Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
The Streets of London Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The Streets of London Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The Streets of London Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The Streets of London Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The Streets of London Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The Streets of London Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The Streets of London Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The Streets of London Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The Streets of London Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The Streets of London Vote_lcapThe Streets of London Voting_barThe Streets of London Vote_rcap 
Nero
The Streets of London Vote_lcapThe Streets of London Voting_barThe Streets of London Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The Streets of London

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The Streets of London Left_bar_bleue210/210The Streets of London Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Streets of London Left_bar_bleue190/190The Streets of London Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

The Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:31 pm

I am walking around London's streets examining the different types of buildings. Earlier that day, I had borrowed Xion's Organization issued cloak. The hood is placed so the upper half of my face is hidden; this includes my eyes. I stop infront of a flower shop and look inwards through the glass window. I spot two dozen black roses. "Pretty.." I say, admiring them.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
The Streets of London Left_bar_bleue210/210The Streets of London Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Streets of London Left_bar_bleue190/190The Streets of London Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Cepeda walks down the streets of London as people stare and point at him. "What are they looking at, is it my arm, is it because im know a freak because of the thing trapped in my arm." Cepeda then starts to walk some more as suddenly a police man approaches him. SIr, im going to have to ask you to remove that thing on your arm it is a real distrubence to everyone around you. "I'm sorry but thats impossible this is my arm." TAKE IT OFFThe man then tackles him as he then tries to take it off but nothing happens and he then rubs his hand on the texture of his arm as he then fells skin. YOUR A MONSTER!!!! Cepeda then pushes him off as he then walks away. "You call me a monster look at your teeth." Cepeda then continues to walk.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:10 pm

I see Cepeda walking around behind me. "I can't have a peaceful day?" I say, a dissapointed look on my face. I then open the door to the flower shop and step inside. I step toward the counter of the store. "Hello there. How much for the black roses in the window?" I ask the man behind the counter. He smiles kindly at me and replies, "For a pretty young girl like yourself, $8.00."
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:16 pm

Cepeda then continues to walk down the street. "Why am i even here, oh yeah i had to retrieve some kind of thing or whatever." Cepeda then sees a giant clock as he then starts to run up it as people gasp in awe they start to point. Ehh Mate, its the monster! The monster is Disgracing the Royal Clock "Wow british people are almost as annoying as Americans." Cepeda then finally reaches the top as he sits down and looks down. "Not too bad of a view." Cepeda looks down as he sees people rioting. "Whatever." Cepeda then walks deeper into the clock tower as he finds somewhere that looks comfortable as he lays down in the spot.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:25 pm

I walk out of the flower shop, holding the roses against me. I'm smiling happily to myself as I begin to continue my walk through London. I look down at the black roses. They are flawless. "Even prettier than I thought."
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:52 pm

Cepeda sighs as he continues to hear people riot. Cepeda then sneaks out the clcok as he then swings and slides off the gears of the clock as he reaches the bottom he then walkes out an exit out the back. "Man, i hate this place." Cepeda then sees Namine walking out the shop. "What are the odds of seeing her hear." Cepeda then decides to stay away from her. "I shouldn't get her involved." Cepeda then walks into a nearby clothing store and buys a pair of sunglasses and a jacket. "This will help hide my indentiy."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
The Streets of London Left_bar_bleue270/270The Streets of London Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The Streets of London Left_bar_bleue250/250The Streets of London Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:32 am

i see everybody yelling about some guy with a moster arm.at first i thought that my bandeges fell of and sombody noticed but a guy said that the moster climbed the clock. "ah man cepeda, why must you scare the civillians? " i said as i started looking for him.then a guy bumps my right arm and noticed it and started yelling that theres another one.everybody turns to see me."damn " i said as i took off running and almost bumped into a girl holding black roses.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The Streets of London Left_bar_bleue50/50The Streets of London Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The Streets of London Left_bar_bleue30/30The Streets of London Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:18 am

I was standing on top of the clock tower when I noticed that people were starting to freak out. I chuckled before I jumped off the clock tower and landed on my feet making a crater. One of the humans shouted for his people but I punched him in the face and sending him flying into one of the buildings. "I am in no mood to deal with an angry mob today." I said before I began walking through the streets.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The Streets of London Left_bar_bleue270/270The Streets of London Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The Streets of London Left_bar_bleue250/250The Streets of London Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:48 pm

out of the corner of my eye i see vergil walking.i diside to meet up with him after i lose the mob
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:01 pm

Cepeda then looks as he sees a man walk up to him with a dagger. Give me your money! Cepeda walks up to the man as he then begins to laugh. "Why don't you run along, im already mad and you don't want to see the true "monster" thats within me." Cepeda then walks up to the guy as he tries to stab as cepeda blocks with the keyblade and thn he kicks the man in the face as he then picks him up and throws him aganist a building. "Told ya."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:56 pm

