Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Vote_lcapA Look Into the Future - Page 4 Voting_barA Look Into the Future - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Nero
A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Vote_lcapA Look Into the Future - Page 4 Voting_barA Look Into the Future - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

A Look Into the Future

Go down 
+4
Nero
Cepeda
Vergil
Chey
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:44 pm

I continued to follow Chey and Lucus with out them knowing I'm there. I heard Nero and Ghost shouting and Whistled.
Back to top Go down
Chey
New player
Chey

Number of posts : 40
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-24

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:25 pm

I'm walking with Lucus when I hear a rustling of leaves coming from behind us. I look at Lucus and hold up a finger, signaling for him to stop walking for a moment. With lightning fast speed, I pull out my bow and hook an arrow in. I then run to where the rustling was coming from. I then stand behind Axel with my bow up and get ready to fire. "Why, hello there, stranger. Mind telling me why you seem to be stalking us?"
Back to top Go down
lucus
New player
lucus

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-05-04

Character sheet
Health:
A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:34 pm

i pull my knives out readyfor a fight when i see that its axel.iput my knives down then put my hand chey's bow."its ok,he's a friend of my granfather " i said
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue210/210A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190/190A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:53 am

I send another attack at my brother leaping over his attack then from the air I send another attack from above the two clasheing waves. I look down at my brother and say, "Where is this going to get us again." I then sheath Death Reaper and summon my Twilight Burst Gauntlets. I then send fists of energy raining down upon my brother.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:28 pm

I run up to see Chey and Lucus standing by Axel. "Where have you been Axe?" I said as I approached them closer.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue210/210A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190/190A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:43 pm

I go to catch up with Ghost when I Reaver heartless steps in front of me. I look at it and say, " You have got to be kidding me." I then draw Death Reaper and strike at the creature swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:14 pm

I followed Dante. "We'll fight later." I said calmly before slicing the legs of the reaver, I then flipped Yamato up in the air and it took the form of a scythe. I stuck the blade into the stomach of the heartless and ran it through I then changed it into a gun and unloaded bullets into the eyes of it's main head.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue270/270A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250/250A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:05 pm

i run up and jump into the air.it reaches for me but i freeze its arm.i land right next to lucus and chey."lucus,get chey out of here,dante,be prepared for more heartless " i said as i transform into naruga karuga.i tackle the heartless and begin to slice it with my wing.as i roll around,throwing claws and spikes, three more reavers apear
Back to top Go down
lucus
New player
lucus

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-05-04

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:19 pm

i grab hold of chey's hand and pull her away from the heartless my father is fighting.we turned and started to run but another heartless landed infront of us."Teo,Luna,get it! " i yelled.a second later a black cat and a white cat wearing armor and carrying picks, jumped out of nearby tree's and onto the heartlesses main face.it fell back,clawing at the cats."lets go " i said to chey
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:46 am

I look at Nero and Ghost and say, "Get the kids out of here. They came throught the rift with Vergil and myself from the past. We have to deal with them. Go now. Are you ready brother?" I smirk in my brother's direction and call for Selene and Helios.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue270/270A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250/250A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:25 pm

i pull back my tail and make seven spikes grow out.then i embed it in the heartless's main head,killing it. i transform back and brush of my blue coat.i pull red queen out and start attacking the other reaver
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:41 am

I sheath Selene and grabe the hood of Nero's coat and hurl him towards everyone and look at him and say, "Get them out of here. That is an order. You are in charge of watching over them." I then draw Selene and use both of them to feld off the Reaver heartless as I wait for everyone to escape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:47 am

I opened a portal and gently pushed chey in. "You can't be here right now." I said as I grabbed Lucus by the scruff of his neck and pushed him through too. I looked over to Dante. "The kids are safe now. May I help?" I said as I put my hands on the handles of Love and Hate. The portal which is now behind me closed.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:27 am

I open another and look at Ghsot and say, "You are here to be with your family. I have traveled through time. You must stay with them and keep them safe. Regardless of what their skills are since you are stronger then all of them. Now GO!" At moment the Reaver gets a hold of both of my blades, but I quickly flip over the Reaver heartless and blast them from the top. At that moment they start to head for the portal which leads to the others. "Ghost, Nero stop them." I quickly run over to Selene and Helios and run at the Reaver Heartless and shoot them as I run at them with Ebony and Ivory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:01 pm

I pull out Love and hate and run straight for the reaver heartless. When I got to it I proceeded to cut its legs off. It fell to the ground with a big thud as I pointed Love and Hate towards different heads. I charged up demon bullets and fired them. I continued firing at it untill I knew for sure it was dead.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:51 pm

i create a giant image of my hand and slam it down on the reaver,squishing it flat.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:14 am

I flip over the other Reaver heartless and look at them with a smile on my face. "Let's party!" I put Ebony & Ivory away and stand in front of them with no weapon. "Well come on then." I quickly call my Twilight Burst Gauntlets and go spiralling through the Reaver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 am

"Nero, Lets go! We have to keep Chey and Lucus safe." I said as I walked through my portal.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:23 am

Wait, how old is Dante? If I'm walking with a limp something must really be going down with Dante.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:19 pm

i look back at dante then step through the portal
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:40 pm

I laughed at Cepeda's accusations. "You do realize that Dante and I are immortal due to our demonic heritage right?" I asked him. "Demons have a special enzyme that regenerates our body so we never die... and even if we do go through enough damage we are sent to the demon realm, where we will just come back." I said calmly as I returned Yamato back to it's cane shape.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:57 pm

"I age partially. I am not quite full demon but I am more demon than human." I pointed out before I finished walking through the portal to protect Chey and Lucus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Look Into the Future
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4