Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Vote_lcapTraverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Voting_barTraverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Vote_lcapTraverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Voting_barTraverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Traverse Town, a small difference.

Go down 
+4
Dante
Nero
Vergil
Shourisha
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:39 pm

"lets kill these things" i said as i sommoned gravios. "end them" i said as my gravios shot a beam of energy at all the heartless,killing all of them
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:35 am

I saw Gravios' beam coming for me, and I did a side roll. "Hey, watch where you're pointing your pet." I said angrily.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:44 am

"Why does it seem that you all were having a party without me?" I say, appearing out of no where and standing next to Nero. "Hello there. What's going on here?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:44 pm

I passed by Namine on the back of another Behemoth. "Finally...you decided to join the fun?" I said while I jumped up and threw down my katar into the Behemoths spinal coard. "Took you long enough to get here." I added before walking to the Behemoths corps to pick up my katar. "Come on Namine, theres plenty of stuff to kill here." I panted while running past Namine, chasing after another Behemoth.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:42 pm

i the unsommon gravios. "did you guy's hear that? " i said. then we see a building colappse revealing two reaver heartless. "oh good, somthing worth killing" i said as i run up to the reaver and start slashing its leg only to get biten/grabed by the beast."ah crap, " i said as i started stabing its mouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:04 pm

"Need some help?" I said while running over and dragging my katars on the ground creating sparks behind me. "Once I help you get down, how hard can you throw me?" I said with an idea in my head.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:23 pm

"hard enough to cause some damage " i said with a smile. then the reaver drops me onto the ground. i then grow my arm to the size of ghost."are you ready? " i asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:11 am

"I was born ready." I said. While Nero threw me I pushed off him with my legs. With both katars pointing ahead of me I flew tward one of the reaver heartless. When I hit the reaver heartless I dissapeared into the stomach but didn't come through the other side. I was inside. Cutting my way through the reaver heartless I found my way to its head. With one hard throw I made my katar leave the body. I jumped out after it and caught my katar in mid air. I landed on the ground next to Nero as the reaver heartless fell to the ground. "One down. One to go." I said before looking up at Nero.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:18 pm

I take flight in my Neo-Angelus form going towards the Queen. I laugh at the queen as she tries to hit me with her massive arms and hands, then out of the corner of my eye I see Saiya, and yell out, " I am over here Saiya." Just then she manages to hit me with her massive arm. I go flying threw a building. I get up from the rubble of the building and say, "Damn you, you ripped my coat." Just then I see a beam charge in her mouth and when I saw it I knew this was all a bad idea. I charge the blade of Death Reaper and send aa CsS at its mouth, but just as the attack was about to hit her she releases the blast and I dodge it and rapidly send more attacks at her.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:48 pm

"watch this" i said as i released my devil trigger. i see ghost look at the blue image above my head. then the reaver shoots a blast at me but i just nock it away."MY TURN! " i said in my demonic voice's. i then run up and cut off its legs with my two swords. then, as it falls i cut it in half with my devil trigger's sword. "thats two " i said as my devil trigger disapears back into my arm. "that was fun " i said to ghost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:46 am

"Indeed it was." I said before looking over to what Dante was doing. "Think we should help him, Nero?" I said looking back at Nero.
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female
Number of posts : 79
Class : Chiropterran huntress
Power Source : Divine aura
Experience : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:19 pm

I see my father fighting the Chiropteran Queen and my eyes turned blood red. I leap onto the rooftops and start darting towards the battle that my father is in and I shout, "Hold on daddy I'm coming." Just then Chiropteran came out of darkness and attacked me, but in a matter of seconds they were all gone. "Daddy hold on." I accidentally prick my finger in the edge of my Katana and leap into the air and strike the Queen. She let's out a loud shrill shriek and the starts to wither to nothing. I walk over to my father and say, "Daddy are you okay?" Then I help him up and look around at the mess that was made.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:28 pm

I look at Saiya and say, "How did you do that? I am fine thank you for your help sweetheart." I get up and dust my clothes off. Then I take my coat off and say, "G** Damnit now I have to fix my coat." I stomp on the ground and the building begins to collapse, so I grab Saiya and leap onto the other building. Then I revert back to my normal form.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:55 pm

"looks like they got it under control" i said to ghost. "common, lets go look for more heartless " i said as i turn and start walking away
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Cepeda looks at the people as he then stalks them a top of the buildings

OCC:IM NOT A STALKER
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:59 pm

i look up thinking i saw somthing but theres nothing there.

OOC:it's not stalking, its obsesive following : ]
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:13 pm

I look in the direction in which everyone else was fighting and see Cepeda doing something on the other rooftops, so I put Saiya on my back and circle around Cepeda, get behind him and lean into his ear and say in a whisper, "Whatcha doin?" Then I let out a smirk and chuckly.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:52 pm

Cepeda then jumps "Oh nothing just follow them" Cepeda points at them "What about you havent see you guys in a while"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:18 pm

"Just got done taking care of business." I look at everyone on the ground and say then open a portal then look at Cepeda and say, "We are going home so see ya around." I step into the portal and seal it behind us.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:49 am

"See Ya" Cepeda then loses the kids "Man well i guess i should go home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traverse Town, a small difference.   Traverse Town, a small difference. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traverse Town, a small difference.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2