Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Vote_lcapWhen Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Voting_barWhen Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Vote_rcap 
Nero
When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Vote_lcapWhen Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Voting_barWhen Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Axis
New player
Axis

Female
Number of posts : 80
Class : Ex Clan of Darkness
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue50/50When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue30/30When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:30 pm

One individual stood atop the grand full scale wall which enclosed the entire perimetre of the Imperial Palace and it's grounds. On this particular cold morning that one happen to be Axis. Jumping from the heights she landed to the stone ground below with a heavy thud as she flew down and landed in a one leg bowing sort of crouch. Slowly she rose to her feet, the wind blew from the east causing her hair to dance in it and sending a slight chill down her spine. Pulling her organization cloak a little tighter she continued. As she crossed the front section of the courtyard and across the bridge to the next her right hand began to glow with the essence of dark energy forming into particals which in turn tranformed into her Kingdom Key keyblade.

As she pulled it more into view infront of her and gave a quick move of her wrist she spun the key around her hand continuously till she hit the center of the other half of the courtyard. There she just as quickly stopped the key in mid-spin and brought herself to an offensive stance. Just as her senses had detected she wasn't alone. A small number of soldier heartless appeared, seven or eight by the looks of it. She gave a small smirk under the cover of her hood and then set into action without a moment's thought. As they rushed around at top speed she pulled her keyblade across her body and caught one on the edge of the blade, using that she then spun sticking her keyblade out to full length knocking the hooked soldier into the other oncoming ones. As one after another was knocked away with much force and then disappeared Axis then gave one good push sending the one remaining on her blade flying into the air before disappearing also. A few remained after and she rushed in stabbing one directly in the chest with a sudden jab, decapitating another and kicking the last one on it's back side before placing a foot over it's head and stabbing it while it squirmed. All three disappeared one after another. She turned her back as she gave a small grunt that signaled her satisfaction of a "job well done" moment. Once all was clear she turned to face the empty space again and began to twirl her key before beginning to execute various keyblade battle techniques. On this day she was basically here to kill the boredome which unfortunately enough was the problem. She was used to having constantly having something to be doing but with nothing but the average daily walk around in Halloween Town and no current training scheduled with her new master Cepeda she had so much extra time that she didn't know what to do with it. So it lead her to... This?

Her eyes narrowed as she did soon become focused in the small training session. Her jabs and thrusts became a little more powerful each time, so much so you could hear the whistling in the air each time the keyblade passed.

Last edited by Axis on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eternalchaos.forumotion.com/portal
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue210/210When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue190/190When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Cepeda appears under the diguise of Maxciel, his former Organization XIII Alter Ego. But with the hood over his face, he could not be recognized. Cepeda takes out Kingdom Key, that way no one would recongize his Keyblade. Cepeda runs toward Axis.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Axis
New player
Axis

Female

Character sheet
Health:
When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue50/50When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue30/30When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Caught up in the midst of her own training Axis was yet again interupted as she stopped in mid swing of her keyade. Before she knew she was acting on alert, throwing on the hood of her old cloak over her head before the new arrival could possibly recognize her. Of corse that is if they didn't know her already. As her extra sense began to pick up on the new person's aura she swore it was familiar but she could exactly be sure. With so many people having almost the same auras these days it was hard to tell anymore. Without hesitation she crouch down and placed a hand to the ground giving a quick 180 spin of her body as the figure rushed at her. At her low level, with any luck she would dodge any upper level attack while tripping the person. As long as they didn't dodge and retailiate. Rotating, she glided across the ground smoothly with on leg outstretched to catch the victim. She placed her stability and balance on the hand forced against the ground. Her arm holding the keyblade was also outstretched for defensive measures against any oncoming attack of he dodged her first attempt.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue270/270When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue250/250When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:52 pm

i open a portal to cepeda's castle."hey cepeda you want to join me in......" i stop mid sentence as i notice he wasnt there."hello? olly olly oxen free?" still nobody comes."well,i wonder if he has any beer" i say as i head to the kitchen.as i walk to the kitchen and find no beer. but i do find a flask of my fathers alcohol in a fridge.i read the note attached;"good luck with training the worthless humans,son" i smile then take of the top and take a drink."good ol' dad" i say as i take another drink.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue210/210When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue190/190When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Cepeda sees Axis's defensive position, as he jumps over her, continuing to run, he turns back around, as he throws his keyblade at Axis, with much force behind it. Cepeda was planning on testing Axis, with her reflexs, and her abilites, when fighting at full force, he knew she wouldn't try to unless, she felt she had to.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue270/270When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue250/250When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:31 pm

i look out the window and see 2 orginization members fighting outside. im about to run out a fight when i notice ones fighting style."cepeda you sly dog" i say as i realize that the other one is axis so i go back to drinking."wonder if he got salt and vinigar chips" i say to myself as i start to get a buzz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:48 pm

I step out of a portal into the land of departure to find two hooded figures fighting. "Interesting, They almost look like organization members." I say as I duck behind some cover. "Must be a friendly sparing match for the replicas. No doubt teaching eachother how they can be able to beat us." I say quietly to myself as I proceed to watch.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:58 pm

i see ghost appear so i send him a text saying;"dnt wrry it cepeda and axis. ps found dads whisky, on search for s.a.v chips come in and help" as i send the messege i wave at ghost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:17 am

My Phone goes off playing Monster by Skillet. Quickly I grab my phone and check the message hoppingly before Cepeda or Asis heard it. I quickly read the text and sprint to the castle. I get inside and start searching for Cepeda. "WHERE'S THE WHISKY!" I yell while running through the large halls.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:30 pm

i hear ghost as i find the chips."ghost im in the kitchen....with whiskey" i say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:25 pm

I come crashing through the door and trip over a chair. "I'll fix those eventually." I say as I rush to grab for the whisky.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:00 pm

i hand ghost a flask."this is my fathers best stuff and i also found salt and vinigar chips " i say as i hand him some chips
Back to top Go down
Axis
New player
Axis

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:12 pm

Axis locked eyes were fixed on her new opponent as he jumped over her completely and continued to run. But it didn't last as she was quickly forced to her feet as another Kingdom Key was sent flying directly at her. Setting her own key in front of her within that instant her key clashed with the oncoming one filling the silence with the sound of colliding metal. With her own force growing she began to slide backwards across slightly from the force of impact but it was stopped soon when she sent the other key flying randomly into the air in another direction. Having had to use more force then usual Axis lost her footing for a split second but caught herself in a flash as she stood tall and in defensive positioning again waiting for her opponent to continue as his key hit the ground beside him.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Cepeda grabs the Kingdom Key, as he charges forward yet again. This time, before reaching Axis, he jumps into the air, as he his above Axis, he throws the Kingdom Key yet again, as he comes down with a kick following it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:09 pm

"I heard a rumor that your dad's whisky is a demon's blood. Do you think its true?" I say as I take a few drinks and stuff my mouth full of s.a.v.c.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:20 pm

i laugh."i dont think so.he is half demon and their blood isnt good for much besides providing proof that they got hit or killed" i say as i grab more chips
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:38 pm

"You sure?" I say as I poke my finger with a knife and try to taiste my own blood.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:46 pm

i smile."yes im sure" i say as i stand up and watch cepeda and axis fight."this is better than cable " i mutter as i take another drink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:34 pm

I walk over to the window and watch.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:06 am

"20 bucks says axis will win" i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:02 pm

"No way, Cepeda will demolish her hands down. He knows far much more about keyblades than her." I say as I pull out a 20 from my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:34 pm

"but axis is more focused.she thinks he's an orginization member so she will try to kill him, while he has to hold back to be a teacher "i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:27 pm

"You really think Axis will get the best of your brother?" I say in a serious tone as I put the 20 back in my pocket. "Geeze man, have faith in family." I say as I take another drink from the flask.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:33 pm

"oh i know he can win but he's just seeing her skills" i say as i take a drink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:14 pm

"If you know he can win then why would you bet for her????" I say as I smacked Nero on the back of the head. I then stuffed my mouth with some more chips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]   When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Theres Nothing Left to Do [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next