Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Back Again - Page 2 Vote_lcapBack Again - Page 2 Voting_barBack Again - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Back Again - Page 2 Vote_lcapBack Again - Page 2 Voting_barBack Again - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Back Again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Captain of the KoLR/1st Class Admin
Kairi

Female
Number of posts : 191
Power Source : The light that shines from the heaven's illustruous rose.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Back Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Back Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
Back Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Back Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:26 am

Kairi scowled slightly. "Oh. Well, you didn't suceed, right?" She shook her head slightly. "My experience with that whole no memory thing isn't nearly as bad as yours. It's still pretty unnerving though."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Back Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Back Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Back Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Back Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:13 pm

I nodded. "between you and me... I'm glad I didn't kill my brother when I served that monster." I said quietly. "Because if I did... none of this would be here now." I said and indicated the town.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Back Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Back Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:12 pm

Kairi looked at him, quite puzzled. "Well I'm glad you didn't kill him either, because then I probably wouldn't have known him. Maybe... I don't know. But why wouldn't this be here? Surely he isn't that connected to all this."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
Back Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Back Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:43 pm

I shook my head. "If Dante hadn't have defeated Mundus then the worlds that you have now would have been a dark and scary place, the heartless would be the least of your problems." I said with slight anger in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:13 am

"Oh." Kairi frowned slightly. "Well then I'm glad you didn't kill Tey-Tey then. Besides the obvious reasons." Kairi smiled but then suddenly blushed as she realized that she had used Dante's nickname. It was an extra bright-red blush, especially since Vergil was around.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:26 pm

I chukled. "I've heard my brother called several things. that's the first I heard of that one." I said. "I am grateful for him for giving back mother's amulet." I said as I held the amulet in my hand. "Without It I would have been a mindless servent to Mundus." I said looking at it. "looking like this the entire time." I said as I changed into Nelo Angelo and I lifted my arms to show Kairi all the demonic energy that pulses through my armor.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:16 pm

Kairi squealed slightly and tried to hide the urge to run away. "Wow. That would probably suck, being stuck like that I mean." She smiled but her smile quickly vanished. "Its just a tad bit frightening though." She choked out a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:19 pm

"Immagine how Dante Felt when he first saw me. He didn't know who I was." I said in my demonic voice before changing back. "It sucks when you are all powerful but become a puppet." I said.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:35 pm

Kairi nodded, slight relief showing on her face when he changed back. "I would hate to be subjected to something like that."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Back Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Back Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Back Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Back Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:22 pm

I am jumping from rooftop to rooftop as the explosions follow right behind me. I look forward and notice that I am nearing the diner. "Damn I can't go into the square because a bunch of innocent people will get hurt." Just as I finish that sentence I am struck by a bomb and I am knocked off the building and right in the middle of the square. Then I place a barrier around the majority of the people that way they don't get harmed by any of the creatures. Then I call forth Death Reaper, but this time it was different, when I called for it it comes to me in the form of a keyblade. "Well this is a new one." At that instant the Chyropteren and the other creatures that were following me jump and land in front of me. I try to transform into my Angelus Form but for some reason it wouldn't activate. "Well it looks like I get to do this the old fashion way." Then all of them begin to charge at me and I start knocking them down one by one. As I am destroying them I notice that Kairi and Vergil are in the diner. "Damn I can't let her see me fighting otherwise she will get up set, so I had better end this fast." Then I am caught off guard and I am sent flying into the windows of the diner, and I land on the table next to were Kairi and Vergil were sitting. "Hey bro, hey sweetheart how are you two doing." Then I see that the creatures are getting ready to come into the diner and then I look at them and say to them both, "Hold that thought I have to go back to work really quick." I give Kairibear a quick kiss and I pick up my keyblade and dart back outside and continue destroying them. All of the sudden after I see her I automatically transform into Angelus and I begin to destroy every single one of the creatures one after another. Then after i knock them all out of the diner I seal the window with a barrier that way the creatures can't go back in there.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:16 pm

I let out a grunt as Dante charged out to fight the chyptorren. "but apperently the fight with Mundus has corrupted his brain into thinking he can take on the world." I said crossing my arms.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Back Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Back Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Back Again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Back Again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:32 pm

As I continue to fight I begin to transcend into the air and I am surrounded by black and red light. Then I emerge out of the sphere of light and my gauntlets had a black base with a crmson symbol, and at the fingertips were claws. Now my wings have both black and crimson colored feathers. " I am Necro-Angelus, and I will not let you harm any of these people for as long as there is blood in my veins and air in my lungs."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:29 pm

"you see what I mean?" I ask Kairi and pointed at Dante's new form. then I began to feel an intense form of anger well up inside of me. 'that power should have been mine.' I thought.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:31 pm

