Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Vote_lcapGood Bye Cecil - Page 2 Voting_barGood Bye Cecil - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Vote_lcapGood Bye Cecil - Page 2 Voting_barGood Bye Cecil - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Good Bye Cecil

Go down 
+3
Cepeda
Nero
Namine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:18 am

i turn and freeze ventus. i turn back and look at ghost."final warning, leave or fight" i said
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:57 am

I stepped out of a sin rift. "Ghost, Namine, that is enough." I said before walking over to Nero. "Are you going to kill me as well Nero? I'm the one who issued the order for Cecil's demise." I said plainly before walking around. "Ghost,
being one of the figureheads in my army, and Namine, being my second in
command in the Clan, are merely following my orders.
" I explained. "Cecil will put you, Cepeda, and several others in grave danger if he is allowed to live." I said angrily. I crept over to Cecil and looked him up and down. "Give me one reason why I should allow this... Human to live, and I'll call off the order." I said plainly. I then put my hand to the back of his head and pushed him down. "And if you say 'because he's my friend' I'll kill him where he is." I said with Yamato to his neck. "You can get better friends then this filth." I said plainly awaiting Nero's response.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:27 am

i look at vergil angrily."because its my fault he's here" i said."i brought him here from a world that is now destroyed.he doesnt remeber it because he was injured" i added
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:01 pm

I leap through a portal in front of Ghost and slam him to the ground with helios to his throat I Ebony pointed directly at Namine. "What the hell are you two thinking? This is enough! Brother it is time for you to stop manipulating your friends to do things you are to much of a coward to do by yourself. Ghost return to the temple I'll deal with you later. That's an order. As for you Namine, Saiya looks up to you and this is an example you will set for her. I was going to allow my daughter to train under you and then this happens. What has happened to all of you? Do any of you besides Nero remember why it is we are even here. It is not to kill one another but to safe all the innocents that preside in these many different worlds that we have all grown fond of." I open the portal for Ghost and take my blade from his throat and my knee from his chest and motion for him to stand and go to the portal. Then I look back at Namine and then back to Ghost and say, "Is this what you want your daughter to think of you? Is that what you want her to see? A COUPLE OF MURDERS? THUGS?! HITMEN?! Tell me!" Angered and enraged I transform into my Celestial form and quickly spear Vergil with no hesitation knocking yamato into the air. I leap up and catch the weapon. I look at Nero and say, "Get Cepeda, and Cecil out of here. Namiine as well." I then look at Namine and Ghost and say, "You two think about that which I have said." Then I focus back on my brother.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 434
Class : Keyblade apprentice
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/90Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:55 pm

*muffled*"can anyone help me?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leviissocooler
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:34 pm

OOC:

Why am I being targeted in this? I just at there the whole time. I didn't do anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:46 pm

i look at dante."yes sir" i said as i opened a portal."common guys" i said as i unfreeze ventus then turn and walk into the portal, leaving it open for the others
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:20 pm

I pulled myself up and took a deep breath. "You have forgotten your place brother." I said turning to Dante. "I have obtained enough power to destroy these weaklings, and create a new race of beings that can destroy the heartless." I said before standing completely straight. I caught Yamato as it fell. "And it seems that you are the only one standing between me and absolute power once again." I said before taking my Omega Angelo form and knocking him through a wall. ".This time, I will succeed" I said before sending a hundred summon swords flying at him.

OOC: And Namine was just sitting there, besides her character is pregnant, she can't do anything anyway. lol.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:15 pm

"Nero, you gotta help Dante, if not, Vergil's gonna kill him." I say with a slighly soft tone, and sad look on my face.

OOC: What did I even do? Honestly? BTW. I got Tenchu Z Nero. lol and all its acheivments.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:12 pm

ooc:lol nice

ic:i look back at my father and dante then to cecil."ok but make sure namine isnt hit by the crossfire " i said as i ran out of the portal."father dont do this!" i yelled to vergil as i pull red queen out
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:09 pm

"Ok Nero, and try NOT to die." I say closing the portal,which was headed to Destiny Island, with Namine inside.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Uncle Dante Stop!

Cepeda charges toward Dante with godhand as he puts up Earth Pillars to surrond him and Vergil.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:36 pm

i look to cepeda."we cant let them kill eachother " i said then i turn back to vergil."father please dont fight" i said
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:36 am

I looked over at my sons. "This is none of your concern. This is a fight that has been going on for a while. I'm trying to obtain a power that's rightfully mine, and My foolish little brother stops me every step of the way." I said before turning back to Dante. "Why aren't you fighting Dante, Do you fear me? Do you truly tremble in fear for your big brother?" I asked him before sending a summon sword flying and hitting him in the arm.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:08 am

Cepeda jumps in front of him with Godhand and deflects it.

STOP IT! Damn it, all my life i haven't had family, and now i have one and you all our destroying each other.

Cepeda looks at Vergil, he takes out countersword as he looks at his father.

I'll show you, who is your superior.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:02 am

i grab cepeda's shoulder."fathers right, we shouldnt get involded in this" i said as i put my sword away."i didnt know i had a family either but i do now.dante and our father have been fighting forever,theres no reason for us to intervene " i added as i turned away from cepeda
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:14 am

Now it's time to stop.

Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:21 am

"we cant stop them and you know it.the only people that can stop them is them " i said
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:32 am

If I have to take them both, it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:18 pm

"cepeda you cant take them both" i said angrily
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:23 pm

Watch ME!
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:47 pm

I send a summon sword and made it land at Cepeda's feet. "Don't interfere fool, you may be my son, but I won't hesitate to kill you." I said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:06 am

i stepped infront of cepeda."let dante fight him.we have no right to intervene " i said
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:00 pm

With a quyick jolt I stand behind my brother and whisper in his ear, "You're getting slow old man." I then grab his throat and hurl him across the room. I look at my fallen brother and say, "The power is not rightfully yours if we both have the amulet. what about that don't you understand." Now as the demon sun is setting I llook at my brother and say, "This is where it all ends for you brother. You feel as though I tremble before you when in fact I find you PATHETIC!!!!!!!" With another quick jolt I hold Selene before Vergil's throat and say, "Mother has blessed and forgiven me. You are still that terrified little boy, form when she was killed. You wouldn't even help me save and send her soul to rest. You where to ashamed that you would fail her again. But I wasn't. I wasn't scared or afraid." I throw Selene to the ground and sit on my brothers arms and chest and start punching my brother in his face over and over. and I then stop and say, "You pathetic coward. You are a disgrace to our mother mortal or not." I grasp my mother's amulet off of Vergil and break the chain and walk away with it in my hand. I then look back at Vergil and say, "You don't even deserve me as a brother or even Nero as your son. I have learned a lot while I was gone brother." I shoot Yamato from Vergil's hand and walk over and pick up Selene and raise the point of the blade to the air and it vanishes from my hands.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:03 pm

I stood up and reverted back to my human form. I walked over and grabbed Yamato. "if that is truly how you feel Dante, then I guess it was better when I was Mundus's puppet." I said as a tear fell down my face. "At least then you still saw me as your brother." I said before walking away through the burning plains of the netherworld.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye Cecil   Good Bye Cecil - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Bye Cecil
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next