Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Finishing what I started Vote_lcapFinishing what I started Voting_barFinishing what I started Vote_rcap 
Nero
Finishing what I started Vote_lcapFinishing what I started Voting_barFinishing what I started Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Finishing what I started

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Finishing what I started Left_bar_bleue210/210Finishing what I started Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Finishing what I started Left_bar_bleue190/190Finishing what I started Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Finishing what I started Empty
PostSubject: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:33 am

Cepeda walks into the castle, and sees Demnyx walk down the stairs, and he approachs Cepeda by telling his lame jokes.

They must not know.

Cepeda takes Demnyx by the head and rams him into the wall, as he then takes X-Blade and stabs him in the chest. As he does Demnyx falls to the ground and suddenly he disappears.

I have to redeem myself, I'm sorry Vergil, Ghost, Dante, Namine, Nero....

Cepeda climbs up the steps, as he sees the brown-hairded kid with the keyblades. Cepeda then shakes his head, and pats the boys head as he climbs up the steps and sees Larexene, she sticks her tonuge out at him and starts to walk away. Cepeda then runs to her and kicks her to the ground and jumps up and stabs her through the forehead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Finishing what I started Left_bar_bleue270/270Finishing what I started Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Finishing what I started Left_bar_bleue250/250Finishing what I started Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:13 pm

i open a portal and step out next to cepeda."if you truly mean it then let me help you" i said as i pulled out red queen
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Finishing what I started Left_bar_bleue210/210Finishing what I started Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Finishing what I started Left_bar_bleue190/190Finishing what I started Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:34 pm

Fine

Cepeda climbs up the steps and he sees Vexen, and Vexen is doing some science experiment, he then runs up and stabs him through the throat, as he takes X-Blade out, he sees Luxord, and he surronds Cepeda with cards, Cepeda then slices through them as he charges he tackles him and he then takes X-Blade and sticks it through his forehead.

All thats left is Xenmas, Xigbar, Xaldian, Marluxia,Zexion, Leaxus, and Saix and we aren't killing Axel, Xion, and Roxas. I'll take Saix, Xigbar, and Xaldian, you get the rest, and well share Xenmas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:29 pm

I walked through a portal and put my hand on Cepeda's shoulder. "Hey don't think you can forget about me." I said with a smile as I pull out Love and Hate.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:52 pm

Well, let's just split up and fight anyone you find, but I want to get my hands on Xenmas.

Cepeda looks at the middle hall and starts to run through it.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Finishing what I started Left_bar_bleue270/270Finishing what I started Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Finishing what I started Left_bar_bleue250/250Finishing what I started Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:41 pm

ooc:mariluxia is a person on the forum also.

ic:i take of running down a hallway until i reach saix.his back was to me so i turned him around and stabed him in the skull.i pull red queen out and continue my hunt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:34 am

I pull off my eye patch and fly past Nero and Cepeda. I came up to Zexion and without giving him time to react I stab Love into his heart. He stood there for a second grasping at his chest but with one sudden movement I threw him off my blade and continued to go down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:13 am

Cepeda walks down the hallway, as he sees Xigbar standing upside down on the ceiling fire bullets at him. Cepeda rolls out the way of them, he looks at the wall, as he runs up it, he jumps off and stabs Xigbar in the skull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:52 pm

I continue down the hallway and come up to Xaldain and Leaxus standing there. I raise up Love and Hate and send a bullet flying towards each. They fell down with a bullet through their head. "Who's next." I said as I looked back to Nero and Cepeda.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:45 pm

Marluxia, Saix, Xenmas.

Cepeda looks at them as he points at the hallways they are mostly likely residing in.

