Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Vote_lcapSaving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Voting_barSaving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Vote_lcapSaving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Voting_barSaving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Cepeda senses a demonic energy entering the area, as he forgot that Cecil knows where all of us live.

Alice, Hurry, we have to go back to Vergil and Nero, something bad is about to happen, do you know any kind of Cure magic, or any potions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:45 pm

i take the shot then point my devil bringer at cecil and blast lightning at him.i then pull outred queen and run at cecil
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue130/130Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:46 pm

As Nero runs at me the lightnng hts me, obnly causing me to enter my shadow form.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:04 pm

I smiled as Cecil turned into his shadow form and awakend Yamato. I began to slash at him. "Cecil, you should know better then to attack us." I said plainly as I pulled the demonic blade to my side.

Back at the mansion: Alice shook her head. "Master Cepeda, I'm under orders from your father to make sure you get some rest. The Master and Master Nero can handle it. They'll be fine, besides, The Master has a new weapon he wants to try out." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:17 pm

I get back into the corridor where Mundus was to see him conferring with 3 of his generals. I sneak up behind the generals and wait for the right moment to strike. A window of opportunity arose and I took it. Quickly I snap the neck of the one in the middle and an instant later I had Love and Hate in my hands, cutting the throat of the other two. Only Mundus was left. I deactivated Fade and Cloak of shadows and stared Mundus in the eyes. "Why would you do that to me...to yourself. Why would you kill your own brother?" I asked with anger in my voice. A purple aura started to resonate from my body. "TELL ME WHY!" I yell as Love and Hate started glowing black. My eyes turned black and my skin became darker. "Do you have any idea what you have done to me? Making me grow up without a fatherly figure? How can you be so goddamn heartless? Doesn't family mean anything to you?" I continued on as my muscles began to grow. My hair stood up and the purple aura grew.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:52 pm

Mundus Roared with Laughter as Ghost stood yelling at him. "I killed my brother because I couldn't stand him being more powerful then me. I only regret not killing you and your brother before you came of age, But Vergil took you and hid you away from me." He said angrily. "Blast that Nelo Angelo!" He said angrily as he shot a read crystal like beam at Ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:06 am

My purple aura sent out a wave of energy which reflected the blast Mundus shot at me. "Not killing me IS and always will be your BIGEST mistake." I said coldly as I awaked Love and Hate. "I'll make you regret the day you took my father from me. By the time I'm done with you, you'd be lucky to be Lucifer's personal bitch." I said as I fired a few shots into Mundus' chest from close range.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:10 am

Mundus laughed again. "Lucifer? hahaha, that fool hasn't anything to do in hell, he was an errand boy for our creator." He said before lighting hit the ground in front of Ghost and Mundus, taking Ecto's form stood in front of him. "I'm sorry my son, I never meant to hurt you." He said before grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:40 am

"Is that really you dad?" I say as my aura fades away slightly, but is still there. "Aren't you dead?" I asked as I lowered Love and hate and stared at the man before me. "I don't understand. Why are you here?" I asked as my eyes began to water.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:45 am

I realized that fighting Cecil wouldn't be a challenge. I looked over at Nero. "You take this fool." I said before running toward Ghost's essence and Ecto's... but that couldn't be right. I went around the corner and saw Ghost talking to Ecto. I walked closer. "My old friend, I thought I killed you." I said in shock. Ecto smiled. "You did, how dare you show your face here you insolent pig." He said growing angry. I shook my head. "Your not Ecto," I said as I drew my sword and ran at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:52 am

I quickly shook back to reality. "Goddamn you Mundus. Using your reincarnation ability to attack the memory of my father and us it against me. Is this a game to you? I swear to the deathless gods that you will parish by my blade." I said as my purple aura instantly filled the room. The air around me became this and full of pressure, the ground cracked beneth my feet. I let out a spine chilling yell as I began to repeatedly slash at Mundus with immense speed and accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:55 am

I stepped back and watched as Ghost attacked Mundus. "Be careful. Mundus is crafty." I said suddenly Mundus held Ecto's hands up and a purple light appeared behind them. I recognized it instantly. "NO GHOST!" I shouted. suddenly a large burst of energy burst from Ecto's body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:51 am

I stabbed both Love and Hate into Mundus' chest and got real close to him. "If I'm going to be going down, I'm taking you with me bitch." I said as I began to rip Love and Hate apart inside Mundus. "I've come back from the dead before. I can do it again. Let this be known: DON'T F*** WITH ME!" I said as a whole started to form in Mundus' chest.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:03 am

Cepeda continues to limp toward Nero's direction.

ALICE! I'm NOT LOSING MY BROTHER AGAIN!

Cepeda starts to walk faster toward their direction.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:24 pm

Alice leaped in front of Cepeda and changed to her older form. "Cepeda, you are to remain here, Vergil gave me explicit orders to make you rest. He didn't say how." She said angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:14 pm

I continued to rip a hole into Mundus and as it grew bigger and bigger I said. "Now you will see how it feels to be betrayed by your own blood. Your hear will feel the same pain your brother felt when you left him to die by Vergil's blade. You will know how it feels to believe how much a coward you really are. Your punishment begins now!"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:18 pm

Mundus began to laugh. "color=olive]yellow]Is that what Vergil told you? He left the demon realm and I ordered Vergil to kill him. Why he didn't kill you along with your parents I don't know why." He said plainly. "If I die so be it, I'll just come back again." He said as he bailed out of Ecto's body and left it lifeless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:25 pm

I dropped the body and looked over to Vergil. "We have to get that Zweihander and we have to get it fast." I said as I put Love and Hate onto my back.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:53 pm

i punch cecil into a sin rift then stand at the opening and smile."you may be able to use portals but sin rifts are from my family so have fun in hell " i say as it closes.i then turn and run to ghosts energy.when i get there i see ghost."im sorry i interfered ghost, i just didnt want to see my best friend die " i say to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:07 pm

I looked over to Nero. "Cecil was in no harm. My fight is not now or will ever be with him. Mundus is who I'm after." I said as I patted Nero on the shoulder. My purple aura died out and my eyes turned back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:10 am

I smiled as the phone in my pocket rang. I answered it and began to walk away. I hung up and looked back at them. "My minions have found the Zweihander." I said with a smile as I slid the phone into my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:57 am

Fine, Lead the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:43 pm

"Well, where are they Vergil. I'm very anxious to go get it." I say with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:50 pm

i look at ghost confused. "whats a Zwiehander? " i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:23 pm

"It is a long, thin reinforced sword meant to be wielded with two hands. Quite heave at times but with training it gets easier to use." I explained as if Nero should know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next