Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Gilver in Halloween Town Vote_lcapGilver in Halloween Town Voting_barGilver in Halloween Town Vote_rcap 
Nero
Gilver in Halloween Town Vote_lcapGilver in Halloween Town Voting_barGilver in Halloween Town Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Gilver in Halloween Town

Go down 
+2
Wraith
Vergil
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Gilver in Halloween Town Left_bar_bleue50/50Gilver in Halloween Town Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Gilver in Halloween Town Left_bar_bleue30/30Gilver in Halloween Town Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Gilver in Halloween Town Empty
PostSubject: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:15 am

I stepped through a Sin Rift into Halloween Town. "Hello, Monsters of Halloween Town, I am your new master, bow before me or I shall slaughter you all." I shouted from the fountain in the middle of the town. A vampire walking by looked at me and shrugged before walking off. a small mummy child looked at me and began to clap. I looked down at the kid. "It's great to see a fellow mummy take some action." She said with a giggle. "I'm not a mu-" I started to say but the little mummy girl grabbed my hand and began to lead me toward her crypt.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Gilver in Halloween Town Left_bar_bleue130/130Gilver in Halloween Town Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Gilver in Halloween Town Left_bar_bleue110/110Gilver in Halloween Town Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:05 pm

''whats Gilver doing here i ask myself as i see him come through one of his sin rifts well this should be intresting'' i think to myself as i follow close behind him

Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Gilver in Halloween Town Left_bar_bleue50/50Gilver in Halloween Town Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Gilver in Halloween Town Left_bar_bleue30/30Gilver in Halloween Town Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:27 pm

As the mummy girl tugged me toward her house I sensed Wraith behind me. 'hmm, I wonder what he's doing here...' I thought as a big body heartless suddenly appeared in front of us and the mummy girl screamed. I picked her up and leaped into the air without thinking about it, I kicked the heartless in the face as I flew threw the air and landed behind it. I set the girl down and drew my blade. "Stay here." I said as I rand at the Heartless and tore it to shreads. I then looked over at Wraith. "Well, have you come to see the show?" I asked with an evil grin. 'Damn, I hope he didn't realize I just saved that girl.' I thought watching him.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Gilver in Halloween Town Left_bar_bleue130/130Gilver in Halloween Town Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Gilver in Halloween Town Left_bar_bleue110/110Gilver in Halloween Town Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:55 pm

''are my eyes playing tricks on me or did i see you save that girl or are you just in a caring mood today'' i ask with a demonic grin
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:57 pm

My grin disappeared off my face and it was replaced with a scowl. 'so he did see it...' I though as I began to walk toward Wraith. "That is none of your concern." I said angrily as I swung my blade at him aiming for his throat.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:04 pm

i quikly teleport behind gilver and realize i'm bleeding ''hey that hurt'' i say as i teleport farther away ''look i'm not here to fight but i will if i need to'' i say with a smile
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:06 pm

"All of you keep getting in my way..." I said as I spun around and placed my blade to Wraith's throat. "If you'd stop, the worlds would be at peace, united under my command. but you all continuasly stand in my way. Why?" I said with anger heavy in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:11 pm

''whoever said i was here to stop you I'm just curious on what your doing'' i say as i quickly move out of his swords range
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:19 pm

I sighed. "You're a friend of Nero, Nero is trying to stop me..." I said before glaring at Wraith. "So logically you are trying to stop me as well." I said calming down a bit, suddenly the ground began to shake and I began to feel a familiar energy and smiled. "Well then, it seems hells gates are opening." I said with a smile as I turned. "If you don't mind fighting alongside a villain... I could use the help." I said plainly
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:21 pm

''sure why not but i'm starting to piece stuff together so you might not want to show me to many of your moves'' i say with a demonic smile
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:24 pm

I looked at him and chuckled. "I wouldn't worry about that. if you were to find out anything about me... I'd kill you." I said as I began to rush forward as a giant doorway popped out of the ground and several demons began to spring out like bees from a hive.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:32 pm

''fine be that way but i'll piece thing together one way or another'' i say as i run close behind and take out my scythe of etenal shadows ''lets have a little competion shall we whoever kills the most demons wins'' i say with a smile
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Gilver in Halloween Town Left_bar_bleue270/270Gilver in Halloween Town Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Gilver in Halloween Town Left_bar_bleue250/250Gilver in Halloween Town Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:23 pm

i step out of a sin rift behind wraith and gilver."god gilver dont you ever take a vacation? " i say as i pull out red queen.i look and see wraith."your with him too huh? well this should be good" i say as i sent summon swords flying at gilver and lightning at wraith
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:50 pm

''hey were'd you get that idea'' i say after i teleport away from the lightning ''and besides don't you see the giant doorway from hell'' i ask
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:54 pm

I looked over at Nero and smiled. "I don't take vacations very often Nero, but right now our goal is the same, If the demons destroy this place I cannot conquer it." I said before I sliced a Demon in half and moved onto the next one.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:01 pm

''damn i better hurry this up'' i say as iwalk over to a shadow and pull out my kakusu marw then fly straight up and start shooting at random demons
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Gilver in Halloween Town Left_bar_bleue270/270Gilver in Halloween Town Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Gilver in Halloween Town Left_bar_bleue250/250Gilver in Halloween Town Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:11 am

i look at the demons then i sigh and put away red queen. i pull blue rose out of my jacket and start shooting demons.i jump into the air, and start to shoot ice spikes out of my devil bringer while i shoot bullets out of blue rose with my right.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:16 am

''this is going to take forever'' i yell down to Nero as i keep fieing at demons
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:33 pm

I smiled as I jumped in the air and held my blade with two hands before doing a front flip and just kept increasing speed as I fell to the ground, and by the time I hit it I became a wheel with my blade continually hitting the ground and propelling me forward, I diced up twelve demons before getting out of my wheel.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:53 pm

''you know it's time to heat things'' up i say as i put away my kakusu marw and start throwing fire balls at the demons lighting them on fire i fly down and take out my scythe and start to slice at any demon dumb enough to get in range ''so how many have you gotten so far'' i yell competivly at neo and gilver
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:47 pm

I sliced another demon across the throat. "14..." I said and sliced another one. "15..." I said and continued to slaughter twenty more demons while counting.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:51 pm

i keep running and slicing burnig '' 30... 31...32..33..34..35..'' i say outloud ''hey looks like were tied'' i say as i slice another one in half
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:56 pm

I looked back and wraith and chuckled. Suddenly Jafar's staff appeared and summoned heartless to combat the demons. "Got us covered." I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:12 pm

''cool so know what'' i ask as i sill keep throwing fire balls at demons
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:44 pm

I looked at the gateway and saw that the demons kept pouring in. I then jumped up and began to run across the heads of the demons and sliced up the gateway, causing it to crumble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gilver in Halloween Town
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next