Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Play Time - Page 5 Vote_lcapPlay Time - Page 5 Voting_barPlay Time - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Play Time - Page 5 Vote_lcapPlay Time - Page 5 Voting_barPlay Time - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Play Time

Go down 
+4
Vergil
Nero
Namine
Chey
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Play Time - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue270/270Play Time - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Play Time - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue250/250Play Time - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Play Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:31 am

i look at namine then remember somthing."what happen to lucus?" i said.

back at the manor:
lucus gets up and starts to walk around.he see's alice so he goes up to her and asks."wheres nero? will he be back soon?"
Back to top Go down

Play Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:53 pm

I look over to Nero. "Namine took Chey and Lucus to Vergil's manor. They are safe." I explained to Nero as I turned my head to watch Dante and Cepeda fighting.
Back to top Go down

Play Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:34 pm

I chuckled. "I was sent, by Vergil, to spy on Organization XIII." I said while holding my index finger to my head.
Back to top Go down

Play Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:28 pm

"Don't we have enough people on the inside of the organization to take them down?" I said as I looked back to Axel. "I mean seriously, how many of our friends are part of the organization?" I added as I turned my head to Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Play Time - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue270/270Play Time - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Play Time - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue250/250Play Time - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Play Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:33 pm

i look at ghost." i have a spy there,xion is there,axel was there.i think thats it. oh i almost forgot,axel, how is xion doing?" i said
Back to top Go down

Play Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:18 am

I held my hand to my head then held my finger up and smiled. "That's right, She wanted to further the trust of the organization and went on a mission for them. if she tries to fight you, don't take it seriously." I said before a portal was opened on the top of a hill next to us. "Crap, I have to do this, sorry." I said quietly, I pulled out my flurry wheels and acted like I had been fighting them. An organization member looked at me. "Axel, just kill them already." He said angrily. I looked over at him and nodded. I held up my flurry wheel as if to kill Namine when the organization member left through a portal. When I was an inch above her head, I made my Flurry wheel disappear. "I'm sorry little princess." I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Krystal
Captain of the KoLR/1st Class Admin
Captain of the KoLR/1st Class Admin
Krystal

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Play Time - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Play Time - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Play Time - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30Play Time - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Play Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:29 pm

I ran across the beach until I see my daddy. I run quickly to him while his back is turned, and jump on his back. I then lean my head forward and say, "Hi daddy. I love you. Where's mommy? I'm hungry daddy can we eat now?" I look at my daddy waiting to see what he says, as my tummy growls.
Back to top Go down

Play Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:15 pm

I look over to Axel. "You should have went to hit me. My fade ability would have made it go right through me and I could have faked death. That would have been more convincing." I said as I activated fade and walked over to Nero. I pulled Nero's red queen from his back and stuck it through my body. It went straight through me but I didn't wince from pain or anything. I pulled out red queen and put it back on Nero's back and made my fade ability ware off. I touched at where red queen went through me and there was no wound. I then looked back up to Axel and smiled. "When I am using fade the only thing that can hurt me is magic and awakened weapons." I explained to Axel.
Back to top Go down

Play Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:22 pm

I chuckled. "Then it would have hurt you bad kid." I said with a chuckle. "These flurry wheels are made out of pure fire magic." I said as I made one appear and put it in his hand.
Back to top Go down

Play Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:33 pm

I grabbed the Flurry Wheel and my hand became really hot. suddenly a red explosion came from my hand and the Flurry Wheel was gone. "Or maybe next time I can do exactly what I just did. I will use alchemy to disperse of the magic and then you make one right behind me as if it went through my body." I said as I wiped ashes from my hand.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Play Time - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue130/130Play Time - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Play Time - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue110/110Play Time - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

Play Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:40 pm

i look out to the sea and tell myself "we dont need this.. hell"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Play Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm

i turn and look at cecil standing by the water talking to himself.i walk up to him and say." hey whats wrong dude? "
Back to top Go down

Play Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:07 pm

I watch Nero walk to Cecil. I followed closely behind Nero and approached Cecil. "Yeah whats wrong flashlight?" I said as I put my hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Play Time - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue210/210Play Time - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Play Time - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue190/190Play Time - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Play Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:01 am

I turn my head and smile and say to Krystal, " I don't know where mommy is sweetheart. We can go get food now if you would like honey. Anyone else hungry? BBQ at my house." I look around then open a portal and step through it and go back to the manor.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

Play Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:04 am

"I'd love to stay and chat Cecil but I never pass up free food." I said with a smile as I opened a portal and walked through it. I closed the portal behind me and walked up next to Dante. "Need my help with cooking the food?" I said as I reached into a portal and pulled out two aprins. I handed one over to Dante and put the other on.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Play Time - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue210/210Play Time - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Play Time - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue190/190Play Time - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Play Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:08 am

I chuckle a little as I open the front door and set Krystal down and say, "Go play with your sisters and daddy will tell you when lunch is ready." I then look at Ghost and say, "What about Chey are you not going to bring her, or ask Namine if she wants to come? That is bad boyfriending skills there bub." I snicker and walk back to the courtyard.
Back to top Go down

Play Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:10 am

"Chill. I was going to get them when the food was ready. I don't want them to wait for me." I said as I rubbed my fingers through my hair.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Play Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:15 am

I look at him and say, "Still bad boyfriending skills." I then turn on the gas and start the burners, and pour charcoal into the other barbecquer and light it.
Back to top Go down

Play Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:29 am

"Is it bad for me to try to surprise Namine and Chey?" I said with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Play Time - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Play Time - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Play Time - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30Play Time - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Play Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:38 am

"Of course, Namine will chop you to pieces if you try to surprise her." I said jumping through a sin rift. "Would you like some assistance?" I asked as I clapped my hands and Alice, Appearing as a Teenage girl, jumped through a Sin rift as well. "I'll gladly lend a hand Master Dante." She said with a slight bow.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Play Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:51 am

I look at Alice and say, "Wow you've grown up. Sure why not. Helpl is always useful." I smile and give her directions on setting up the tables and everything. I then tell her the different salads to make.

Continue this Post at "The BBQ in Traverse Town."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Play Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Time   Play Time - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play Time
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5