Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Vote_lcapGilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Voting_barGilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Vote_lcapGilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Voting_barGilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Gilver in Halloween Town

Go down 
+2
Wraith
Vergil
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:04 pm

"Wraith, there's plenty of places for you to sit, you don't gotta sit on the floor next to the wall." I say with a chuckle. "You don't see the 5 couches around the tv?" I add as I take a bite of some more chips.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue270/270Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue250/250Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:00 am

i continue to eat my chips."im gonna find the owner of the chip factory and see if he's willing to trade" i say to myself
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/50Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:07 pm

I silently move into the room and sit down after grabbing the bag of chips from Nero and ate one before I made a weird face and returned it to Nero. "Those things are horrible, I dispise human food." I said before clapping my hands and Alice appeared with a tray with food on it and placed it on my lap. "So what is it that you are playing?" I asked curiously as I watched them play and picked up a glass of tea and drank it.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:26 am

"Just a little call of duty black ops." I say as I call in attack dogs.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue270/270Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue250/250Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:39 pm

in the game i run away from the attack dogs with marothon pro perk then i turn and knife one."yea thats how i roll" i say.as soon as i say that a dog gets me from behind."damnit" i say
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/50Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:55 pm

I set my tea cup down. "This looks foolish and pointless." I said before eating something off my plate. Ikki jumped through a sin rift and ran over to me. "My lord, I bring you Kiran's report." He said as he handed me a sheet of paper and looked at the screen. I looked at the paper and saw nothing on it. "What is the meaning of this ikki?" I asked him but he was transfixed on the screen and grabbed a controller and began to shoot at ghost with a sniper rifle.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:00 pm

i laugh as ghost gets killed by ikki."ghost a young demon is..." i start to say but then get sniped out too.i look at ikki with a glare."im gonna turn you to swiss cheese" i say as i put my ballistic knives away and pull out the ak47 with a thermal sight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:54 am

"If there's one thing you'll learn from me, is that campers get punished." I said as I threw a tomahak across the map and scalp Ikki with a headshot, long shot. I then ran up and smashed his tatical insersion.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:15 pm

OOC: that's impossible to do Ghost, the tomahawk is not very accurate.

IC: I watched as Ikki was defeated by Ghost. "This game is quite foolish." I said as I stood up. "I'm going to do some real killing." I said after jumping through a sin rift to demon realm.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue210/210Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue190/190Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:33 pm

I walk back out into the living room with Casper in my arms. I have changed Casper and he has stopped crying for the time being. "Hey, Vergil," I say with a smile on my face. I then turn and see Ikki playing the xBox with Ghost and Nero. "Ikki, snipe them a couple of times for me, will you?"
Back to top Go down
Chey
New player
Chey

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-04-24

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:38 pm

I walk into the living room carrying a little shovel. My dress has mudd splattered all over it. I have a mudd smudge on my cheeck. "Mommy, Daddy. Look what I found!" I say with a huge smile on my face. I pull an old Coca Cola bottle from behind my back.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue210/210Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue190/190Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:45 pm

I gasp slightly but then begin to giggle. "Oh, honey. Look at you," I say, smiling at her and handing Casper to Vergil. I then walk over to Chey and take the shovel from her. I take the bottle also. "So pretty, we'll rinse it out later, okay hun? Bt right now, let's get you all cleaned up." I then reach for her hand and walk her to the bathroom where I run a bath for her.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:13 pm

i look at ghost as i use my napalm strike."i should bring lucus over some time.he'd like to see where you live" i say.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:14 pm

I shook my head as I looked down at Casper. "It's quite strange seeing Namine so motherly." I said as I closed my sin rift to the demon realm. I then gave Casper a weird look as he began to coo and tilt his head at me.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:44 pm

i look at my father with a smile."everyone seemed to have changed from how they used to be" i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:56 pm

OOC: Vergil, I've done it before Razz and i thought i said ps3? when did we switch to xbox360? lol

IC: I looked over to Nero and smile. "Things change when there's a new life around." I say as I put down my controller and grabbed Casper from Vergil. "Hows my little man doing?" I say as I sat down and Casper looked up at me with a huge smile on his face. Casper let out a few giggles before attempting to talk. "brrreee guuu daaaa daaa umm ahhhhhhh." Casper said. "I think he just tried saying dadda." I say with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:45 pm

i look at ghost then put down the controller."as long as we make things right for the next generation" i say as i head to the garage to my motorcycles.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Evil Nero walked into Ghost's garage and saw Nero and kicked a crawler at him. "Nice bike." He said with a smile as he drew his barbed Katana.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:04 am

i jump out of the way and go to pull out red queen but i remember that ghost took it."damn it ghost" i say quietly.i look at evil nero as omega rises out of the concrete."i guess they dont have common sense in your dimension." i say as i launch summon swords at evil nero
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:20 am

Suddenly Xanadu and Kitsune run out of no where and jump ontop of "Evil Nero". They immeadiately latched onto him.

Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:01 pm

Evil Nero began to growl in anger as he grabbed Xanadu and kicked him in the stomach, then used Kitsune as a shield to block Nero's summon swords. "We have plenty of common sense, it's just so much more fun killing." He said as he threw down Kitsune.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:25 pm

before he can react im right infront of him.i upercut him with my devil bringers fist.he goes flying back and hits the wall.i hit a button on a table and an alarm goes off."INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT" a voice over the intercome says."well if i was you i would have listened to common sense next time" i say
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:14 pm

The evil Nero dipped his head down and began to laugh. "haven't you wondered why I'm here alone. You haven't seen my father around have you?" He said with an evil grin. Meanwhile the other me was walking through the house and found me when I faced him he tried to hit me with a summon sword, but due to Ghost's barrier it didn't work. "Sorry, no abilities in here." I said with a smile as I ran at the other me and punched him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:41 pm

i look at him with shock then my head lowers and shadows go over my eyes."you two were planing to attack this place when children are here.when my god son is her.you will pay for that"i say as i look at him again with fury in my eyes.i reach into a portal and grab red queen, no matter where ghost put it.i transform into my true form and awaken red queen.i teleport right infront of evil nero and slash him.fire shoots out for each slash that hits."you will regret coming here!"i say as i grab hold of him.i teleport with evil nero inhand, and teleport him into a wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:26 am

"Namine, make sure Casper and Chey stay safe." I say as I run to the garage and pull Love and Hate off of my wall along the way. I get to the garage to see Nero fighting his evil self. "Goddamnit, You had to come to my house today???" I say as Love and Hate awakens to their true form. "Leave now before you regret comming." I say as my eyes start glowing red and my skin goes pale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gilver in Halloween Town
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next