Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Vote_lcapSparing with Ventus - Page 2 Voting_barSparing with Ventus - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Vote_lcapSparing with Ventus - Page 2 Voting_barSparing with Ventus - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Sparing with Ventus

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 434
Class : Keyblade apprentice
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/90Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:42 pm

"okay do you want me to try?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leviissocooler

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:43 pm

"Yes. Hit me in the chest." I said as I braced myself to take a hit.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/90Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:49 pm

i threw a perfect punch exactly like ghost did ,and nocked ghost over a little
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:54 pm

"Perfect. But you need to learn power. Instead of aiming for my chest, aim at least 3 inches behind it." I said as I summoned Rai *What do you need master?* He asked. "I'm going to punch you." I said as I raised my fist. *Go for it.* Said Rai. I threw a perfect punch at Rai and sent him flying back. He busted through a tree and began to role backwards on the ground. "Key to power is all about where you hit and how you hit." I said as Rai got up and ran back to us. *You have been practicing, Master.* Rai said as he approached.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:05 pm

"okay so do you want me to try again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:08 pm

"Try as many times as you need. It took me 2 years to be able to punch that hard." I said as I looked over to Rai. *Hit me with your best shot.* He said as he stood there.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:16 pm

punching almost exactly as ghost i realized that there was a key point i was missing
i noticed that i wasn't compensating for my opponents weight
and that i wasn't aiming for my opponents center of gravity
so i did the things i noticed and threw a near perfect punch
i sent Rai flying almost as far as ghost did and Rai went straight through a tree
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:16 pm

i step out then look at Rai."can i punch you? " i said as i raised my devil bringer hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:21 pm

Rai smiled. *Only with your real arm. Not with no devil bringer or devil trigger.* He said. "Yeah no cheating." I said as I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:04 pm

"i thought this was training not the see who can launch Rai the farthest game"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:05 pm

"Its whatever. We are giving you examples of good punches." I said with a chuckle. Rai began to laugh with me.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:24 pm

i smile then punch rai with my normal arm.the force of my punch sends rai flying through another tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:53 am

Rai runs back and looks over to Ventus. *Now, You try.* he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:37 pm

I was standing on one of the trees looking out at the endless sky, before Rai came flying and broke the tree I was standing on. I quickly jumped down and followed him back to Nero, Ghost, and Ventus. "I'd like a shot after Ventus." I said calmly.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:27 pm

i look and see vergil. " try not to kill him father " i said
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:57 pm

i punched Rai through 2 trees and into a pile of rusty javelins as i scream in pain because it was like hitting a brick wall
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:37 pm

I smiled. "I won't kill him... but it will hurt." I said with a chuckle as Rai returned. "Alright Rai... my turn." I said with a demonic smile. Rai had a look of terror on his face. *L-lord Vergil... I-I don't think this is a good Idea.* He stammered. "Oh quit whining, see it as payback for ruining a peaceful moment." I stated before I punched him hard in the chest, sending him flying through multiple trees and 2ft into a cliff side. I turned to Ventus and smiled. "That's how you do it." I stated.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:37 pm

"SO!"
i said as i pouted silently in the nearest corner
Back to top Go down
Sparda
Chevallier of Twilight
Chevallier of Twilight
Sparda

Male
Number of posts : 54
Class : Demon Swordsman
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:02 pm

I stepped out from the shadows. "Vergil, what is the meaning of this?" I asked angrily as I dragged an unconscious Rai to the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:59 am

"Well it started as me teaching Ventus how to throw a punch. Then Rai just became a distance competition between us." I said as I sent a gust of wind Rai's way. Almost instantly he woke up and walked back over to me. *Who is going next?* he asked with a playful tone.
Back to top Go down
Sparda
Chevallier of Twilight
Chevallier of Twilight
Sparda

Male
Number of posts : 54
Class : Demon Swordsman
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:31 am

I glared at Ghost. "Do you not see what you fools are doing to this beautiful place?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:07 am

"Calm down." I said as I tapped my foot on the ground. The trees stood up and returned to normal. "I know what I'm doing." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:27 am

"i dont!"
i said with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:36 pm

I bowed to my father. "Ignore him father, he know's not to whom he speaks." I said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:08 am

"i know exactly who he is. My apologies my lord."
i said as courteously bowed
"i did not know it was you. perhaps you shall forgive me for m uncourteous manners?"
i said with a pleading face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparing with Ventus   Sparing with Ventus - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparing with Ventus
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next