Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_lcapConfusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Voting_barConfusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_lcapConfusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Voting_barConfusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Confusion (open to anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:26 pm

I laugh at my apprentice and say to Kairi unsure if she can hear me, "I will never let anything hurt you again." At that moment I am hit by a hammer, and I wince at the sudden impact, "Lucky shot." I fire Ebony at the hammer, and I am then struck by lightning and bolts of lightning bind me. I look and there is Larxene firing binding bolts of lightning at all of us. They then begin to shock my body and smoke emerges from my body and I begin to stand and I revert back to my human form. "I....will.....never......let.....you have her again." I then get shocked again falling to the ground I then look to the brush directly at her and whisper and lip the word, "Remember." I then begin to stand again.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:39 pm

I get hit by a bolt of electricity. "Oh, that kinda tickles." I say as I begin to absorb the electricity. The electric insignia appeared on my arm above the fire insignia. I smirk and look towards Larxene. "My turn." I say as I send out a purple nova. I manipulate it to where Dante didn't get hit by it.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:46 pm

The bolts begin to strike me and I finally break the hold and see that a bolt is about to strike down where Kairi is and I use my Demon Sprint and hold Selene over her and parry the bolt. I then look down at her and say to her gently, " I told you I will never let you get hurt while I'm here." I then continue to parry the bolts and transform into my Celestial form as waves of Heartless begin to head in my direction. Then as I am parrying them away a picture falls from my pocket to the ground, and on that picture is Kairi, Krystal, Saiya, Terra, and myself all standing together.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Captain of the KoLR/1st Class Admin
Kairi

Female
Number of posts : 191
Power Source : The light that shines from the heaven's illustruous rose.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:05 pm

The woman shrieked and closed her eyes tightly just before she thought the bolt was going to hit her, but somehow she didn't. She looked up to see that the man had blocked it from hitting her. She looked at him in amazement. She certainly wasn't used to any form of kindness. "Thank you," she whispered. She saw something fall out of his pockets and wondered what it is.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:10 pm

"You are safe so long as I live." I keep blocking the bolts and parrying the attacks of the two organizations and cutting away all of the creatures
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:12 pm

I move quickly away from the Rogue Organization and Organization XIII. I swiftly picked up Kairi, and moved away from the battle. "If you were hurt, my brother would never forgive me..." I said to her. "Defend Dante, don't let anything happen to him." I said seeming to no one and my generals appeared. "As you command." They said in unison as they headed over to help Dante and Ghost. After I got to the top of the cliff I sat down Kairi and folded my arms and watched as the battle took place below.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Finally getting irritated I summon Kidal, Artemis, Aurora, and Rose to join the battle. "All of you let's end this now it's time I save my wife from this harm and the rest to come." I call for Helios, and charge energy into both of my blades.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:36 pm

A clone of me in my Gilver costume jumped from a sin rift. "Hey there Tony, need a hand." It said with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:36 pm

The woman looked at the man who had moved her away from the danger, obvious confusion on her face. "You're his brother?" She asked him. "What is he? And I suppose by extension, what are you? Why can he do all those things?" She glanced back towards the battle for a moment. "Why is he protecting me?"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:38 pm

OOC: You should have looked at the picture when you picked it up but you didin't why lol
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:38 pm

I glared at Kairi coldly. "You know I am not someone to be joking with human." I said coldly.

Last edited by Vergil on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:28 am

OOC at Dante: She didn't look at it yet because now is not the time for Kairi to remember. But it is still with her.

IC:

The woman backed away from the new arrival before speaking to the man. "I don't understand.. I have never met you before...." She thought for a moment. "Does that mean you are your brother are not human then? Why should I trust someone who is not human?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:33 am

I smiled before looking down at Dante. "I may not deserve your trust, but Dante does. You did after all marry him." I said before looking back at her. "So, I take it you have gotten amnesia somehow... Allow me to reintroduce myself then, I am the demon lord Vergil, and your brother-in-law." I said calmly. "Know that you have the protection of my demon army, as well as my brother's." I said with as friendly a smile as I could muster.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:46 am

OOC: ok

IC: The barrier shatters that Ghost had created and I stand a top the cliffs with Vergil and Kairi and look down at the many creates. Then in that instant the ground begins to quake and I look at my brother and say, "Temin Ni Gru is rising brother. They have joined with Mundus and Arkham." I then disperse the energy from my blades and revert back to my human form knowing I am going to need the energy for the upcoming battle. I then look at Kairi and ask, "Do you remember anything yet sweetheart?" I then turn my focus back to the raging battle as we overlook the battle from the opposite side in which the organizations are watching.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:54 am

The woman thought about this for a moment. "Okay, so, that man down there is my husband? I married him... even though he is a demon?" She paused for a second before continuing. "And he is trying to protect me from the people who took me before... because he.. loves me?" She sat down and put her head in her hands. "This is an awful lot to take in," she mumbled. A second later she heard the man from before speak and looked up at him. "Ummm.. I think so.. Possibly.. Your brother Vergil told me that you and I are married. And I suppose it does make sense because I did feel something when I worried that you would get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:59 am

I sighed. "He's a half-demon, if that's what worries you." I said to Kairi before turning to my brother. "I'll go handle Mundus and Arkham with my Armies, you take care of Kairi like a good husband, you don't want to lose the one you love, believe me." I said before disappearing through a sin rift.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:12 am

I look at her and ask in a calm gentle voice stabbing Selene into the ground, "Are you alright Kairi?" I look at her with tear filled eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:31 am

The woman nodded her head slowly. "I think I am alright. This is all happening so fast though... Is that really my name then? Kairi?" She sat pondering for a moment, then remembered something. "Oh! You dropped this earlier." She reached into her pocket and pulled out the picture, but it was facing down. "Here you go." She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:37 am

I look at her and say, "Yes Kairi is your name and I always called you my Kairibear." I see the picture in her hand and stand up not even making a notion to take the picture and say, "you keep it. Hold on to it for me. It may help you remember." At that instant I surround us in a Crimson Energy Sphere then step out of it and say from the other side, "You'll be safe here. I have to end this in order to keep you safe." I then transform back into my Celestial form and start running towards the edge of the cliff but I instantly turn back and return to the sphere and kiss Kairi.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:57 am

"Kairi..." She repeated. "I like it." She smiled slightly but then frowned when the man offered for her to take the picture. "I don't even know what is on it!" She called as he ran off but when he came back and kissed her, it felt so right and magical that she forgot what she had been saying. She looked back down and flipped the picture over, revealing a photo of herself, the man, the two girls she had met, and another girl, all of them smiling happily. "Wait, is this our family?!" She called out, but he had already gone out of hearing distance.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:09 am

I leap off the edge of the cliff and begin my descent and think to myself, ("I really hope that worked.") I then begin firing Ebony & Ivory as I am falling at the many beings on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:09 am

"He has a bad habit of that." I said as I approached out of my Sin rift with Alice in toe. "Are you able to remember everything now?" I asked casually then nod to Alice who looked around Dante's Sphere. "Master Dante can't keep her safe here forever." She said as she walked around it. "I'll stay here and keep her company." She said before giggling like an eight year old. "That's what I intended you to do, Alice. When Dante comes back you report back to me, understood?" I said to her. Alice nodded like a young girl.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:18 am

Kairi looked at Vergil. "Not everything, but at least bits and pieces are coming back. Its not just blankness when I try to remember anymore." She then looked over at the new arrival. "Hi. I wouldn't mind a bit of company. It distracts me a little bit from the worry while he is fighting. I wonder if it gets any easier..."

OOC: I am going to bed. Good night.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:19 am

With a great impact I collide with the ground and the many Organization members surround me. I look at all of them and say, "You all will not get her." As I draw Helios of my back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:49 pm

I jump into the crowd and stand back to back with Dante. "You guys haven't forgotten about me have you? The dance has just started." I say as I fuse Love and Hate to make Justice. I pull Soul Splitter from my hip and get into a defensive stance. "Whats the chances of us walking out of this?" I say over my shoulder to Dante, already knowing the answer. "Why don't we just go out with a bang." I say as all of the Alchemy insignias burn bright red with black outlines all over my body. My skin became pale and my veins became dark blue. My eyes began to glow black and a purple aura engulfed my body. "I can feel it Dante...." I say quietly. "My final form is about to awaken. The power is coursing through my body. You've taught me well. If I don't make it, Don't let my death be in vain." I say as I begin to parry the different attacks from the organizations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confusion (open to anyone)   Confusion (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confusion (open to anyone)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next