Then I just swing my keyblade destroying multiple heartless and other creatures. Then out of nowhere a giant cannonball comes flying at me when I am paying attention and I get knocked out fo the sky and I hit the ground to the point that it looked like a meteor had struck the gound, and as soon as I hit the ground I am knocked out of my Necro Angelus state. Then out of the smoking crater I emergelimping slowly out of it with all of my clothes torn. Then I look in the diorection of where the cannonball came from and I see a giant figure in the distance with a cannon. "Wh...What the hell shot at me." I say Then from all sides the Chyropterren launch arrows through the many parts of my body. I tried to break them but each time I did I was electrecuted my them. All of the sudden the ground begins to quake and out of the ground came a tower that was very familiar to Vergil and myself. Then I look up at the top and I see Sparda and Arkham standing atop the tower. "Temmen Ni Gru." Then in an instant the Chyropteren start running up the towerjust dragging me along the side of the tower. Then as I am being pulled up the tower the barrier that I had put on the diner dicipated.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:33 pm

I look up and see father on the top of the tower with Arkham. I turned to kairi and gave her a slight bow. "if you'll excuse me I have to go to work." I said exiting the diner.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:08 pm

As I am being drug up the tower I finally get my footing and rip he Chyropterren off the tower, and before the chains are tight I manage to break the chains and I continue to run up the tower. As soon as I touch down on the top of the tower my father starts charging at me with Force-Edge. Then I transform again and summon Rebellion. "Here you go pops, I will kill you with the sword you gave me." " Join us my son and you will rule this world and the demon world." " What happened to you pops you used to love the human world.? Then I look closer at him and I notice a purple glow around him. " Damn Mundus reanimated there corpses." Then there is a thundrous laugh coming from the sky and out of the clouds a face forms. A very familiar face at that. It was Mundus. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You foolish half-breed do you really think you will be able to stop me this time?" " Well then since I have beaten you once before I should have no problem doing it again." I begin to fly towards the face when I am knocked down by my father. "Damn it looks like I am going to have to kill him first." Then I charge at my father with Rebellion in hand, and when our swords clash a shock wave is launched over the top of the tower and we begin our battle.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:29 pm

I climbed the tower as fast as I could. I sliced Demons and Chyrptorrens alike as I made my ascension to the top of the tower. When I reached the top I saw Mundus and felt rage pulse through my body. I saw Arkham and lept on to him and decapated him. "He's not alone this time Mundus!" I shouted up at him. "This power belongs to me! I'll claim this land myself. after I destroy you!" I shouted. Mundus laughed at me. "What makes you think that you, a poor excuse for a servent, could ever defeat me? I sent you after your brother and you couldn't even do that job right." he chuckled at me in his multitone.

Last edited by Vergil on Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axis
New player
Axis

Female
Number of posts : 80
Class : Ex Clan of Darkness
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:46 pm

Axis hadnt left she had hid herself back alittle while ago and had heared everything....she smirked now watching the battle. She closed her eyes and sighed quietly....Was it truely worth it back then to remove her blindfold that hid the truth from her for so long when she was young. She pulled it from her pocket, twirling it around her fingers. She sighed again and finally made a choice. She pulled off her hood and wrapped the black fabric around her eyes..... it had been years since she had it on and now she was to hide herself in darkness again....

She once again put her hood on and continued looking in their direction....sensing their auras, outlines and movements...
Back to top Go down
http://eternalchaos.forumotion.com/portal
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:42 pm

I gave a slight chuckle. "I'll destroy you." I said as I transformed into my Nelo Angelo form and looked up. "and I'll do it as the monster you've created." I shouted in my demonic voice then lept at Mundus. he hit me in the chest with his red bolts. I fell back down to the tower and ignited my hand and launched a bunch of purple fireballs up at him. I pulled the bolts out of my chest then teleported on top of him and stuck my broadsword in his back.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:14 pm

red ran in and jumped on top of were axis was he started to lie down"this is good."blaze said as he grinned.
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm
Axis
New player
Axis

Female
Number of posts : 80
Class : Ex Clan of Darkness
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Axis slightly jumped to the side as she felt another presence enter the small area around her. Sighing she saw his aura outline below her as he seemed to be laying next to her. She crouched down beside him to say a few words, with a smal grin still on her face. "You should watch where you drop in, you could land in some strangers lap next time...And that wouldn't be very pleasent now would it?" Her words have a slight slyness to it as she looked in the direction of his face.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalchaos.forumotion.com/portal
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:44 pm

I pull out of my sword lock with my father and wipe the blood that was dripping out of my hair. "Father what happened to you. Mundus has corrupted you." Just the my father darted at me and I side step him and kick him in the side of the head. "That is where you are wrong son. I have now realized that I am a demon and I will never be human." Then I feel my power diminish and I return to normal. "Damn I thought this would last a little bit longer." Then my keblades turn back into swords.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:46 pm

I look over at Dante and Father and I punch Father in the face with a flaming hand. "Dante, Get a hold of yourself, Father is dead, this is merely a projection created by Mundus." I said to him. I saw Father come at me with his sword raised. I parried the blow with my broadsword. I then fealt a searing pain from my back, I had completely forgotten about Arkham, who had kicked me in my armored back sending me flying into one of the pillars that lined the outside rim of the tower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back Again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2