Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Traverse Town, a small difference. Vote_lcapTraverse Town, a small difference. Voting_barTraverse Town, a small difference. Vote_rcap 
Nero
Traverse Town, a small difference. Vote_lcapTraverse Town, a small difference. Voting_barTraverse Town, a small difference. Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Traverse Town, a small difference.

Go down 
+4
Dante
Nero
Vergil
Shourisha
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shourisha
New player

Male
Number of posts : 7
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Traverse Town, a small difference. Left_bar_bleue50/50Traverse Town, a small difference. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Traverse Town, a small difference. Left_bar_bleue30/30Traverse Town, a small difference. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Traverse Town, a small difference. Empty
PostSubject: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:28 pm

It was another day in this never changing town of Traverse Town, most of the people locked away in their homes due to the heartless all over the place. Shourisha was in this town, it wasn't the first time he was around here causing bit of mischief around the place, however he didn't felt like causing mischief all he wanted to do was just relax around the town square where most people gathered and little to no heartless appeared. He was sitting on a bench and observing the people walking all over the place and listening in to their little conversation in hopes of some useful information. Time passed on and no useful information was heard but he remained there, just sitting there. However he was pretty sur he could rest his eyes for a few minutes as he hadn't gone to sleep for around 5 days, slowly he closed his eyes to rest them but only for a while.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
Traverse Town, a small difference. Left_bar_bleue50/50Traverse Town, a small difference. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Traverse Town, a small difference. Left_bar_bleue30/30Traverse Town, a small difference. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:32 pm

I walked around Traverse town and saw a man I've never seen before. I tapped his chest with my sheath. "Who are you?" I asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Shourisha
New player

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:44 pm

Shourisha suddenly felt something poking his chest, he opened his eyes slowly and saw that there was a man there and asked him who he was. He saw that a sheathe was poking him from the man, nonetheless he answered

I'm Shourisha

He responded calmly with his default expression of closed happy looking eyes and a small smile. After that he returned to his restful state awaiting for the man to respond, the air around Shourisha was cold as one would realize.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:42 pm

I felt the cold air surrounding Shourisha. There was somthing strange about this man. "Your not human are you?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Shourisha
New player

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:52 pm

What's with you?

Shourisha said with his default expression as usual.

Do I look like I'm not human?

Shourisha responded to his earlier question. He stretched and yawned as he felt at least a bit well rested. His eyes were open now and observed the man.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Traverse Town, a small difference. Left_bar_bleue270/270Traverse Town, a small difference. Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Traverse Town, a small difference. Left_bar_bleue250/250Traverse Town, a small difference. Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:44 pm

"hey vergil whats up" i said as i walked torweds him then i saw the man on the bench "who's this guy?" i said to vergil as i put my hand on red queen
Back to top Go down
Shourisha
New player

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:04 pm

Shourisha looked over at the other person when he heard another voice talking to the man near him, his name was Vergil apparently. Shourisha using his manipulation over the ice element tried to surround this person with the cold created from Shourisha as he closed his eyes and apparently resumed to go to sleep to avoid suspiscion that it was him that made it so. However as Shourisha wanted to rest, diseases that affect his mind starting to use a effect. His body suddenly started to move on his own and he stood up, and was moving awkwardly around them, flailing his arms around the place as he walked about and spinning here and there to only go back to sit on the bench and to stand up once more and repeat the experience, a few minutes passed and it suddenly came to a stop.

Shourisha stayed there in a awkward silence, people from traverse town were staring at him due to his unsual and odd behavior as probably the two others. He was slightly irritated, it made him look like a complete idiot with some mental problem. Though technically he does have mental problems but you get the point.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:10 pm

I held my hand to my chin. "How unusual." I said to no one in general. "He moves as if he's attacked by demons, but I sense none." I said in contemplation.
Back to top Go down
Shourisha
New player

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:28 pm

I'm not being attacked

Shourisha said as he tried to overthrow his embarrassment from his acting from before, people were leaving and stop gazing at him so that helped as well. Then he thought about it, in a way he is being attacked. By his mind at least.