I was sleeping in a tree when I herd a bunch of panic from the town people. "Good think I have my wings covered up" I said while chuckling to myself as I jumped from the tree. I saw Vergil out of the corner of my eye and with out hesitation I began to walk over to him. As I approached Vergil I said "Do you have any idea what is wrong with this town? whats with the chaos?" as I almost ran into a man running past.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:37 pm

i almost run into this guy wearing black when i notice who it is."hey ghost hows it going? " i said as i stopped next to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:39 pm

"It was going great until I got woken up by this town commotion. Other than that...nothing much. Do you know why these people are freaking out...I have my wings put away." I said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:49 pm

"the're freaking out because they saw the thing on cepeda's arm.then my bandages fell off my right arm and sombody saw it." i said as i let out a sigh."it probably didnt help that vergil wanted to see if he can use a human as a wall ball." i said, looking at ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:03 am

"You guys just don't know how to blend in do you?" I said while putting my hand on Nero's back. "Let me give you hints. Now you should wear long sleeve shirts and gloves. Not bandages. Capeda should not be anywhere near civilization, he is a lost cause. The long sleeves and gloves might work for him but I doubt it." I said while guiding Nero to a clothing store. "Wait here." I said before walking in. While I was in there I bought a trench coat, hat, and a pair of leather gloves. When I got out of the store I threw the bag of clothes to Nero. "Here, put those on and don't get caught in town without a them." I said as I leaned against the wall of the nearest building.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:34 am

after i got done puting the clothes on i walk over to ghost."thanks man.but if we get attacked im gonna have to take this stuff off " i said

OOC:hey, what kind of hat is it? XD
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:47 am

Cepeda then walks down the street as he starts to blend in. "Finally, so where am i supposed to get this item." Cepeda looks at a giant library as he then walks in as he asks a libriain for the history section he gets a giant enclyopedia on the history of england. "Eh, more education." Cepeda looks in the table of contents and sees the "Holy Grale" "Thats it." Its located in the queens castle. "So to the queens castle, it wont be the easiest thing in the world to get there." Cepeda leaves and sees a guard that wears that red outfit and fuzzy hat he then punches the guard in the face as he then kicks back and starts to fire his gun. "HOLY CRAP." The man then forms in another dark being. "NOT AGAIN." Cepeda then starts to run away from it as more start to appear. "DUDE." Cepeda then draws the keyblade as he sees a little boy crying. Cepeda then throws the keyblade at one of the dark beings as he then runs to the little boy and picks him up and runs off "Ill protect you."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:46 am

i see cepeda being attacked so i start to pull out blue rose but i decide not to because it might cause a panic."common ghost " i said as i cepeda ran past me."we gotta protect the civilians. " i said as i pulled out red queen and started slashing the shadow figures as it chased cepeda.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:42 pm

I see Ghost, Vergil, and Nero and begin to walk over to them. They seem to be looking at me with a confused look on their face. I think it over and then realize I had my hood up. "Hey guys. It's me. Namine," I say, pulling my hood down.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Cepeda hides behind a building as he sets the little boy down. "Hey, where are your parents." Cepeda looks at the boy as he sees the little boy crying. I don't know? Cepeda looks at the boy and sees himself. "Alright ill take care of you until we can find them." Cepeda picks up the boy and puts him on his back. Cepeda then instructs the boy to hold on tight. Cepeda begins to run and he sees Nero and Namine. "Dam, they got dragged in too." Cepeda then runs up to meet them. "Hey, you two go ahead and find some more of those things to take out. I'll stay and handle these guys."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:39 pm

"Hey Cepeda you forgot about me?" I said as I jumped over him and landed on one of the dark figures. "Just be glad I was here. I don't think Namine or Nero would have saw this one." I added as I cut its head off.

OCC:The Streets of London 920
this kind Nero
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:55 pm

"ok lets go ghost. " i said as i started slashing the shadows
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:45 pm

Cepeda sets down the little boy behind an abanoned car. "You stay here ok." The little boy nods. Cepeda then charges at the dark creatures and throws the keyblade at one as he kicks one in the face while springboarding it then comes down and stomps on another. "I'VE BEEN CALLED A MONSTER, AND IM REALLY PISSED"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:19 pm

I looked over at Cepeda as he attacked the dark figures. "Cepeda chill out man. Don't think of yourself as a monster. I like to think that we are unique. We have been given a gift that no one else has. Be glad we have these abilities because atleast we can help out others who don't. The way I see it. We keep the balance of good and evil." I said to Cepeda as I slid under the feet of another dark figure with my katars pointing up. As I stood up the dark figure fell into two pieces.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:19 pm

"nicely put ghost " i said as i stabed another shadow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Streets of London
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: