!!!" I screamed out as I bit him in the neck.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:01 pm

"NO GHOST! " i said to him.*you should've listen to your freak friend * he said as he pulled his arms free and grabed ghost by the throut and look at me as he stabed him repeadedly in the chest.then he smashed his face into the ground and threw him into a wall. *i told you i'd kill him,now shall we continue just you and me?* he said with a smile."YOU ROTTEN ROUGE I WILL KILL YOU NO MATTER WHAT! " i said as i ran up to him faster than he expected. i then start to slash him at blinding speeds.
Back to top Go down

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:33 pm

I pulled myself out of the wall and stumbled to my feet. My anger grew and I felt a strong energy growing in me. "ARGH YOU JUST MESSED UP!!!" I yelled in 4 voices at once. "NOT ONLY DID YOU MESS WITH MY FRIENDS, BUT YOU ALSO PISSED ME OFF. BY THE TIME I'M DONE WITH YOU, YOU WOULD BE BEGGING FOR MERCY...AND I'LL LET YOU IN ON A SECRET...I SHOW NO MERCY." I said in 4 voices again as I activated Speed Breaker and began to focus my energy into speed and strength (True Demon Agility). I also charged up Nova as I sprinted behind him. I was there a second later and so I grabbed onto him and casted Nova. I then let him go and touched the ground. With a red glow around me, pillars extended up from the ground and imprisoned him in the same spot. I then grabbed my Awakened form of one of my Doomsayers from my hip and my Punishment enchanted Hell sword from my back. "I THINK I'LL CALL THIS COMBO 'AWAKENED PUNISHMENT' I THOUGHT OF IT ESPECIALLY FOR YOU JUST NOW." I said in 4 voices as I stabbed my awakened Doomsayer into his chest and with Hell I began cutting at all his easily reached nerves. I then pulled my awakened Doomsayer from his chest and stabbed him over and over in the chest. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." I yelled as I repeatedly stabbed him.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:39 pm

*agh! stop! * ge said as ghost stabed him."GHOST LET ME BE THE END OF HIM " i said as i stabed Xeros."HE ATTACKED ME BEFORE,LET US FINISH IT " i said to him.
Back to top Go down

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:46 pm

"VERY WELL THEN." I said as I stabbed him a few more times. I backed off. He was still imprisoned in the same spot. "WANT ME TO LET HIM GO OR DO YOU WANT TO LET HIM SUFFER WITH NO CHANCE OF FIGHTING BACK." I asked Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:50 pm

"LET HIM OUT, I WILL NOT KILL AN IMPRISIONED MAN NO MATTER WHO HE IS " i said as i raised all three of my swords
Back to top Go down

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:52 am

"SO IT SHALL BE." I said as I put my hands on the ground. A red light appeared around me and the pillars began to go back into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female
Number of posts : 79
Class : Chiropterran huntress
Power Source : Divine aura
Experience : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:12 am

I see Ghost's Spear coming in the direction of my fight, so I take Chiropterra and cut the spear down as it comes closer, I look at him in his from and say, "Don't interfere in my fight. I can take care of myself." I say to Ghost as my eyes turn red, and I then parry flora's weapon and she says, "You wreched little girl I am going to kill you!!!" I charge at her, slide beneath her swinging weapon and slash her across the chest. I smirk at her and say, " I don't knoww about you, but I can do this all day." I then grab her neck from behind her and slam her head into the ground.
Back to top Go down

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:47 pm

OOC: What I meant about spearing her is tackleing her with my head.

IC: I looked up at vergil. I saw his opponent repeatedly try to hit him. My anger grew more. I flew up to him and grabbed him from behind. "LEAVE MY TEACHER ALONE!!!" I screamed as I let one hand go and shoved Hell through his spine. He let out a scream that eventually turned into a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:14 pm

Xeros gets up and looks at me.*your friend is very annoying * he said to me as he created another par of swords.*shall we contine? * he said"JUST TELL ME WHERE KYRIE IS YOU ROTTEN PIECE OF TRASH!" i said as i came at him with all my swords.i swung at him but he blocked it.he tried but i blocked his.*you've gotten better,human * he said as our swords met again
Back to top Go down

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:42 pm

In an instant I found myself on the ground with him standing over me. *You shouldn't have come to help Vergil. Your fate has been sealed.* He said as he raised his weapon. With no time to waist I charged up Nova and casted it sending him flying through the air to hit a building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Town Square
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next