Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The Streets of London - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Streets of London - Page 2 Voting_barThe Streets of London - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
The Streets of London - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Streets of London - Page 2 Voting_barThe Streets of London - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The Streets of London

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The Streets of London - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Streets of London - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The Streets of London - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Streets of London - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

The Streets of London - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:19 am

I smacked a shadow with my sheath. "I couldn't care less about good and evil. There is only power." I said before I walked by the enemies. "These fools are boring." I said.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:42 pm

"Let him go. We can handle this." I said as I cut 2 dark figures in half with one swing of my katars. "Its not like there is a..." I was saying but suddenly got cut off by a loud Screaching sound. "What was that?" I said as I looked over to Nero and Cepeda.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The Streets of London - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210The Streets of London - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Streets of London - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190The Streets of London - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:45 pm

OOC:

.. I'm confused..
What's going on? I've been trying to catch up, but I keep getting lost. When did the shadows come in?
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
The Streets of London - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210The Streets of London - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Streets of London - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190The Streets of London - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:45 pm

OCC:When Cepeda was talking to a guard
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
The Streets of London - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270The Streets of London - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The Streets of London - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250The Streets of London - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:56 pm

i look at ghost. "what the hell is that? " i said as i pulled out blue rose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:28 pm

"Beats me..." I said as I reached for my eye patch. "Whatever it is lets just hope its not too close to the civilians." I added as my hand touched the eye patch. But I didn't take it off just in case I didn't need to go to my Pure Vision form.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The Streets of London - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270The Streets of London - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The Streets of London - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250The Streets of London - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:32 am

"i got a bad feeling about this" i said as i slashed another shadow
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:13 pm

I am darting across the rooftops dodging spikes and spores being shot at me by Sin Spawn, when I see and Ice Ceberous corner a little girl in an alleyway. I begin to have a flashback to when I had first met Kairi and I said to myself, "I'm not going to make the same mistake twice." In a crucifix shape I fall with Ebony & Ivory in my hands, and begin shooting at the creature. As I'm falling I shout at the beast, "LEAVE HER ALONE!!!' I land between her and the beast and so I call Helios and strike the beast over and over again until it collapses. I wipe the beast's blood from my face, turn around and knee in front of the little girl and ask her, "Where is your family little one?" With a terrified, tearful , and greatful look on her face responds, " I don't know I lost them. I'm scared." She starts crying, and I pick her up and lean her head on my shoulder and I tell her, "It's okay little one you can come and stay with me. I will take care of you until I find your family. Now dry those tears and give me a big smile." She sniffles and responds to my proposition, "Okay. My name is Tara." I respond, "My name is Dante. You will be safe now." I put her on my back and say, "Hold on!" I leap back onto the rooftops, and jump from rooftop to rooftop. As I am jumping from rooftop to rooftop she begins to fall asleep, and I remember when I used to do this same thing to Saiya when she was little. I see everyone else, and jump down with them, and Death Reaper in my hand, and say, "Looks like you guys could use a little help." With three CsS attacks I oblitarate the shadows. Then I relinquish Death Reaper and say, "Sorry to ruin your fun, I had to make everything quiet so Tara can sleep." I walk around and look throughout the town just to see if anyone recognized her.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Cepeda then looks at the little boy as he sees him crying. "Poor kid," Cepeda punches one in the face as he looks at Nero and Ghost. "I HAVE A IDEA, Its not much of them but i need you to get away." Cepeda then opens his arms out as he begins to transforms to Jergo. "Lets do it." Cepeda then begins to smile at teh dark figures as he runs toward a group and shoulder rushes them as he grabs one by the face and throws it at another.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:29 pm

I look around at the destruction only to think it was us that was bringing all this upon everyone. I look around as the Nobodies and heartless run thoughout the town chasing the innocents. I look in a store mirror and say to my reflection, " Did we truly cause this to happen?" I smash the mirror I walk down the street with Ebony in my hand. As a Nobody comes near me I shoot it and continue walking with Tara on my back.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:26 pm

I see Dante and walk over to him. "This place is... Being destroyed," I say, looking around at the chaos.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The Streets of London - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Streets of London - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The Streets of London - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Streets of London - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:39 pm

I looked around and saw humans dying. I felt the twinge of sorrow as I had a flashback of my mother dying. I growled in anger. I Unleashed a hellish amount of demon energy. "Come and get me you pathetic weaklings." I roared as I used myself as bait. I began to slaughter all of the heartless, Nobodies, demons, and anything else that was attracted to my demonic energy. 'I won't let that happen to anyone else ever again, even if it means my demise.' I thought as I continued to slaughter.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Cepeda continues to fight off the heartless and nobodies as he then jumps in the air and fires a giant wave of flame at the heartless. Cepeda falls down as the transformation wears off and he begins to breathe heavliy. "We can't let... them die, but can we do this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:19 pm

