Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Look Into the Future - Page 3 Voting_barA Look Into the Future - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Nero
A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Look Into the Future - Page 3 Voting_barA Look Into the Future - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

A Look Into the Future

Go down 
+4
Nero
Cepeda
Vergil
Chey
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:51 am

I look at Ghost and say, "That remains to be seen now doesn't it." I then start walking down the beach.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:14 pm

i walk next to dante."sorry,its just that vergil wanted me and lucus to lead a squad after the demons. i had no intensions on slacking on my dutys " i said
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:22 pm

"I'm great. How about you?" I asked Dante with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:11 am

"Our princess are still safe aren't they." I said coldly as I followed behind Dante.
Back to top Go down
Chey
New player
Chey

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-04-24

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:28 am

"Where is everyone going?" I asked as I began to scratch my head in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:46 am

I look at nero and say, "So what if my brother wants you to lead a squad of demons. He has his generals. Regardless of whether you are his son. Your duties are to the Chevaliers, not the Clan of Darkness. I am fine Namine thank you for asking." Then with a frustrated look I continue walking around the beach.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:39 pm

"i wasnt helping the clan of darkness i was helping my father stop rampaging demons,who kill inocent people.i thought that was our duty" i said sternly
Back to top Go down
lucus
New player
lucus

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-05-04

Character sheet
Health:
A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:50 pm

i look at chey." Chey, i want to show you somthing i found on my way over here, come on" i said
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:21 am

I look at Nero and said, "It is. Only when your superiors are informed." I then start walking again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:39 am

"When you gave us the position of Generals you gave us the ability to act on our own behalf to ensure we do what we feel is right to help innocent people." I said as I continued to follow Dane.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:27 am

I jumped out of a sin rift with Alice in tow right in front of Dante. "I Assume you are yelling at Nero for doing as I asked him Dante, I apologize for having him assist me, but I needed him. I shall lend you the use of my generals at any given time if you ever need their assistance." I said with a courteous bow. I then looked up at him with a smile. "That is unless, you want to settle the dispute the 'demon way'." I said as I propped myself on my cane. "Alice, go tend to the others, I shall be with you shortly." I said with a smile. Alice curtsied before walking down the beach.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:36 pm

I stepped out of my portal and saw Lucus and Chey running down the road. "hmm... I don't think Namine and Nero would like their kids running off by themselves... and I don't want Vergil being pissed that his grandson is dead." I said as I scratched my head and I followed the kids.

I look almost the exact same as I did before, except my hairline receded a little farther back.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:42 pm

i placed my right hand on vergil's shoulder."its alright father,we are here to enjoy ourselves " i said
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:55 am

I look at my brother with a big grin and say to him, "Well brother I guess we could settle this the old demon way, just for old times sake. What do you think brother?" I say as I rest myself on Death Reaper
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:37 am

i look at dante then sigh."ok if you two are gonna beat eachother then go at it " i said as i step back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:46 am

I step between Dante and Vergil. "Please not today guys. I haven't seen my daughter in a while and.....where did she go?" I said as I began to look around.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:54 am

"hey lucus is gone too " i said
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:56 am

I smirk and say, "What it's been at least a year since him and myself have last met each other. So brother how about a kiss. Better yet, how about a kiss from this........." At that moment I draw Ebony and fire at my brother with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:46 am

I chuckled. "Dante, That phrase is getting old." I said as I popped my cane up in the air and it quickly turned into Yamato. I looked at Nero and Ghost. "You go find the children." I said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:03 pm

I look at my brother and say, "Fine how about this one: Look's like this is going to be one hell of a party!" I then put Ebony away and come at my brother with Death Reaper.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:05 pm

I smiled. "Also kind of cliche for you." I said before charging at him with Yamato drawn.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:16 pm

I look at my brother just before our blades clash, and say to him, "You're right brother." I smirk at him and leap backwards then come back at him and ask him, "Forms or no forms in this match brother?' I then launch a CsS at him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:43 pm

I quickly dodge the CsS and look at my brother. "None, unless you admit I'm stronger then you." I said calmly before slicing the air and sending a wave at Dante.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:29 pm

"Goddamn those two." I said as I ran off to begin to look for Chey and Lucus.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:16 pm

i ran after ghost."where do you think they went? " i said to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Look Into the Future
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next