Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Awakening (Open) Vote_lcapAwakening (Open) Voting_barAwakening (Open) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Awakening (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinra
New player

Number of posts : 25
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2012-02-18

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Awakening (Open) Left_bar_bleue50/50Awakening (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Awakening (Open) Left_bar_bleue30/30Awakening (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:47 pm

The slumber of sorrow, darkness and fear. This is the definition of a cursed coma. This is the trial one must pass to awaken into a new life. Shinra, the mute assassin, must pass this test. Only strong-willed people can awaken from a coma. One must be especially strong after travelling into a parallel universe. He had a dark, clouded mind after the past events. No such traumatization can be withstood. Before Shinra had awoken, there was a dream of the "friendly" entity casting a dark spell. This caused him to lose memory of almost everything. All he could remember was learning his skills, but he could never recall who taught him. Every trace of his family was gone. Except for his last name. He could remember his name. The spell worked like a curse, causing a lapse in memory to avoid learning of past events. Exponentially, this had caused Shinra to lose some potential to his dark abilities. As his eyes opened, he saw two people standing by him. He was in a bed, and he was restrained to it. The people looked like nurses. Noticing he was in a medical bed, he must've been in a hospital.

A doctor entered the room with a syringe filled with a glowing, purple liquid. It radiated evil (metaphorically speaking). Injecting Shinra with it, he ordered the restraints to come off. Shinra was injected with a anethesic. He was dazed but could see quite clearly. The people spoke to him but all he did was instinctively use sign language to tell them he was mute. Only one nurse understood, letting the other nurse and the doctor what he had said. Shinra fell asleep, only to awaken on the streets with his Daisho next to him and a dufflebag on the opposite side as his swords. He coughed and waited. He waited for a sign to move, to explore.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Awakening (Open) Left_bar_bleue270/270Awakening (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Awakening (Open) Left_bar_bleue250/250Awakening (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:51 pm

a portal opens into twight town and i walk out."havent been here in awhile maybe i should......" i stop mid sentence because i see someone laying in the street."hey! you ok?" i say as i run over to shinra.i get to him and am about to crouch down whem my devil bringer(right hand) starts to glow a dark purple."ok buddy get up nice and slowly" i say as i pull out blue rose with my left hand and point it at him.i could feel a dark energy coming from him but it was diffrent somehow
Back to top Go down
Shinra
New player

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:26 pm

Shinra understood the man's words but couldn't speak. He used simple body language to sign he was mute. Standing up, he grabbed his duffle bag and swords. Looking at the man, he was not alarmed by the sword pointing at him. This calmness was surprising to even Shinra. He had bowed, showing he was no threat. Not knowing right from wrong, he did not know which way this man would take him with his destiny. Awaiting a reply, Shinra stood there.
Back to top Go down

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:48 pm

I was standing on the building looking down at the street that Shinra and Nero were. "Hey kid, I don't think it's wise to just stare at the demon prince." I said with a casual chuckle. I used a portal to go to the street below, next to Nero, and removed my hood. "Hello, My name is Axel. And this here is the son of my boss, Nero. what is your name?" I asked with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Shinra
New player

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Shinra had sighed. He pointed at his mouth, and shook his head. This was a caveman level of intellect being used to tell someone he can't speak. Shinra strapped the swords to his dufflebag, turned, and attempted to walk away. He waved goodbye to the two and walked down the street, seeing a restaurant. Obviously, he was hungry.
Back to top Go down

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:43 pm

"Hey kid, wait up!" I said following Shinra. "I'm sorry, didn't know you couldn't speak." I said with a smirk when I caught up. "Allow me to buy you something to eat. I'll introduce you to my boss one of these days." I said. "Hell, I'm sure you could communicate with the princess, she can read minds." I offered. I then held my hand to my chin. "Do you like Sea Salt Ice cream?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Shinra
New player

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Shinra had a confused look on his face. He did not know what sea salt ice cream was. Though, he was please to be offered free food. Shinra had nodded, waiting for the man to catch up. Though he completely ignored the first man. Partially because he aimed a sword towards him. Because of this, he wished to avoid conflict and walked away. Shinra had smiled at the offer of meeting his boss, but he had no idea what kind of work it was. There was a certain...dark feeling digging at him.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Awakening (Open) Left_bar_bleue210/210Awakening (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Awakening (Open) Left_bar_bleue190/190Awakening (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:11 pm

So you cannot speak? I say tellepathically to Shinra. I open a portal behind the two boys and step out. "Hello, my name is Namine. But Axel likes to refer to me as 'Princess'" I say, casting a smirk at Axel. I then extend my hand. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Shinra
New player

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:16 pm

Shinra stands straight and nods. Noticing the girl Namine could telepathically speak, he used his thoughts to contact her. Yes, I am Shinra Solitario. I have no recollection of my past except for my combat skills. If you can telepathically speak to me, could you help me? I do not know what this place his, or even how I got here. he thought. He walked to the girl and respectfully shook her hand.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Awakening (Open) Left_bar_bleue210/210Awakening (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Awakening (Open) Left_bar_bleue190/190Awakening (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:19 pm

This particular place is called Twilight Town. It is one of the many worlds you will be able to explore. What happened to you? Where did your memory go? I tilt my head slightly with the last comment, obviously confused.
Back to top Go down

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:21 pm

I chuckled at Namine. "I was sure you'd be helpful to him." I said as I rubbed the back of my head. "Well then, I'll meet you guys in a bit, I'm going to get the Ice Cream." I said as I turned and began to walk down the street.
Back to top Go down
Shinra
New player

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:25 pm

Shinra had shook his head. "I don't remember...Before awakening on the streets, I was in a hospital being injected by this purple liquid. Even then, I had no memory. I didn't notice it before, but I remember hearing someone saying how my body could be repaired...I wonder if I was near death for some reason. Telepathic people should be able to tap into the memories of someone. Maybe you could encounter a barrier that needs a telepath to unblock..." thought Shinra. He scratched his head. He nodded towards Axel, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:29 pm

It's really not that simple. It takes a lot of energy out of both me and you. For me to succeed, I will definately need your help.. I give out a week smile.
Back to top Go down
Shinra
New player

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Shinra frowns, but realizes she is telling the truth. "Maybe not right now, but eventually in the future. I would wish to know my place in this world. Judging by my combat style, it seems to be that of an assassin." he thought. Shinra had sighed, waiting for Axel to bring them their ice cream.
Back to top Go down

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:46 pm

I stepped through a portal with three sea salt ice cream Popsicles in my hands. "Well, here I am." I said with a smirk as I handed the two ice creams in my left hand to Namine and Shinra.
Back to top Go down
Shinra
New player

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:51 pm

Shinra smiled and bowed, only because he can't speak. The bow was small. He took the icecream and began eating it. He liked it quite a bit. Though he wanted real food. Like pasta or steak. Something filling.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Awakening (Open) Left_bar_bleue270/270Awakening (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Awakening (Open) Left_bar_bleue250/250Awakening (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:44 pm

i put blue rose into my jacket ."hey i know you cant talk to me but i need to know how you got that dark power of yours" i say to him

OOC:blue rose is my handgun lol red queen is my sword.but its ok
Back to top Go down
Shinra
New player

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Shinra looked at the man, showing a face of confusion. He did not know what the man was talking about. But then, suddenly, a darkness eminated from Shinra. He dropped his dufflebag and backed up slowly. He held his head and had sudden flashes of unknown memories. But afterwards, he could not remember what he just saw. Collapsing but not fainting, Shinra had taken deep breathes. His ice cream crashed to the ground. After getting up, he wanted to leave them to go think. Though, he refrained from it.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:37 pm

I sigh slightly and then glare at Nero. "Thanks, dumb dumb. You made him have a seisure... " I hand Shinra my ice cream.
Here, take my ice cream. I shouldn't be eating it anyways. I smile slightly and then look back at Nero. "He can't speak, hun. He is mute. And he has no memory. At all.."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:56 pm

i look at namine then think "ya he cant talk but when i found him my devil bringer reacted with some type of energy that was very dark" i think.i bring up the memory so she can see what happened when i put my devil bringer next to shinra."we cant let him out of our sight" i think to her
Back to top Go down
Shinra
New player

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:04 am

Shinra had taken the ice cream, but looked at it and decided he was not hungry. He offered it to Axel. If he did not accept, he was going to through it away. Afterwards, he grabbed his dufflebag and slowly backed away. Something beckoned him to either run or attack, but he did not want to engage in combat, nor did he trust this voice.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Awakening (Open) Left_bar_bleue130/130Awakening (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Awakening (Open) Left_bar_bleue110/110Awakening (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:05 pm

i'm flying around when i notice nero and the other's so i glide down and land on a roof before jumping down next to nero
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:40 pm

without looking at wraith i point blue rose at his head.i then see its him so i lower it."man you have to stop dropping next to me like that" i say to him."wraith meet our new friend..um what is your name?" i say to shinra
Back to top Go down
Shinra
New player

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:42 am

Shinra just looks at the man with a "really?" face. He tries signing that he cannot speak, that he is mute. Though he does believe that the man is fairly stupid, and wants to smack him.

OOC: Lol.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:56 am

i look at shinra then realized what i said.i face palm myself with my left hand."sorry here write it down" i say as i grab a napkin and a pen

ooc:i literally forgot but that was funny.oh and if your wondering why facepalmed with my left,well if i did it with the right my guy would have been unconscience for awhile lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awakening (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open)   Awakening (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next