I saw that everyone was getting exhausted. I began to think of ways to stop this. The only thing I could think of is to lure everything out of town and focus all my energy to my nova attack. Without second thinking about it I ran to Vergil. "I need you to lure as many heartless, nobodys, and demons out side of town as fast as you can." I said while running past him. Next on my list was Cepeda. "I need you to help lure too. Make sure that there are no more in town." I told Cepeda while still running past. I ran up to Nero. "I need you to protect the towns people at all costs." I said to him as I began picking up heartless, nobodys and demons and throwing them out of town. "I only have one shot at this guys. Don't fail me. We can do this just don't give up." I yelled out as I began to run out of town. "I need to make sure all go after me. I'll Use nova and if there are any survivors then show no mercy." I added as I took off my eye patch and began to charge up Nova. I growled loud enough to get all the enemys attention. They all tried to attack me at once. "THIS HAS TO END NOW!" I yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:29 am

im standing there with blue rose in my right hand and red queen in my left.then i see the heartless try running back into town."YOU PATHETIC WEAKLINGS! " i yelled as my devil trigger apeared above my head and i slashed and shot the group of heartless as they ran."GHOST DO IT NOW! " i said as another wave tried to pass me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:00 am

With the release of the charged up energy I created a wave that expanded out and hit every enemy there was. When the bright light from Nova cleared I saw that some where still standing. I didn't bother going after those cause I knew that the others would take care of it. I started to feel weak. I tried to hold myself up but I could no longer. "How was that Vergil." I said with a painful smile on my face as I fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:21 am

I grabbed ghost, put him on my shoulders and jumped through a Sin Rift into my mansion. I put him on the couch and called for Alice.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:53 pm

I walk over to Namine and stop. I hand Tara to her with the keys to my Manor in Demon Realm and say to her, "If I don't come back from this , then my Manor is yours." I walk over to Vergil and say, " Well brother I never would've thought you would care about mortals, let alone humans. It's our time now. We will do it together." I do a quick transformation into my Celestial form and start gathering energy quickly. As the amount of energy increases, I leap into the air and glide over the city attracting the many different creatures. I land in a large open area with Ebony & Ivory in my hands, and as they flow into the space from every direction, I begin firing in every direction
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:01 pm

"dante, vergil we need to finish this" i said in two voices as i ran to dante and vergil. i put red queen on my back but i keep blue rose in my left hand and contined to fire on the heartless.i charge up my energy in my right hand, ready for the end
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:47 pm

Cepeda attaches the loner keychain to his keyblade as he uses the keyblade to push himself up. "Nero.." Cepeda walks over and takes his hand dropping the kingdom key and Timeskip keychains in his hands. "If i die today, treasure these. And also give Namine the keychain on this keyblade if i die." Cepeda starts to climb up a building and sees multiple creatures and sees a giant one crawling around. "That must be the ringmaster of this circus." Cepeda starts to run toward it.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:00 pm

I smiled. "Let's get this over with already." I said before turning into my demon lord form. I summoned my army. "Go my minions, and slaughter these foolish creatures. leave the humans alone but kill the rest." I roared.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:18 am

I hold onto the child and watch Dante walk away. "Where is he going?" Tara asks confusedly. I look down at her and hold her tightly against me. "He's going to do what he does best; he's going to help the innocents." I move the keys to Dante's mansion loosely around in my hands and look down at them.
"You guys better not get hurt badly.." I tell them telepathically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:02 am

I wake up to see I'm at Vergil Mansion. I sit up and look around. "VERGIL WHERE ARE YOU!" I yelled as I tried to stand up. "I can't be here now, I have to help my friends." I continued as I fall back down onto the couch. "I will not sit aside while my friends need me." I continued as I struggled to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:28 am

Cepeda looks at the little boy as the boy is crying Cepeda jumps back down and picks the boy up and puts him on his shoulder. Cepeda jumps back up and as he jumps from rooftop to rooftop he finds an abanodened house as he kicks a window in he sets the boy down inside. "You stay here." The boy nods in approval as Cepeda jumps out and starts to run to the monster again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:12 pm

I managed to get up and walk outside. "Come get me I need you." I told my dragon. "I'm on my way, master." She replied. Once she got there I had her help me up. "Take me to the others." I commanded. "Master, are you sure? You don't look like your in the right condition to be doing this." She questioned. "Just take me there. They need help and I'm not going to rest until they are safe. Now lets go." I advised her. An instant later she took off and began flying me to London. "I should be rested enough to fight a little bit more." I thought to myself as my dragon flew above the clouds so we wouldn't be seen. "Don't worry guys, I'm on my way." I said as we came closer and closer to London.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Streets of London
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: