Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Seeking Power - Page 2 Vote_lcapSeeking Power - Page 2 Voting_barSeeking Power - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Seeking Power - Page 2 Vote_lcapSeeking Power - Page 2 Voting_barSeeking Power - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Seeking Power

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Seeking Power - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:25 pm

"Vergil? oh... the one in the blue coat... he's kind of a nuisence to me. he's stopped me from killing three people already... I think that he can match me in a fight... I can see it in his eyes, he'll make a wonderful ally." I said as I picked up my Masamune. "the keyblade huh? such a marvolus weapon. I was beaten by a keyblade once. I'll see you around little dark one." I chuckled as I unfolded my wing and took flight and left the area.
Back to top Go down
Axis
New player
Axis

Female
Number of posts : 80
Class : Ex Clan of Darkness
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Seeking Power - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Seeking Power - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Seeking Power - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Seeking Power - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:27 pm

"I hope to see you again....Sephiroth....." She bowed and then watched him fly off. After she focused herself on Dante again. Following him swifty.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalchaos.forumotion.com/portal

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:34 am

Rikku saw a gaurd running down a hallway. She jumped on his back and and began to scream in excitement. "Whooo, piggy back ride." she shouted then dug her daggers into his back as she did a handstand and as he fell she did a back flip off him. "now where is all their machines?" she said scratching her head. "I knew I shoulda kept him alive. ahh. good job Rikku." she said hitting herself in the head.
Back to top Go down
Axis
New player
Axis

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Seeking Power - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Seeking Power - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Seeking Power - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Seeking Power - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:23 pm

Axis picked up a new aura rushing straight into the hallway. Her keyblade was in hand as she slashed down guards with ease. She turned and rushed down another hall then stopped as she soon saw the new girls aura outline......"Who the hell?" She tightened her blindfold as the keyblade dissapeared. "Girl! WHo are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:32 pm

rikku ran to the other girl and said,"hello im rikku,who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Axis
New player
Axis

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:22 pm

"Thats none of your concern....your not to be here! Leave now!" She her keyblade to her neck then let it frop to her side after a moment..... SHe turned so her back was facing Rikku.....
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Seeking Power - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Seeking Power - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Seeking Power - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Seeking Power - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:00 am

I turn around and see Rikku and Axis with her keyblade up to her neck, so I use Deomon Sprint and knock the keybloade down. " You even think about hurting an innocent I will not hesitate to kill you do you understand Axis. How are you rikku. this isn't such a good place for you to be right now." i say to her as I offer her a handshake.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:29 pm

"so. what are we all doing here?" I said with a chuckle as I walked into the corridor. "oh and Dante, you can't threaten a nobody with death. we don't fear it." I said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Axis
New player
Axis

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:23 pm

Axis was begginign to get irratated with everyone entering. Then she was struck with a smirk when her brother entered and she had heard Dante's remark. "You don't scare me son of Sparda.....And my brother is right for once....I dont not fear death therefore I can never fear you..." She walked over to her brother, her back to Dante and Rikku still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:58 pm

"Chow," I said as I waved to Dante and began to walk down the corridor with Axis. "What's with those two silver haired guys anway?" I asked as we got further away from Dante and Rikku.
Back to top Go down
Axis
New player
Axis

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:21 pm

She shook her head letting it sink as she kept a steady pace. "They are the sons of a Lengendary Demon known as Sparda so you shouldn't espect less of them....Of course they are gonna have attitude and cockiness to them...." Her hands balled to fists as her keyblade dissapeared into darkness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:37 pm

I chuckled. "Well, we don't have to worry about anything." I said shrugging. "It seems that the worse they can do is kill us, but hey, we weren't supposed to exist in the first place." I said as I began to laugh. "but it's possible that they can lead us to our true selves. or at least find out how to make us whole without merging with our true selves" I said as I lifted my hand to my chin.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Seeking Power - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Seeking Power - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Seeking Power - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Seeking Power - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:34 am

"AXEL! GETY BACK HERE!' I yell at him. " You trully think it is only death I could bring you. I can do more than that to simple nobodies. i can and will crush you if you giv eme any reason too." I say to him eventhough he is still down the hall way. "I suggest you listen to your little sister or I will bring to you something even worse than death."
Back to top Go down
Axis
New player
Axis

