Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Moving In With Ghost Vote_lcapMoving In With Ghost Voting_barMoving In With Ghost Vote_rcap 
Nero
Moving In With Ghost Vote_lcapMoving In With Ghost Voting_barMoving In With Ghost Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Moving In With Ghost

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Moving In With Ghost Left_bar_bleue210/210Moving In With Ghost Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Moving In With Ghost Left_bar_bleue190/190Moving In With Ghost Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Moving In With Ghost Empty
PostSubject: Moving In With Ghost   Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:03 pm

I am sitting in my room, packing my things into boxes. I am almost done. My clothes are packed, my makeup, my magical items.. Kitsune and Xanadu are wimpering from inside their kennels. I walk over to them and unlatch the doors to the kennels. Xanadu slowly creeps out. "Today is the day, buddy," I say to him, smiling nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving In With Ghost   Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:49 am

I walk through a portal to Namine's room and look around. "Wow you work fast." I said with a chuckle. I walked over to Namine and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Let me know what to start to take over." I said as I looked into Namine's eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Moving In With Ghost Left_bar_bleue210/210Moving In With Ghost Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Moving In With Ghost Left_bar_bleue190/190Moving In With Ghost Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Moving In With Ghost   Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:49 am

I walk up the stairs in Vergil's manor and stand in front of Namine's door. I knock on the door and say, "Hello is anyone home?" I then look around the empty corridor. I turn around and start to walk away from her door.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Moving In With Ghost Left_bar_bleue270/270Moving In With Ghost Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Moving In With Ghost Left_bar_bleue250/250Moving In With Ghost Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Moving In With Ghost   Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:09 pm

at ghost's manor:
im in the garage with my head phones in,listening to sons of plunder by disturbed while working on my another one of my motorcycles.it is a red and gold 1990 harly softail.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moving In With Ghost   Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:54 pm

I nod happily at Ghost and smile. Dante's knocking is heard, so I yell for him to come in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving In With Ghost   Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:15 pm

I pick up some boxes and walk through my portal which was still open. I returned in Namine's room shortly after and picked up some more.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Moving In With Ghost Left_bar_bleue50/50Moving In With Ghost Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Moving In With Ghost Left_bar_bleue30/30Moving In With Ghost Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Moving In With Ghost   Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:18 pm

I leaped through a sin rift into Namine's room. "I'm sad that your moving out, but if you need anything, call me or Alice." I said calmly. "Alice is crying downstairs right now... that's the first time I saw her spout actual tears." I said holding my hand to my chin.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Moving In With Ghost Left_bar_bleue270/270Moving In With Ghost Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Moving In With Ghost Left_bar_bleue250/250Moving In With Ghost Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Moving In With Ghost   Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:10 pm

i wipe the grease of my hands then put my jacket on. i walk out of the garage and see ghost caring box's."ah crap,i forgot namine is moving in today" i said as i run through a portal.i step out into namine's room."sorry ghost i forgot what was happening today" i said.i turn to face namine."hello namine, need any help? " i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving In With Ghost   Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:45 am

I look over to Namine. "Let me and Nero take the rest of your stuff to your new room. You go deal with Alice. You can situate your room later." I said with a smile. I picked up 2 more boxes and walked through my portal.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moving In With Ghost   Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:19 am

As I walk down the corridor, and there is a silent akward stillness to it. Uneasy I reach behind my coat and draw Ebony & Ivory. Then as I approach the door to Vergil's library I see a purple essence and light speaping from beneath the door. With ease I slowly go to open the door when I hear familiar voice. I notice that it was Arkham. I let my head just lower to the ground and I say to myself in a whisper, "Come on. You have got to be kidding me. One of my friends is moving out of my brother's house and something like this has to happen. G** Damn it." Then as I listen I hear another voice; Agnus. I then swirl my head in disbelief and kick the door open. Immediately upon entering I jolt in and just drop my weapons and freeze. There standing before me was my mother. Eva. Arkham and Agnus look at me with a smile and chuckle. Then they look at me and say, "So Dante, are you happy to see your mother?" In disbelief I stand frozen and mutter, "Mother is that you? It can't be. But how?" In astonishment I try to shout for my brother but I couldn't get myeslf to speak. She slowly walks up to me with tear filled eyes and embraces me. She leans her head back and looks at me and says, "Dante my son is that you You have truly grown to be a gentleman." I look at her and say, "How are you here mother? I saw you die. Father let them kill you." "No my son I did. I let them kill me in order to save my sons." I embrace her and in her shoulder I say, "I have missed you mother." At that moment she is pulled away from me by Arkham and I quickly pick up Ebony & Ivory agian and say to him, "You fowl human release my mother NOW!!" I then transform into my True Form. "RELEASE HER!!" I say in my half demonic voice. Arkham just looks at me and says, "Relinquish your amulet and you will have your precious mother back." I go to reach for my amulet and lift Ivory and shoot off Arkham's ear. he yells out in pain. "Are you stupid half breed? I have your mother don't you forget it. Now drop your weapons." I try to contact Vergil telepathically and say to him, "Brother come to the library there is something you must see." I then set Ebony & Ivory on the ground again and back away from them.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
Moving In With Ghost Left_bar_bleue50/50Moving In With Ghost Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Moving In With Ghost Left_bar_bleue30/30Moving In With Ghost Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Moving In With Ghost   Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:29 am

I run to the library and see Agnus and Arkham. I dash in and kick Arkham in the chest and hit Agnus in the side of the face. I then grab mother and stand in front of her next to Dante. "Mother, I will not fail you again." I said with a touch of sadness. "You foolish humans have no right to touch my mother." I said angrily as I held my arm up and transformed into my true form.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moving In With Ghost   Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:07 pm

I was sitting in my room playing my DS, I then hear from my room two demonic voices and three human voices. I get up and go to the library. I have my hand on my sword handle. I look in and see Dante and Vergil.

OOC:Yes vergil is okay with me living here.
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moving In With Ghost   Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:38 pm

i was heading into the portal when i felt massive demonic energy.i pull out blue rose and silently walk to where vergil and dante are. i look in and see them,agnus,arkam,and some woman.i stay hidden with blue rose readied
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moving In With Ghost   Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:57 am

I clutch the arms of my brother and say to him, "Wait Vegil something is different here. He is different now. We cannot attack him or he will harm our mother we must rethink this." out of the blue I sense Nero's demonic energy and put a smirk on to my face and look at Vergil and notion over to one of the intact pillars.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moving In With Ghost   Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:55 pm

"You felt your fathers demonic energy?"I asked."Oh and that's your grandmother in there."I said.
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm

PostSubject: Re: Moving In With Ghost   Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:08 pm

I step out from behind a pillar and put Hydra to the back of Agnus' head. "You guys chose the wrong day to come here. And most importantly you picked the wrong house to be in." I say with a smirk as I held my free hand on the handle of Hate, just in case I have to engage in close combat. I look over to Vergil. "I bet you thought I was still moving Namine's stuff to my house did you." I said as I held my finger on the trigger, ready to fire in any given notice.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Moving In With Ghost   Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:37 pm

i step from around the corner and put blue rose up to the other guys head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving In With Ghost   Moving In With Ghost Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving In With Ghost
Page 1 of 1