Well In a way I'm being attacked
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:17 pm

I looked at the Shourisha, I was intrigued by his irrationality. "Very well then, be cautious, There have been talk of heartless activity around here." I said before I turned and began walking toward the main gate.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Traverse Town, a small difference. Left_bar_bleue270/270Traverse Town, a small difference. Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Traverse Town, a small difference. Left_bar_bleue250/250Traverse Town, a small difference. Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:32 pm

i looked at the guy wondering whats wrong with him then i turn and start to follow vergil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:59 am

I flew back and hit the main gate. As I got up from the ground I looked up to see Vergil and Nero. With a little grin I said "Nero if we keep running into eachother like this we would become best friends." Then, turning my head to Vergil I added "Can I get a little help? There has to be atleast 20 heartlesses to my left in one spot. The last I saw of them they were down that ally way." I pointed one of my katars to a space between two buildings.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:15 am

I held my hand to my chin. "Sounds like fun." I said before I dashed over to the way that Ghost had pointed.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Traverse Town, a small difference. Left_bar_bleue210/210Traverse Town, a small difference. Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Traverse Town, a small difference. Left_bar_bleue190/190Traverse Town, a small difference. Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:04 pm

I look down from the Clock Tower at all the heartless that infest the city. I let out a chuckle, and say as I grab Death Reaper as it leans against the massive clock, "Looks like this is going to be on hell of a party." then I run and jump off the Clock Tower and start to free fall into a large cluster, then as I am falling I see Ghost and Nero. So to be a smartass I draw Ebony & Ivory and shoot a bullet at each of there feet then fall out of sight. I then land on top of a Behemoth and slice the head at the center and run my blade the middle of its body. I smile and say, "this Really is going to be one hell of a party." Then start killing off heartless affter Heartless.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:09 pm

"well, dante's here" i said as bullets hit the ground around my feet "come on 'friend' this will be fun " i said to ghost. then i drew red queen while i was running at the first heartless in the group. i swing my sword, taking off its head right as i do that i launch a lightning bolt at another heartless,making it do the fish
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
Traverse Town, a small difference. Left_bar_bleue210/210Traverse Town, a small difference. Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Traverse Town, a small difference. Left_bar_bleue190/190Traverse Town, a small difference. Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:47 pm

I appeared behind Shourisha, tapping his left shoulder.
"Excuse me, sir. Are you lost?" I asked curiously, pulling my hair to one side of my neck and running my fingers through it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:08 pm

Running along side Nero I activated my fade ability. A heartless fazed through my body and a split second later I spun around and choped its head off with one of my katars. "You got the right idea about fun Nero. Now watch your back." I said while throwing one of my katars at him, just barely missing his head, the katar stabed into the head of a heartless that was standing behind him. I got a glimps of Nero's eyes for a split second, then proceded to go for the heartlesses.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:26 pm

"we make a good team " i said as i launched a lightning bolt at a heartless that was about to jump on ghost. "you're not that bad kid" i said as i sliced a heartless that was running at me. "watch out i gonna try somthing " i said as i raised my devil beringer. it starts to glow then i released a stream of electricity at the heartless watching them drop all at once.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:45 pm

I sent a Behemoth flying past Nero and Ghost. "Why are you two fighting the weaklings?" I asked before I leaped into the air and empaled the Behemoth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:05 pm

"Maybe because your taking all the fun ones Vergil" I said with a faint sarcastic tone of voice as I jumped onto the back of a Behemoth that was running past me. "Ha ha I got one before you did" I said while I drove my katar into the skull of the Behemoth.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:28 pm

i jump on a behomoth and cut a hole in its back then i put my arm in it "hey ghost watch this " i said as i grow my arm to the size of the beast itself. i watch as the beast bursts from the pressure of my arm inside it. "thats one " i said. then i turn around and throw red queen, embeding it into its head. "thats two " i said as i grabed red queen
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:29 pm

"Well done Ghost." I said before I did a backflip onto a Defender and stuck Yamato in it's shoulder and twisted.
Back to top Go down
Sparda
Chevallier of Twilight
Chevallier of Twilight
Sparda

Male
Number of posts : 54
Class : Demon Swordsman
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:34 pm

I stood on a building and pulled out Luce and Ombra and began to open fire on the heartless down bellow. I jumped down and stood next to Vergil. "Hello Vergil." I said pulling Chronte from my back.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:52 pm

i continue running my blade through the multiple Behemoth as well as the multiple Darkside. Then I hear a loud shriek and I drop to my knees becuase of how shrill it was. In my mind I kinew exactly what it was; The Chiropteran Queen. After it is gone I get up and look at the devastation that I have done and decide to go after her. " All of you have fun I will take the Queen. I am the only one who knows what we're up against. So you have fun with these she is mine." I chuckle and run in the direction where the shriek came from.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female
Number of posts : 79
Class : Chiropterran huntress
Power Source : Divine aura
Experience : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:00 pm

I ran into the battle and knocked several heartless back. I saw Vergil and fought my over to him. "Uncle Vergil, Where's Dad?" I asked looking around. I heard the loud shriek and ran toward it and saw my dad fighting a Chiropteran Queen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traverse Town, a small difference.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next