Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The Town Square - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Town Square - Page 2 Voting_barThe Town Square - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
The Town Square - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Town Square - Page 2 Voting_barThe Town Square - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The Town Square

Go down 
+3
Vergil
Cepeda
Dante
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The Town Square - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210The Town Square - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Town Square - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190The Town Square - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

The Town Square - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:17 am

Again my blade clashes with Rourick's haliburn and sparks and bolts of energy fly from the blades of our weapons. At that moment I raise my right hand and call Helios and strike Rourick with it. He lets out a growl, and begins to glow. I look at him and say, "What the hell are you doing?" "You filthy half breed now you shall witness my true form." With a look of shock on my face I say to him, "WWWhat you can all transfrom?" Rourick begins to glow and I watch as he transforms into a something similar to a winged Knight. I spread my wings and take to the skies just as he does, and now our battle takes to the skies. "Now with one last offer Son of Sparda I shall ask you. Will you join us?" At that moment I send a CsS at Rourick and I look at him and say, "There. How's that for an answer.?" him and myself begin to fly and high speeds at each other and our weapons clash. Like flashes of light we collide all over in the sky.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:28 am

Kiros emerged from the building. *Heh, is that all you got. You hit like all the others. You must be another pathetic half breed. This is going to be easy." He said as he ran at me with his weapon in his hand. He went for a strike but I blocked it with Heaven. The force from his blow caused me to skid back. "ARGH, I WILL SHOW YOU HOW STRONG HALF BREEDS ARE!!! WE ARE STRONGER THAN YOU GUYS THINK." I said as I jumped forward and knocked him down. I stood on my chest and put Hell against his neck.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
The Town Square - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210The Town Square - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Town Square - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190The Town Square - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:19 pm

Cepeda looks at all the fights as suddenly he turns to see'"him" again. "I told you if i see you ever again i will murder you." Cepeda takes out Loner. "I will kill you and all the people you associate with, Your entire group, I will make it where you will never be heard of AGAIN!" Cepeda begins to run at the man. "SAY GOODBYE TO THIS WORLD!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
The Town Square - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270The Town Square - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The Town Square - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250The Town Square - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:20 am

i see cepeda attacking the guy that killed our family and was about to go and help when Xeros swings again and our blades meet. i try to hit him with all three swords but he blocks them.*stupid human freak, you think you can beat me ha! * he said to me. i grow my fist to the size of a tire and punch him.itsent him flying into a building. i followed right behind him abd slashed him again
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:23 am

Cepeda then drags the keyblade as he launchs a wave of dark energy at the villian. Your just as weak as your parents. The wave was absorbed by the man. "Damn you!" Cepeda jumps and kicks him in the face as he lands he stabs him in the stomach. The man then leviates Cepeda launching him at a building. "Leviation..." The man with fast speed runs up to Cepeda sending a giant wave of energy that sends Cepeda into the building as it collapses.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
The Town Square - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130The Town Square - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
The Town Square - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110The Town Square - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:25 pm

OOC: OUCH
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The Town Square - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270The Town Square - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The Town Square - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250The Town Square - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:40 pm

i grab Xeros by throat and pick him up. i didnt notice that he had his sword ready. he stabs me right under my rib cage."agh you stupid rouge " i said as my devil trigger disapeared and fell to my knee's.*so he's your brother and Kryie is your girlfriend. now i know who im gonna kill first. * he said with a smile."you. leave. them. alone! "i said as i spit blood out of mouth. i raised my sword to strick him but he just nocks it from my hands.*when you die i can take your power. any last words?* he said
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:13 am

Cepeda pushs rubble as he is scared and bleeding. "Nero!" Cepeda throws the keyblade at the Xeros. "Keep your hands off h--..." Suddenly Cepeda is punched in the face as he flies into the collapsed building.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:43 am

the key blade hiys Xeros but he just turns around to see cepeda.*ill let you bleed out * he said to me as hey walked torweds cepeda.*im gonna kill you boy * he said as he grabed him by the throat.*you shoudnt of interfered * he said to him.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:17 am

OOC: Do not put others characters actions in your post please.