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:00 pm

Axis stopped for a moment, she didnt look back. "Dante.......You could try to bring me a fate worst then death and I still couldn't care......." She smirked, grunting abit. "If you hate us this much, then why don't you just get it over with?........Are you weak? Not able to take anothers 'life'" She stressed the last word before continueing on and opening a way out of the corridor. She waited at the portal for her brother. "Axel....Lets leave this demon......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:13 pm

"Dante, I hope we do meet again," I said seriously. "then you can show me what's worse then death for a nobody." I said as I turned around. "Only then will I possibly be able to know true fear." I began to laugh and headed for the portal. "Axis, let's go." I said before going through.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:26 pm

"How about I show you right now!" At that moment I use Demon Sprint and grab Axis by the throat. " I know ho wmuch your precious sister meant to you, and as for you Axis I know how much your brother meants to you and so I tell you now that if you cme to aggrivate me once more than I will seperate you from each other and I will make it so you can not find each other ever again." Then I throw Axis into a pillar supporting a stone staircase, and the noise roused all the guards in the vicinity. "Have fun with these merciless guards they aren't as easy to kill as nobodies or heartless I asure you. Oh and Axel by the way they absorb flame so have fun." I open a portal and step through it and vanish once it seals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:46 pm

"hmm...this will be fun." I said as I began to chuckle. I raised my arms up and summoned my Flurry Wheels. "Axis are you ok?" I said as I picked her up.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:49 pm

I had secretly jumped back through the portal before Axis could notice and I stood on a nearby pillar as I saw Dante's Assault on Axis. "hmm, so I'm guessing my brother has lost his sence of honor." I said as I sat there watching Axel pick up Axis.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Axis
New player
Axis

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:26 pm

Axis shrugged off Axel, rushing to her feet as she looked in the direction of the gaurds, sensing their auras fast approaching. She readied her keyblade then she noticed Virgil. She quickly glanced over her shoulder in his direction, even with the covering of her eyes. She gave a small smirk. "Welll.....Im guessing you've been here awhile...." She set her focus on the upcoming guards
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:39 pm

"I should have guessed you'd find me out eventually." I said as I lept off the pillar and walked over to the siblings. "My appologies for my brother's immature acts." I said as I drew Oni and and prepared for battle along with the nobodies.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:18 pm

Just as I had cloed the portal I had felt my brother jump out of it, so I open a portal to another level of the prison and look around. Then I begin to here loud shrieking and the clashing of blades. " I must be near the training yard or the sharpening room. I think the Item is here." Then I begin to wonder if Vergil knew that the Item was really here in the prison. " I think I had better go and tell him that I know were the Item is." So I open the portal back to where I had seen Axis and Axel. Then I step through. As I step through back into the area I see Vergil standing atop a pillar. "Vergil I found the Item, but we are going to have to do it together if we are to get it. Let's go." I open a portal and motion for Vergil to follow.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:50 pm

"Very well. we shall go get the item." I said to Dante as he walked out of the portal. "Axel, Axis, I suggest you get out of here before those gaurds show up. I know you don't fear death, but you are allies to me, so I wouldn't want you dead." I said before sheathing oni and stepping into the portal.
Back to top Go down
Axis
New player
Axis

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:04 am

Axis looked in Virgils direction and gave him a slight nod. "Alright then....."
She focused on her view at the gaurds again and rushed in, keyblade in hand. She slashed at two gaurds, spinning and slashing the one that got behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:23 am

I let out a chuckle. "well... I'll try not to." I said with a smile on my face as I threw a flurry wheel into a gaurd's face. "Axis, how many do you see?" I said as I looked at the swarm of gaurds as I made another flurry wheel appear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 am

"hehe, so it seems my young admirer has a little bit of man trouble." I said as I hovered over the battle and looked down at Axis as she dismembered one of the gaurds. "I have some time to kill, might as well have a little fun." I said as I pulled Masamune from it's sheath and landed. I sliced ten gaurds as I landed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking Power
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next