Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The Streets of London - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Streets of London - Page 3 Voting_barThe Streets of London - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Nero
The Streets of London - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Streets of London - Page 3 Voting_barThe Streets of London - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The Streets of London

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The Streets of London - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210The Streets of London - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Streets of London - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190The Streets of London - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

The Streets of London - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:30 pm

I open a portal to Vergil's manor and look at Cepeda and Namine and say, "It is time for you two to go. I can't have Namine dying here, and I need someone to protect her if I do not survive what it is that we are about to do. So Cepeda, Namine I ask that you two set this one out and tell Saiya and Tara what happened to me." Just then the building begin to crumble and I look at Nero and Vergil and say, "WE have to do this NOW!!!" I begin to charge the energy in my body, and the ground around me.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:42 pm

After a few minutes of flying I felt alot better. I new that I was going to be ready for the battle ahead. I had the idrenilin of a pack of angry mobsters. All I knew is that I was not going to sit on the sidelines anymore. I was going to fight and insure that my friends win no matter what. "Almost there." I said as I began to sence the rising demonic energy levels from Dante and Vergil. "Looks like they are stepping it up a notch...So will I" I said as I took off my eye patch and began to focus my energy on my body to give me a speed boost when I got there. My plan was to activate Speed Breaker and True Demon Agility at the same time to be able to move around almost as fast as Vergil and Dante. "COME ON GIRL I KNOW YOU CAN GO FASTER THAN THIS" I yelled as the rage began to build up in me.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
The Streets of London - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210The Streets of London - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Streets of London - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190The Streets of London - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:05 pm

I nod in responce to Dante and open a small portal behind Cepeda. I pick up Tara and place her on my back as I kick Cepeda into the portal and then drive through it myself. The portal opens in Dante's mansion. I close the portal that leads back to London before Cepeda can react. I then put up a spell that makes it so no portals can be opened leading back to London.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:23 pm

I entered London and found Dante, Dante, and Nero instantly. I jumped off the back of my dragon and threw out all 25 of the Sythe feather blades I had. Each on hit a different monster directly between the eyes. I then casted Summon Sword Mimic and took out another 10. I managed to next to Vergil. "Miss me?" I said as I dashed off and without stopping I went from monster to monster cutting off heads. When I got done there were another 40 bodies on the ground. "We need to find the source of all these things. What is making them show up one after another?" I said as I began looking around. Suddenly I saw the big one clamped on the top of the clock tower. The monsters were spewing out of its mouth wave by wave. "OVER THERE." I yelled as I pointed toward the clock tower.

OCC: good thing I can't use portals yet huh? I got there on my dragon.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
The Streets of London - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270The Streets of London - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The Streets of London - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250The Streets of London - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:07 am

i look at ghost with my red eye's. "GO GHOST GET OUT OF HERE " i said as my devil trigger started glowing brighter. i look at my arm which is glowing too.i then look at the portal as it closes and realise that cepeda may lose his brother again."im sorry" i whispered as i kept charging my energy.the ground around me started to crack.i then look at dante and vergil."SHALL WE END THIS?" i said as energy started to radiate off me.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:16 am

"Ghost get out of here. that is what I am about to do." I say to Ghost as the energy radiates off of me. Then as it does bolts of energy begin to fly in every direction. " NERO WE CANNOT DAMAGE THE TOWN WE HAVE TO SAVE AS MUCH OF IT AS WE CAN. NOW LET'S END THIS!!!!" Then with a single burst of released energy a light flashes, and it sends out from my body
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:36 am

"Not this time guys. I can help, I just know I can." I said as I ran over to Dante and grabed his shoulder. I focused my energy to him and chaneled it to his source. "If I am not strong enough to fight then I will make you guys strong enough." I said as my energy went flowing into Dante.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The Streets of London - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Streets of London - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The Streets of London - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Streets of London - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:52 am

I snapped my fingers and I made Ghost fall through a sin rift back to my mansion. "Fool, I said to stay out of battles that can get you killed." I said before I smacked a heartless with my massive hand. "Loreant, I need to know how many we have left." I said looking up. "We have thousands sir." He said to me. I swatted another heartless. "Warren, Kiran, Destroth, You know what to do." I said to them. they all bowed before they jumped off and began to slaughter the creatures.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:46 pm

The blinding light engulfs everything around me and then I mold the energy into a spear, and it goes soaring through the sky in search of the source. Then in an instant I see it just dive from the sky towards the clock tower, so I quickly leap on top of buildings to get to the tower. As I am leaping across the buildings I say, " There you are." As I near the tower I begin to feel weak and my amulet that was my mother's amulet began to glow. Which only meant one single thing; Mundus. "This just keep getting better." At that moment I just go crashing to the ground hitting the lamps that hang off the walls of buildings.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The Streets of London - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Streets of London - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The Streets of London - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Streets of London - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:05 pm

