Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
A Look Into the Future Vote_lcapA Look Into the Future Voting_barA Look Into the Future Vote_rcap 
Nero
A Look Into the Future Vote_lcapA Look Into the Future Voting_barA Look Into the Future Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

A Look Into the Future

Go down 
+4
Nero
Cepeda
Vergil
Chey
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chey
New player
Chey

Number of posts : 40
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-24

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
A Look Into the Future Left_bar_bleue50/50A Look Into the Future Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future Left_bar_bleue30/30A Look Into the Future Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

A Look Into the Future Empty
PostSubject: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:08 pm

Ten years into the future:

I'm walking around Destiny Islands, my bow in my hand. I insert an arrow, pull back the string, and aim at a coconut that is inside a tree. I let go of the string, which propels the arrow through the air. It hits it's intended target, and the coconut falls out of the tree. I walk over to it and retreive my arrow. "That was an excellent shot," I say, smiling to myself.

WHAT FUTURE CHEY LOOKS LIKE:
A Look Into the Future 1450945104_l
She is 16 in this topic.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
A Look Into the Future Left_bar_bleue50/50A Look Into the Future Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future Left_bar_bleue30/30A Look Into the Future Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:07 pm

I began to clap as I approached Chey. "Well done Chey, Eventually you'll join your parents in my ranks." I said with a smile. I placed my cane into the sand and leaned on it. "how have you been little girl?" I said with a grin.

(I look pretty much the same as I do in the past, I'm wearing a tuxedo with a cane. my eyes have changed from cyan to red from my time as a demon lord and constantly rising power coming from it.)
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
A Look Into the Future Left_bar_bleue210/210A Look Into the Future Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future Left_bar_bleue190/190A Look Into the Future Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:21 pm

A Look Into the Future Adult_Sora_by_Dedmerath
Cepeda's apperance, he is about what Vergil, and Dante's age is i guess.

Wow, how are you guys doing, haven't seen you around these parts in a while.

Cepeda starts to walk toward them as he smiles. Cepeda is seen with a slight limp.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Chey
New player
Chey

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:06 pm

I turn around and smile at Vergil. "I was planning on it sooner or later," I say, raising an eyebrow. "Do you think my parents would mind?" I ask. "I'm just wonderful. Hoping to perfect my skills. How are you, old man?" I then turn to face Cepeda. "Hello, Pedz; Mother says she used to call you that. How are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:55 pm

I walk in through a portal and look over to my daughter. "You have made me proud darling." I said as I slowly walked over to her. "Soon you will have to protect us more than me and your mom protect you." I said with a faint chuckle.

Me in the future. My hair turned white with age and I learned how to make my wings disappear. Being in a demon's body allows me to keep a young-ish look.

A Look Into the Future Kakashi22gu
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
A Look Into the Future Left_bar_bleue270/270A Look Into the Future Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future Left_bar_bleue250/250A Look Into the Future Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:29 pm

i walk out of a portal and next to vergil."hello father,i found those rough demons.my soilders are taking care of them" i said.i turn and look at chey."my have you grown into a beuttfull young woman. have you see lucus around?" i said

i grew a few inches,my hair now covers my eyes,i were a blue coat like vergil wore,my devil bringer now glows a dull purple and my eye's are a slight red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:34 pm

I walk over to Nero. "Hows my 29 year old fogie friend doing?" I said as I scruffed up Nero's hair. "If I know Lucus like I think I do then he would be showing up any minute now jumping from tree to tree." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
A Look Into the Future Left_bar_bleue270/270A Look Into the Future Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future Left_bar_bleue250/250A Look Into the Future Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:36 pm

i look at ghost and laugh."hows it going old friend " i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:38 pm

I flexed my muscles. "I may be getting old but I'm still not as old as you." I said with a smile. "You have to remember that I am only 27 now. You are 3 years older than me." I said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
lucus
New player
lucus

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-05-04

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:47 pm

i jump out of a tree,do a back flip and land next to nero and vergil. " hay nero those demons are taken care of " i said.i turn and see ghost."hello ghost " i said.i didnt notice chey behind me.

my black hair is longer,im as tall as nero,my eyes are gray,i still wear a hood but this one is a red and black coat,i have dual knives on my belt, and i have some muscle on my arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:20 pm

"There's the little killer." I said as I nudged his arm. "How are you kiddo?" I added as I raised my arms for a hug.
Back to top Go down
lucus
New player
lucus

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:41 pm

i hug ghost then step back."im good.have you seen chey? i havent gotten tim to spend with her due to the missions. " i said but still not noticing chey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:08 am

"Have you tried turning around." I said with a little chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Chey
New player
Chey

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:17 am

I giggle slightly and smile. "Hey, Lucus."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:23 am

I walked over to Chey and put my arm over her shoulder. "She has grown up a lot. You have to remember that Namine and I have trained her so she can protect herself." I said as I looked at Chey in the eyes. One single tear fell from my eye. "I'm afraid that she isn't my baby girl any more." I said as I walked off with my head down.
Back to top Go down
Chey
New player
Chey

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:26 am

"Aww, Daddy," I say, walking over and hugging him. "I'll always be your baby girl," I say. I then notice something strange. "Speaking of Namine, where's Mom?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:27 am

"She had to go on a small mission. She will be back shortly." I said as I turned back and held on to Chey.
Back to top Go down
Chey
New player
Chey

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:29 am

"Ohh, okay," I say, still hugging him. Lucus hasn't yet turned around so I let go of Ghost, walk over to him, and place my hands over his eyes. "Boo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:30 am

I smiled as I watch Chey and I couldn't help but to think that she acted just like Namine.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
A Look Into the Future Left_bar_bleue210/210A Look Into the Future Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future Left_bar_bleue190/190A Look Into the Future Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:22 am

OOC: Vergil Ghost is no longer part of the clan. The only one out of the two of them are Namine. Ghost is a chevalier
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:27 am

OOC: I think he knows this. I think he is meaning in power levels but im not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:06 pm

Cepeda begins to limp toward them some more.

Well, as you can see, I have been injured, my body isn't the same as it used to, after the whole invasion at The Castle.
Back to top Go down
lucus
New player
lucus

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:35 pm

i smile as chey covers my eyes."i wonder who it is " i said as i turn and tickle her
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:47 pm

i watch chey and lucus with a smile."their just like you and namine were" i said.i heard cepeda say somthing so i turn."have you been able to repair the damages to the castle?" i said
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:37 pm

Yes, thats why i love my children, yes I have kids now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Look Into the Future
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next