IC: Finally I grab a hold of Rourick, and come sprialing down to the ground. Rourick and I hit with such force a dust mushroom cloud raises as we hit and create a latge crater. Rourick and myself lay motionless in the bottom of the crater.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:20 am

OCC:Ill just play along

Cepeda looks at him and sees Loner all the way on the opposite side. "Damn You!" The other man then laughs. Tell your parents i saud Hi. Cepeda's eyes turn black. Sudsenly he explodes a small wave of energy. "Tell them YOURSELF!!!" Cepeda at extreme speeds dashs at the man kicking him in the air. "GOODBYE!" Cepeda jumps stabbing him in the head. "AND ILL FINISH IT." Cepeda charges up a fire ball as suddenly the man grabs his arm throwing him upward. The man's wound heals and he throws a ball of dark energy hitting Cepeda head on. Cepeda's berserker status wears off as he falls to the ground. "How are you so strong?" I'm the best Cepeda falls unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:43 am

I lay motionless in the crater back in my normal form. With my coat all torn. My swords lay on the ground in front of me with Ebony & Ivory beside them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:23 pm

I stood there for a while with my blade still on his neck. I then looked up and saw Dante down on the ground. I looked over to Cepeda to see him falling. My anger raged. "I'LL COME BACK FOR YOU." I said as I jumped off and landed next to Dante. "ARE YOU OK?" I said as I picked up Ebony and Ivory and place them in his hands. "DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP. YOU'VE COME TO FAR TO JUST THROW IT ALL AWAY." I said as I helped him up.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:14 pm

OCC:LOL
For some reason, i love getting beat up rp wise

Cepeda utters, "Avenge me, Nero." NOW Cepeda falls unconsious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:57 pm

After I helped Dante up I flew over and checked Cepeda as he layed unconscious on the ground. "CEPEDA WAKE UP. YOU CAN'T GIVE UP." I looked up and saw Loner on the ground. I flew over and picked it up and took it over to Cepeda. "YOUR A FOOL IF YOU THINK YOUR GETTING OUT OF THIS FIGHT THAT EASY." I lifted Cepeda's head and smaked him a few times.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Cepeda proabaly has a concussion or in a coma and doesn't wake up. "..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:11 pm

"DAMN YOU CEPEDA, YOU STUBBORN LITTLE BITCH. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!" I said as I began to shake him and slapped him a few more times.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:14 pm

"Don't call me a bitch." Cepeda wakes up. "I'm no bitch and don't smack me." Cepeda tries to stand up but quickly sumbits to pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:20 pm

"WELL YOU GOT KNOCKED OUT LIKE A LITTLE BITCH" I said as I helped him up.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:22 pm

"He throw me through A BUILDING!" Cepeda then uses the keyblade as a cane. "Well, you got any potions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:26 pm

"SO I GOT THROWN THROUGH BUILDINGS TOO. I DIDN'T PASS OUT LIKE A PUSSY." I said as I held out my hand. "I DON'T HAVE ANY POTIONS BUT I CAN GIVE YOU SOME OF MY ENERGY. NOW BE CAREFUL THIS IS THE POWER OF ANGER. DON'T LET IT TAKE YOU OVER." I said as I grabbed his hand and began to transfer some of my energy to him.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:32 pm

Cepeda looks at him. "I have enough anger you watch out, and he threw a dark sphere at me, and i stabbed him in the head and he recovered the wound."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:33 pm

"OF COURSE YOU HAVE ENOUGH...YOU ALMOST TOOK ALL OF MINE." I said as I started to clam down. "YOU POWER HOG!!!" quickly my anger refilled cause of Cepeda's selfish power obsorbing.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:33 pm

i see the man cepeda was fighting so i get up and jump at him.he didnt see me when i did it.i stabed him with omega then red queen.*you think that hurts ha! * he said standing there."no but this will." i said as i squezed the rever on red queen, causing it to catch fire while inside him. i then grabed his shoulder with my right hand and began absorbing his energy.*what are you doing?!* he sreamed."im taking your energy so you cant heal.and your burning." i said as i pulled out blue rose and shot him
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:17 am

OOC: You only have two hands and one is being used to rev Red Queen and the other to Absorb the energy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Town Square
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next