Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Finishing what I started - Page 2 Vote_lcapFinishing what I started - Page 2 Voting_barFinishing what I started - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Finishing what I started - Page 2 Vote_lcapFinishing what I started - Page 2 Voting_barFinishing what I started - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Finishing what I started

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Finishing what I started - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:22 pm

"What's next?" I said as I put Love and Hate away. I looked over to Cepeda then over to Nero.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:21 pm

I stepped out of the portal. I walked over and patted Cepeda on the shoulder. "Thanks to you, I'm now number one." I said with a slight chuckle. "But it's just a number. Let's go home." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Finishing what I started - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Finishing what I started - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Finishing what I started - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Finishing what I started - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Now that the organization is gone, we have to deal with Kingdom Hearts. It's possible that with the replica program they have been working on, they could have made replicas of themselves and the replicas could recive hearts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:13 pm

"Lets get started then. Do you know how they made the replicas?" I said as I walked over to Cepeda.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Finishing what I started - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Finishing what I started - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Finishing what I started - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Finishing what I started - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:30 pm

They just constructed a body, and added artifical emotions into it, they most likely have replicas of everyone we know, including them, and the rouge organzation. They could even have Replicas of Yangus.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Finishing what I started - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Finishing what I started - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Finishing what I started - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Finishing what I started - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:12 pm

my eye's get wide as he says that. "you mean the could make all our enimes?" i said.then i remembered somthing."i think i know how their doining it" i said as i look at ghost and say."remember when i taught you lightning?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:44 pm

I looked over to Nero. "The Shadow mimics." I said as I began to think. "Well the replicas can't know everything that we know. I still have a few tricks up my sleeve that I haven't used around them." I added.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Finishing what I started - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Finishing what I started - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Finishing what I started - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Finishing what I started - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:55 pm

i look at cepeda to explain."me and ghost were training in agrabah whe we found a shadow figure.i attacked it,so it transformed to me and attacked.then ghost attack,so its shadow did the same thing.i also saw one in vergils house but it laughed,threw a fireball at me then disapeared. i think your ''friends'' found out how to make them smarter." i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:03 pm

"They still don't know all about us. They are learning slowly. They will never stand a chance against us because we haven't really shown them what we can really do." I said.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:08 pm

i look back at ghost."your right but we have to tell the others about this" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:28 pm

"Agreed. We have to tell everyone not to show their full strength. Slack of so the "copies" are weaker than us." I said as I looked over to Nero.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:52 pm

I chuckled. "You really think that's gonna work?" I asked walking around tapping my hand to my chin. "Vergil and Dante aren't the kind of guys to hold back." I said thinking.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:45 am

i look at axel."the have to or they dont fight at all.also if you do come across one and you attack it,dont let anybody else attack it." i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:23 am

"Sounds easy enough for me." I said as I opened a portal. "Dinner at my house. I'll have my personal chefs make enough for all of us." I added as I waited for the others to walk into my portal. I put my eye patch back on and looked up at the others.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:50 pm

We still, have Kingdom Hearts to take care of.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:20 pm

i look at cepeda then say."show us the way "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:58 am

"Wherever we need to go and whatever we need to do I'll be right beside you guys willing to give my life to help." I said as I put my eye patch on. My black aura disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:18 am

Well, Kingdom Hearts was right next to the World That Never Was, but I don't even know where that is, and besides, its not there anymore, I'll just have to check at the library at the Land of Depature. Maybe one of my students know something.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:38 pm

"when i was in the fortuna library i saw a book about mythical, unproven,and undiscovered worlds,you think it would help?" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:30 pm

"It is worth a try. Any knowledge we can get our hands on is good enough for now." I said as I walked through my portal to my house. I went to my library and began to look through the books.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:05 pm

i open a portal and walk into the fortuna library
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:07 am

I pulled all my books on worlds out and layed them on the table and began to do some research.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:24 pm

No offense, but when it comes to things like Kingdom Hearts, and the Realm of Darkness and Light, I'm the expert

Cepeda opens the portal, and reachs inside and gets a book about Kingdom Hearts.

It says, Kingdom Hearts resides where hearts fly off to, so maybe if we kill a emblem heartless, and follow the heart, welll find Kingdom Hearts.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:11 pm

i come back."dante told me that that realm is realy hard to get to" i said as i continued to read
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:33 am

I skimmed over book to book until I found what I was looking for. I opened a portal and handed the book to Cepeda. "You may be an expert but look what I just found. Page 25 paragraph 3, 2nd sentence." I said as I held the book towards Cepeda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finishing what I started   Finishing what I started - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finishing what I started
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: