Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Vote_lcapI HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Voting_barI HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Nero
I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Vote_lcapI HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Voting_barI HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge)

Go down 
+3
Nero
Shadow
Cepeda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue210/210I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190/190I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge)   I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:22 am

I grab Ghost by the back of his neck hitting a nerve immobilizing him and say, "Listen carefully. Everytime I hit something other than another being, it is becuase I have lost someone. Nero does the same thing, so stop acting like a child and get it through your head. Ghost, for crying out loud you lose control at the sight of blood. You get a simple little cut you lose control and enter your Berserker form. I enter my forms when I chose. I don't let them control me, as you let yours control you. So do you understand what I am telling you?" I loosen my grip just so he may speak.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge)   I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:05 pm

I began to laugh. "Need I remind you that each time except for the first time I went into the form It was when I needed it. I can control the urges. I'm not as weak as you once though I was." I said as pulled myself from Dante's grip and stood in front of him. "I have not once turned on my friends or family. I CAN CONTROL IT." I said as I reverted back to my normal form. I put my eye patch on and looked Dante in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue210/210I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190/190I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge)   I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:21 am

I look at Ghost and say, "Then why does Nero feel the same way as I do on the matter. We both see it, why do you not except the fact that you are losing control of that part of you? Yes you may not of tried to harm any of us yet, but in time you will. You need help. If you refuse me then that is fine. I know you are going to lose control, and the beast will always take over. Then when it does I will have no remorse killing you because I have warned you. So do as you wish. Take my advice or leave it your choice. Think about it and let it settle in your mind for a moment." I turn around and walk away.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue270/270I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250/250I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge)   I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:32 am

i walk over to ghost and put my hand on his shoulder."listen to me ghost,as a fellow chevillair i have to say you should go with dante,but as a friend i am worried about you man " i said."and think of your family,if you do loose control then my hurt them then we will have to attack you" i added
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge)   I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:57 pm

I looked down and suddenly guilt hit me like a brick wall. "Dante wait...Help me." I said as I dropped down to my knees. Tears began to fall. "I don't want that part of me to ever take over. I can control it for now but I feel it getting stronger inside me. Help me before I do hurt my friends or family." I said as I wiped the tears away and stood up. I began to walk towards Dante.
Back to top Go down
Sparda
Chevallier of Twilight
Chevallier of Twilight
Sparda

Male
Number of posts : 54
Class : Demon Swordsman
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge)   I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:08 pm

I began to clap as I walked up to the group. "This all seems quite familiar, this reminds me of when you and Vergil first took your demon forms. You destroyed half of our mansion when I got home." I said holding back a laugh at the memory. "Vergil didn't really care about becoming a demon... but You seemed to not like it very much Dante, so you never did it again, and eventually you forgot all about that day." I stated with a calm tone. "So, teach him how to control his rage. Make sure he doesn't do what you and your brother did." I said as calm as I could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge)   I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:55 am

I turned around to see Sparta. Instantly I bowed down. "I feel honored you have made a presence with me around." I said as I looked up, still bowed down partially.
Back to top Go down
Sparda
Chevallier of Twilight
Chevallier of Twilight
Sparda

Male
Number of posts : 54
Class : Demon Swordsman
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge)   I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:36 am

I laughed at Ghost's reaction. "you know kid, I'm not a god like everyone seems to think in this millenia. so stop bowing." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue270/270I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250/250I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge)   I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:09 am

i turn and see sparda standing there. " hello grandfather "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge)   I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:47 am

I stood up and looked back at Dante. "So will you help me or should I seek another for help?" I asked as I held my hand out for a hand shake to seal the deal of Dante helping me out in my quest for self control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge)   I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HAVE ENOUGH (Cecil Challenge)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4