I got Xenmas

Cepeda then walks down the hallway down to Xenmas's room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:22 pm

"Dibs on Saix." I said as I began to fly down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:38 pm

i look at the two."remember my spy i told you about? well maruluxia is that spy so we dont worry about him" i said as i smiled."but let me destroy their base instead" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:59 pm

I appeared in Saix's room. "Do you think you can take them?" I asked him. Saix turn around and looked at me. "Why are you here Axel?" He asked me. I smiled before chuckling. "I came to see an 'old friend' and how he's doing." I said folding my arms. "I'll crush the fools who are coming here, then I'll crush you." He said angrily. I laughed. "I don't think you stand a chance against them." I said with a smile.Saix charged at me with his Claymore. I did a front flip over him and made my Flurry Wheels appear in my hand. "I see you want to take care of me first." I said with a smile. He charged at me again but I threw my Flurry Wheel into his chest. He dropped down on his knees. "Oh, I'm sorry. Does that hurt?" I said with a big smile. Saix was holding his chest. "Why? Why do you aid these fools?" He asked. "I help them because, they make me feel like I have a heart, and they don't care if I don't." I said holding my hand up. "you don't have a heart you are a fool for-" He was saying but before he could finish the sentence I had said "Good bye." Then snapped my fingers and made the Flurry Wheel inside of him explode.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Cepeda opens the door for Xenmas's room, but it isn't a room, its a room filled with nothingness.

What are you doing? I see you've betrayed us but I was prepared.

Xenmas comes down with a black and white coat with his Laser Swords. He instantly closes the door, and destroys it, and there looks like there is no exit. Xenmas instantly charges toward Cepeda and hits him in the side with one of the laser swords.

I have studyed all your movements, and I even made your replica. Yes, the replica program Vexen made, well i adopted it myself and I have many replicas of you and your friends.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:28 pm

i turn and start to walk down the hallway.i look at a wall and smile."this is a good place to start" i said as i make a giant image of my fist apeare.i pull my hand back punch a giant hole through the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:05 pm

I ran into a room and saw Axel standing there with the remains of what use to be Saix. "Aww man you ruined my fun." I said with a chuckle. "Well I gotta go help Cepeda and Nero." I added before running off. I opened the door that was suppose to be where Xenmas's room was to find a brick wall. "You gotta be kidding me." I said as I put my hand against the wall. A red explosion came from my hand as Xenmas's room appeared. I walk in to see Xenmas attacking at Cepeda. I jumped up and kneed Xenmas in the head causing him to stumble forward. I walked over next to Cepeda. "Don't think you are gonna have all the fun to yourself." I said with Love and Hate in my hands. I stood there ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:55 pm

i stood in the hole im made in the wall of the room that cepeda was in.the image disapears as i point blue rose at xenmas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:09 am

I prop Hate on my shoulder and point Love at Xenmas. "Make the wrong move and your fucked buddy." I said with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:17 pm

No, he is mine.

Cepeda struggles up as he grabs his side, he then starts to run at Xenmas, as he stabs him in the arm, Xenmas fires a blast of black and white strands, knocking Cepeda back, suddenly he kicks Cepeda in the jaw, Cepeda flies back and he when he looks up he sees Xenmas with summon a giant amount of darkness, suddenly thousands of red laser beams appear into the air.

Wow, Deja Vu!
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:45 pm

i jump infront of cepeda and fire a few shots at xemnas.i quickly switch blue rose for red queen and rev it.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:05 pm

Cepeda looks at Xenmas, as he fires the laser beams, Cepeda starts to deflect them by hitting them with the Keyblade, he then looks at Ghost and Nero to and instruct them to do the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:31 pm

I stood there and began to deflect the laser beams. I managed to make them ricochet back towards Xenmas. I slowly began to walk closer to Xenmas as I continued to deflect the laser beams. As soon as I got close enough I slashed at him and watched his arm fall. He looked down at his arm then back up to me. He then lifted his foot and kicked me into the wall. I land on the wall with my feet and bounce off. I landed next to Cepeda and Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:28 pm

i block more beams with red queen as i do as ghost did.when i get close enough i slash him with red queen,causing his other arm to fall off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:31 pm

I shoot several shots at Xenmas's legs causing one to fall off. "Let Cepeda finish him off." I said as I looked back to Cepeda.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Cepeda then sees that their are no more laser beams, and he sees Xenmas charge toward him, he fires off the parylzing beam, and Xenmas becomes parlyazed and he starts to attack. Cepeda then throws the final attack, right between Xenmas eyes, he sees Xenmas hit the grond and explode in Darkness.

Yes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finishing what I started
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: