Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Vote_lcapA Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Voting_barA Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Vote_rcap 
Nero
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Vote_lcapA Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Voting_barA Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Axis
New player
Axis

Female
Number of posts : 80
Class : Ex Clan of Darkness
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Left_bar_bleue50/50A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Left_bar_bleue30/30A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open]   A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:20 pm

The calming breeze of a subtle wind, and the aroma of fresh cherry blossoms filling the air. This was what had preoccupied the keyblader till the end of time on this very day in the Land of Dragons. Her mind was drifting between reality and desire. Sitting up in one of many fully bloomed cherry blossom trees Axis was resting. Leaned against it with her eyes closed and her breathing steadily paced, although the one thing she missed in this moment that would have calmed her more was if she could here the faint beating of a pulse, a pulse of the heart. The one thing she now lacked in this so called non-existance of her's. Even in that truth she enjoyed herself regardless thinking of different things which triggered each other. She would come to one thought only to be suddenly pushed to another one in the moment. At some points there were memories from random events that related to the current thought at hand.

Her thoughts hadn't always been so pleasant to her the whole time though. On an off thought she had made her way back to the days of Organization XIII and before she had been able to catch it a memory involving a specific member had crossed her mind and then flashed away as soon as her eyes shot open. Her face quickly flushed a light shade of red as she jumped up forward breathing heavily for a moment till she relaxed again in the peaceful setting of the grove. "Ugh, not exactly what I want to remember at the moment." She fell back against the tree again this time slumping her posture with an awkward face. The memory hadn't been too bad but to put it nicely it wasn't one she was acustom to sharing with anyone. And she hadn't ever. That was the one memory she would only give to someone she could trust her life upon. As her reactions cooled she gave a yawn and stretched out across the branch before placing her hands together across her stomach and staring up to a sunny blue sky. "I wonder though, if he were still around..." Before she could continue her words she shook her head with a fierce shake to rid her of any remaining thoughts on the matter.

She soon gave a sigh of relief and then sitting up again and sliding her feet over the edge so they hung she pushed herself off and landed to the ground below. She dusted herself off for a second and then looked around the grove. Once she was set she walked down the dirt path leading out of the grove and headed for the Imperial Army Encampment. She hoped maybe she could find something to do or someone to talk to there.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalchaos.forumotion.com/portal
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Left_bar_bleue270/270A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Left_bar_bleue250/250A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open]   A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:54 pm

i sit next to the dirt path.gravios is digging a hole with his face and wings looking for rocks ghat he likes to eat.i lay back with my hands behind my head, looking at the sky.gravios stops digging and make a strange noise.i sit up and see axis walking."its ok boy she's nice" i say as i get up and put my right hand on his armor like shell.he continues to look at her curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open]   A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:38 am

I was walking down the path toward the imperial army encampment, not even paying attention, I looked at the sheet of paper that Vergil had handed me which read "Help the imperial army defeat heartless in the Land of Dragons." I scratched my head. "This is going to be bothersome, thanks a lot Vergil." I mumbled before realizing Nero was sitting next to the road and a familiar woman was walking down the road.
Back to top Go down
Axis
New player
Axis

Female
Number of posts : 80
Class : Ex Clan of Darkness
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Left_bar_bleue50/50A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Left_bar_bleue30/30A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open]   A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Axis had been enjoying her walk along the silent path. Enjoying the sun and the warmth of the breeze that continued to blow over her way. But her enjoyment was stopped momentarily when the aura of another person and an animal or sorts up ahead was faintly picked up by her extra sense. "Huh?" Axis ceased walking for a moment looking around for the pair. Judging from the direction she assumed the person was at the encampment up ahead. And she was right. No sooner had she begun to walk again had a man appeared ahead and began to talk to his pet. Axis only watched as the man assured and calmed his animal. Axis rubbed the back of her neck and gave a weak smile as she bowed her head towards Nero. "Pardon mt intrusion sir, just heading to the Imperial Army Encampment up ahead. I was heading there to see if I could get some kind of work." Axis gave a small laugh to try and make herself lighten up just a tiny bit.

Without another word on her part after that, Axis continued down the path towards the encampment once more. As she did a third aura appeared from behind her. It was of pure darkness and nothingness, the mix of a nobody. And it seemed a fairly strong one at that. She disregarded the sense though and quickend her pace. She hadn't focused on the aura long enough to tell it was Axel, otherwise she probably would have known it was him and stopped again to greet him. But she didn't. Only continued on her own way in a face pace towards the encampment ahead.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalchaos.forumotion.com/portal

PostSubject: Re: A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open]   A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:36 pm

I approached Nero and waved with a smile. "How's it goin demon prince? Did your dad send you to help out the imperial army with the heartless to, or are you just relaxing?" I said as I looked up at Gravios and rubbed his armor like hide. "He's getting big." I said with a smile. "Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but I must be going." I said to Nero before walking down the road again and got to the encampment. I handed a letter to the soldier that stood guard. "The demon lord Vergil requested that I assist you with your heartless infestation." I said with a smile, I then noticed the woman again, "Is that?... naw." I said to myself. "Very well, report to the commander." The soldier said to me and I nodded and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Left_bar_bleue270/270A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Left_bar_bleue250/250A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open]   A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:56 pm

i watch as axel goes."we might as well help" i say to gravios.i jump onto his back and he flies torweds the camp.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Left_bar_bleue210/210A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Left_bar_bleue190/190A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open]   A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:23 am

I open a portal behind Axel and leap ontop of him, tackling him to the ground. "AXEL!!! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?" I shriek with a huge smile on my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open]   A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:05 pm

I freak out as I pulled whatever tackled me off my back and pushed it to the ground under me then realized it was Namine and smiled. "I've been out 'performing recon' for Vergil, I see you lost some weight princess, I take it you had the kid?" I said before standing up and helping Namine stand.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open]   A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:27 pm

i continue flying when i see a shroud of darkness moving to the base camp."that doesnt look friendly" i say as we start to descend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open]   A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:42 pm

The sky suddenly becomes dark and I look up. "Well, that's just great." I said with a smile. "Things are going to get fun." I said as I opened a portal behind Namine and push her through without thinking, after the portal closed I scratched my head. "Well, she's gonna be angry." I said as I summoned my flurry wheels.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Left_bar_bleue210/210A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Left_bar_bleue190/190A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open]   A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:18 pm

OOC: ...You're a penis. o.o

IC: I open a portal and appear again. I frown at Axel. "I may be a mother now, but I'm still apart of the Clan.." I say, gritting my teeth. "THis is my mission too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open]   A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:05 pm

I looked at Namine with a questioning look. "Vergil sent you too huh?" I said with a smile as I heard a sudden loud racket that heartless usually make while they swarm. "Here they come." I said as I took my fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open]   A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:27 pm

a line of heartless were about to hit the base when a beam of magma toasts them.gravios lands and begins to eat the heartless.i jump off him with red queen drawn."wow alot of these bastereds isnt there?" i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open]   A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:34 am

I appear next to Namine out of nowhere and smile. "I convinced Vergil to let me help. I may not be in the clan anymore but I am still the protector of a member." I say as I pull Love and Hate from my back. My dragon flys down and begins biting and clawing heartless' in half. Love and Hate awaken to their true forms and begin to glow brightly with a black and white aura.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open]   A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:03 am

i slash at the heartless contiuosly then i pull blue rose out with my right hand and fire demon shots at the heartless as i slash them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open]   A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:03 pm

Several heartless' start running towards me so I run towards Nero and jumped up. I land with one foot on his shoulder and jump higher into the air. The heartless' that were running after me jumped into the air like I expected them to. I extended Love and Hate out and spun around. Every one of the heartless' got sliced to shreads and before I landed I sped up and made a tornado from my spinning. Once I hit the ground I redirected the tornadow to go towards a large group of hearless' that had just showed up.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Left_bar_bleue130/130A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Left_bar_bleue110/110A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open]   A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:15 pm

as i'm flying around i see Ghost so i dive and and land on top of a heartless ''hey mind if i help you should know i love a good fight'' i say to Ghost
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open]   A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:41 pm

i put blue rose away and charge lightning into my right hand.i jump into the air and slam it down on the ground.a shock wave spreads in all direction,sending the heartless backwards
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open]   A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:20 pm

As Nero's fist collides with the ground I send a Crimson Slash acroos the flailing heartless. I flick my hair back then look at Nero and say, "Did you miss me?" With a smirk my gauntlets apppear and I begin destroying heartless.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open]   A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Calm Day of Whatever? [Open]
Page 1 of 1