Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Look Into the Future - Page 2 Voting_barA Look Into the Future - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Look Into the Future - Page 2 Voting_barA Look Into the Future - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

A Look Into the Future

Go down 
+4
Nero
Cepeda
Vergil
Chey
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chey
New player
Chey

Number of posts : 40
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-24

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:00 pm

"Hey!" I say happily, trying to hold back giggles.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:02 pm

I step out of a portal behind Ghost. "Looks like I'm missing out on the fun," I say, smiling and going to hug Ghost.

Namine looks almost exactly the same except for her hair. It is now a light blond that almost looks white with a dark brown underneath. Her face has aged also, but not much. She still looks like a teenager.

A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Emo_Anime_White_Girl_by_Vantena

Looks a little like this, except for no eyebrow piercing and the fact she still wears Xion's extra Organization cloak.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:12 pm

"i walk up behind Nero and say "yeah, you right. funny how old they are. and yet they still act like little kids somtimes" as i look back at lucus telling him "your not that old yet you know, well i guess u are if nero allows you to do that i doub he will though so uh.. calm your self down [frisky]"
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:22 pm

"Ten years later and his voice still makes my head hurt," I say, wincing and rubbing my temple with my index and pointer fingers.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:26 pm

"oh yeah your REALLY nice" i say sarcastically truning to look and namine
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:28 pm

"Not my fault you annoy me to no end," I say plainly, no expression on my face.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:31 pm

"ok sure i do, its just cause you like me... ADMIT it. you supposedly hated only because you like me. all girls do it. ALL" i say with a deep expression of joke on my face adding "AHH DONT HURT ME, Please i dont want to be ugly." i say with an even deeper exxpression of a joke on my face trying to hold back from laughing
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:20 pm

i grab hold of cecil and shake him.when i stop i look at him."please, shut up before someone kills you! " i said as i let him go.i turn and look at namine."so how have been lately? " i said as i brushed of my blue coat.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:44 pm

"what the heck was that for" i say smacking Nero upside the head jokingly
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:56 pm

i turn to cecil,my eye's glowing red.i pull my sword out faster than he could see and put it to his neck."becarful i might kill you for that " i said in a demonic voice.my red eyes stop glowing and my voice changes back as i put my sword away.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:02 pm

"dude calm down,srsly" i say as i walk away and dissapear into shadow form
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:59 am

I step In front of Cecil with my fade ability activated. "You think your going to get off that easy? After flirting with my life partner you think I will not get involved???" I said as I raised Love and Hate. "You and me, Right now. Both of us in using a fade ability will make it interesting. Oh and just so you know We can attack each other when we both are like this. Its just others who can't use a fade ability that can't touch us." I said. A split second later I was holding up Cecil by his throat with Love stabbed through his stomach. "Hurts doesn't it?" I said as I slowly pushed Love deeper.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:10 am

I appear from a portal in between Ghost and Cecil and I quickly draw Ebony & Ivory shooting Love & Hate from Ghost's hands. I then transform into my true form and grab a hold of Ghost and say, "Have I not taught you what it means to be a Chevalier? Have I not trained one of my two generals better than that? You and Nero are no different than you where ten years ago. Still acting like children." I knock both Cecil and Ghost's heads together since they are both in some sort of similar ability which only makes them basically no different than what they were when the aren't using this ability.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:31 am

i pull ghosts sword out of my stomach and throw it at him and say "catch. and by the way.. that did hurt"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:55 pm

Cepeda puts his hand on Cecil's shoulder, lifting him up and throwing him upward into the air, toward the ocean.

If all the ladies like you, then how come your living by yourself right now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:09 pm

I laugh slightly. "Still acting childish," I say, walking over to my daughter. "Hey, Chey. How have you been? I haven't seen you in a few weeks."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:15 pm

as cecil hits the water i walk over to the water and touch it with my right hand,freezing it and cecil instantly.i walk over to dante."hello dante,how has the chevallair elders been? ive been busy with rouge demons for a while" i said
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:42 pm

After all these years, he is still a douche.

Cepeda laughs jokingly as he walks over to Ghost.

So, how have you and the lady over there doing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:37 pm

"ummm nero, ya mind here" i say as i slowly look at nero
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:43 pm

Promise you stop acting like a douche.

Cepeda throws a fireball at Cecil, which will melt the ice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:46 pm

I touch the ice and send electrical streams towards Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:11 pm

I laughed at all the immaturity still circulating around the group. Kiran Jumped from a sin rift and gave a bow. "My lord, Alice wishes to see you in the mansion," She said without lifting her head. I gave a sigh. "I must be going, You are all welcome to come to my home and visit me, and Nero, Don't kill the humans..." I said before I disappeared into a sin rift.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:34 pm

i look at vergil with a smile then look at everybody."so what shall we do now? " i said
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:16 am

I look at Nero and say, "So you have been busy with Rogue demons that you can't check in with us. Tell me Nero was it a bad idea to make you one of my generals? Right now I see that it was wrong to make both you and Ghost a General." I then walk over to Namine and say, "Hey how have you been?" I then just start walking around the island.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:19 am

"We get the job done don't we?" I said to Dante with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Look Into the Future   A Look Into the Future - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Look Into the Future
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next