Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Sparing with Ventus Vote_lcapSparing with Ventus Voting_barSparing with Ventus Vote_rcap 
Nero
Sparing with Ventus Vote_lcapSparing with Ventus Voting_barSparing with Ventus Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Sparing with Ventus

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Sparing with Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:20 pm

I sat on the beach of Destiny Island waiting for Ventus to arrive. I pulled out a wet stone and began to sharpen Love and Hate. "Kids...always running late." I said to myself with a chuckle. "Hope he didn't forget about me training him." I added as I checked my watch.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 434
Class : Keyblade apprentice
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Sparing with Ventus Left_bar_bleue90/90Sparing with Ventus Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Sparing with Ventus Left_bar_bleue70/70Sparing with Ventus Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:34 pm

"Im not late your just really early"
i say with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leviissocooler

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:38 pm

"No I told you noon on the dot. It is now 1:47 P.M. You are late." I pointed out. "But none the less you are here. Lets get started. Try to strike me." I said as I put Love and Hate on my back.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Sparing with Ventus Left_bar_bleue90/90Sparing with Ventus Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Sparing with Ventus Left_bar_bleue70/70Sparing with Ventus Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:49 pm

"ok but i know its just to show me an ability or just to prove you are superior"
i attempt to strike ghost and fake out with my left hand but actually follow through with my initial attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:53 pm

I side stepped and smacked Ventus in the back of the head. "No. I was going to teach you how to read your opponents and predict their next attack." I said calmly. "The trick is to watch their center point of gravity, their hips." I added as I turned around to face Ventus. "Try again. This time more speed and be unpredictable." I advised.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:04 pm

"ok but dont expect anything special"
i run at ghost with a flury of swings and uppercuts
this time being more perceptive and thinking what if he has no center of gravity or a constantly shifting one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:09 pm

I ducked down and rolled backwards. Each strike from Ventus was barely missing me. I jumped up and flipped over him. "Your getting better." I said as I turned around to see that Ventus was still coming after me. I began to dodge using capoeira (Brazilian martial art). "Keep going. You are almost there." I said as I barely dodged a fist to the face.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:19 pm

i used my special ability speed rave.
my speed increased greatly an because it has no order in which the strikes happen it is nearly impossible to detect
i start to notice obvious signs of the way ghost moved i immediatly began to move in the exact opposite way ghost moved because it was a trap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:21 pm

I calmly dodged the attacks and started to throw slow punches to get Ventus to work on Defense as well as Offense.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:30 pm

i stike a kick at ghost's feet and rolled into the punches to throw him off
and decided to tackle ghost but not a full tackle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:31 pm

Within seconds I had Ventus in a full nelson. "Finally you do something that could have worked if I wasn't skilled in every fighting style known." I said as I released him and began to throw more punches at Ventus.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:42 pm

i teleport behind ghost because i had a hallucination seeing my lifetime enemy and went straight to offensive mode
i punch ghost straight in the back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:43 pm

I exploded and appeared behind Ventus. "Body Double." I said in a dull tone. "Nice try though." I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Sparing with Ventus Left_bar_bleue270/270Sparing with Ventus Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Sparing with Ventus Left_bar_bleue250/250Sparing with Ventus Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:48 pm

i watch from a nearby tree.i jump down." i remember when we were being trained by dante and now look " i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:49 am

"Yeah yeah, Things do have a weird way of happening, Don't they?" I said as I continued to weakly strike a Ventus.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:40 pm

continuing to hallucinate i struck at ghost with feirce verosity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:12 pm

I took a few steps back and watched him as he began to strike at the air. "I wonder how long it will take him to realize that he isn't going for me." I said as I jumped up in a tree and chuckled to myself.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:34 pm

the halucination started to attack back and i fell over in exaughstion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:10 pm

I stopped using Mind Over Matter and sat there in the tree looking down at him. "I have a lot to teach you." I said as I started to chuckle to myself.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:22 pm

without ghost realizing it i was actually using a mist clone to lay on the ground
and so i smacked ghost in the back of the head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:25 pm

"You almost had me." I said from a near by rock. Within seconds I was in the tree with Ventus. I softly pushed Ventus and caught his leg. I was now holding Ventus up with one arm.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:26 pm

"well at least i was trying"
i chuckled out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:30 pm

I pulled Ventus up and sat him next to me. "Now, Your first mistake is when you throw punches you forget to shift your weight properly. You just thrust forward. If you don't shift your weight you can easily be knocked off balance and could lead to your defeat." I began to explain.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:34 pm

"hehehe i guess i wasn't trying hard enough. i'll try again."
i said seriously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:39 pm

"Before you try just watch and mimic." I said as I jumped down from the tree. "Now when you punch you just throw your fists forwards and sideways." I said demonstrating how Ventus punched. "Try it like this. Shift your foot as you throw the punch. Your center point of gravity should always be sturdy." I said as I threw a punch and shifted my feet at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparing with Ventus
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next