I looked over at Dante. "Are you alright?" I said as I teleported over to my brother. I picked him up and put him to his feet. "I think you've had enough Dante, You should rest for a bit." I said before I walked out to the battle feild again. I sent all my generals towards the clock tower.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The Streets of London - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270The Streets of London - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The Streets of London - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250The Streets of London - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:29 pm

focusing all my power into devil trigger i look up and point my devil trigger at the sky and launch lightning into the sky.the clouds darken and start launching lightning back down,hitting the all the heartless in the city."finaly i did somthing right " i said as i droped to the ground,completly drained of energy. i turn my head so i can see dante and vergil.i try to stand but just collapse
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:13 am

I try to get up, but as I do my arms and knees buckle beneath me and I collaspse onto the ground. I lift my head up and smirk a little and say, "Well that's all o.........." At that moment I black out and hear Kairi's voice saying, "Tey-Tey." As I hear her voice I lay motionless on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:13 am

I fell through Vergil's sin rift and got up trying to jump back through it before it closed. Unfortuanately I didn't. As the sin rift closed I yelled. "GODDAMN YOU VERGIL, YOU KEEP TELLING ME TO GET STRONGER BUT YOU NEVER LET ME PROVE HOW STRONG I AM. QUIT TELLING ME I'LL DIE. I WON'T. I KNOW I WON'T. I'VE DONE IT BEFORE AND I AM NOT DOING IT AGAIN. JUST PLEASE, LET ME PROVE MYSELF ONE OF THESE DAYS. I KNOW I CAN HELP YOU GUYS IF YOU WOULD JUST LET ME HELP!!!!!!!" I fell down to my knees and began punching at the ground with tears falling down my face. "Everyone always says im not strong enough...I'll prove everyone wrong...I will get strong or I'll die doing it." I said as I raised my head. I looked over to see Namine and Cepeda staring at me. I put on my eye patch. "go ahead, say im weak...i dont care anymore." I said as I got up and went to Vergil's library. I began reading his books about power and how to obtain it.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:55 pm

"That little kid..." Cepeda then starts to walk around furiously. "That little kid is going to dye without me." Cepeda then looks at Ghost and Namine. "I'm sorry Namine, Ghost but i have to get that little boy ill be right back." Cepeda then thrust his arm out opening a portal. "Didn't know i could do that huh..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:01 pm

"You go do what you have to do Cepeda. I can watch over to Namine while your gone." I said without looking away from the book I was reading. I lifted up my hand and looked at it. My black aura appeared. I sat there staring at it for a while. After a while it began changing color. "Interesting." I said before I looked back down at the book. I flipped the page and kept reading. "If you need anything then you let me know. Ok Namine?" I said as I quickly glanced up at her but quickly glanced back down and procedded to read.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:12 pm

im laying on the ground when the kid cepeda was protecting comes out of a building and walks over to me."hello little one " i said, trying to get to my knee's. *are the monsters gone?* he asked me."yes the are gone,now lets go find your mom " i said as i finaly stood up.i was still having problems standing but the little kid grabed my left hand and we walked down the streets.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:40 am

I start to come around as I regain my vision. I look around with everything still blurry, then I get up to my knees. Then slowly get to my feet and say, "Whoa. That was one hell of a party." I say in a smartass tone as I lay my body on the hilts of Helios and Death Reaper
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:03 pm

Cepeda then looks at the injured Ghost. "I'm sure one of them have it covered." Cepeda looks at Namine and Ghost. "I shall be your protector till further notice." Cepeda examines the mansion "Where does he get money for this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:57 am

"He doesn't kill for no reason." I said to Cepeda as I began to look around. "Maybe he is a secret hired mercenary for people." I added.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:30 pm

"Maybe i should become a merc'"

Cepeda then strecths as he then sits on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:19 pm

"In a way we all are but we don't get paid for it." I said as I kept reading.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:42 pm

"Well, i have had enough, surviving off munny and gil monsters drop just doesn't work for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:03 pm

"Then do something about it." I said without lifting up my eyes from the book.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:10 am

me and the kid (his name is lucus) walk down an allyway and notice someone lying on the ground.*mommy!* the kid yelled as he let go of my hand.she was lying on the ground,blood pooling around her body.lucus looked at her body and started to cry.* mommy get up* he said.then he runs to me and hugs my legs as he crys.i neel down and he puts his arms around my neck as he continues to cry.i pick him up.i open a portal and step into it. i step out into vergil's mansion.i look at cepeda with a grave look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Streets of London
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: