Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The Town Square - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Town Square - Page 3 Voting_barThe Town Square - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Nero
The Town Square - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Town Square - Page 3 Voting_barThe Town Square - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The Town Square

Go down 
+3
Vergil
Cepeda
Dante
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The Town Square - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210The Town Square - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Town Square - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190The Town Square - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

The Town Square - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:46 am

"NO, NERO DON'T!" Cepeda then runs toward the man then he tackles him. "No. im the one who is going to kill you." Cepeda punchs the man but he then lets out a shadow force shield knocking him away. "Fight like a man!" I'll Finish you The man charges up a wave of dark energy. "As a Knight of the Light Realm, i shall combat any darkness seeking to destroy light." Cepeda jumps and throws Loner at him as he comes down he then throws a fireball at him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
The Town Square - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270The Town Square - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The Town Square - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250The Town Square - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:03 pm

OOC:sorry

IC:i grab red queen and turn to see Xeros walking torweds me again.i grab omega and run at him.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
The Town Square - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210The Town Square - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Town Square - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190The Town Square - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:30 pm

I begin to twitch my fingers and feel Ebony & Ivory in my hands. I open my eyes, and look to see that I'm laying in a giant crater. "OOOOOOUCHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I yell with a major headache. I then slowly look around and see that Rourick is moving and working his way to his feet. I do the same, and he looks at me and says, "Yyyyyyou got llllllllucky." "Maybe I did maybe I didn't. All that matters is that I stopped you." Just then Rourick wistles to signal everyone to leave, and their pillars of light came and took them away. I crawl over to Death Reaper, and find myself resting upon the hilts of the weapons.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The Town Square - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270The Town Square - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The Town Square - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250The Town Square - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:29 pm

xeros turns his head and smiles.*mabey next time kid* he says as he disapears in a pillar of light."damnit " i mumble as i fall unconscience
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:37 am

I smirk as I watch Nero fall, then fall off the hilts of Death Reaper and Helios. then as everything blackens I hear a voice say, "Tey-Tey!" then I mumble, "Kair............." Then become oblivious to my surroundings and fall unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:53 am

Yangus runs into a pillar as he laughs at Cepeda.

I WILL KILL YOU WHEN I SEE YOU!

Cepeda then drops loner as he falls to his knees. Cepeda punchs the ground as he then falls unconsicous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:50 am

I picked up Nero and Dante and opened a portal to Dante's manor. I set them down on the couch and went back for Cepeda. When I got Cepeda to Dante's manor I began to try to heal them. I began to manipulate the air around my hand and healed Dante, Nero, and Cepeda. "WAKE UP GUYS." I said as I finished healing them.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:59 am

Cepeda wakes up, as he gets up he then has a angry look as he tries to open a portal, nothing happens, he must be out of energy all together.

Damn him, that's the second time today He knocked me out, damn you Yangus.

Cepeda lays down onto the couch as he rubs a wound on his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:23 pm

"OH, DID I FORGET ONE?" I said as I manipulated the air around my hand and put it close to Cepeda's back. "IS THAT BETTER?" I asked after I got finished healing him.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:15 am

I lay motionless wher I had fallen and continue to have flashbacks.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:42 am

OOC:dante, ghost brought you to your manor.

IC:i lay there dreaming that me and kyrie were walking on the beach of destiny island when all of a sudden,agnus and 30 demons jump out and grab hold of kyrie and me.i try to fight but im too weak.agnus takes red queen and stabs kryie in the heart.they disapear and im sitting there holding kryie's bodie,tears streeming down my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:01 pm

I smacked Nero. "QUIT CRYING AND WAKE UP." I said as I began to shake Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:52 am

i wake up to ghost slaping me,i push him away and sit up."that was too..........real" i said then i look at ghost."thanks for waking me up" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:18 pm

"I can't stand to see my friends cry." I said as I sat down. "What were you dreaming about?" I asked as I placed my hand on Nero's back.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:21 pm

i look at ghost."kryie got killed with my sword and i couldnt do anything about it." i said.i pick red queen up and look at it, half expecting to see blood on it.there wasnt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:55 pm

"It was just a dream. You know that nothing will happen to Kyrie. You won't let them and I won't. I'm pretty sure Dante, Vergil, Namine, Kratos and the rest of our friends won't either." I reassured Nero. "No matter what I'm doing you know you can get me if you need help. You can find me anywhere with your demon arm, Just pull my ass through a portal if you have to. I'll always help." I added as I patted Nero's back.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:10 pm

i smiled at ghost."thanks man" i said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:13 pm

"It's the least I can do." I said.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:17 pm

i stand up and put red queen on my back.then i start to look around."ill never understandd how dante and vergil afford these mansions "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:24 pm

"Hell of a lot better than mine." I admitted to Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:42 pm

i walk into dante's library and notice a certain book.i pick it up and read the cover.it says: The order of the sword. i open it and notice a picture of sanctus, the high priest of fortuna.i look at the picture with anger and slam the book closed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:47 pm

I walked to Nero. "What was that about?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:36 pm

"nothing" i said.i sit down in a chair and pull out red queen and start sharpening it with my right hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:03 pm

"Dude, you can't lie to me." I said as I gave Nero the 'tell me now' look.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:17 pm

i look at ghost then give in."fine,the reason i closed the book was because i saw sanctus, our leader." i said as i put red queen down."he tricked everbody and tried to kill me and raise the savior, a giant statue that is almost unstopable" i said as i try to remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Town Square   The Town Square - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Town Square
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next