Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Seeking Power - Page 3 Vote_lcapSeeking Power - Page 3 Voting_barSeeking Power - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Seeking Power - Page 3 Vote_lcapSeeking Power - Page 3 Voting_barSeeking Power - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Seeking Power

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Axis
New player
Axis

Female
Number of posts : 80
Class : Ex Clan of Darkness
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Seeking Power - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Seeking Power - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Seeking Power - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Seeking Power - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Seeking Power - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:42 pm

It had come to a small surprise that Se[hiroth was helping her in a moment of need. It had been known by Axis that the former SOLDIER dispised almost everyone but her was helping her for some reason She slashed a few more guards before jumping high into the air to catch a glimpse at how many guards they could espect in the battle they were now invovled, thanx to the cocky son of sparda. She landed beside her brother. "Im gonna take a wild guess that theres about 30 to 40"
Back to top Go down
http://eternalchaos.forumotion.com/portal

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:52 pm

"Well... I guess this is going to be fun." I said with a chuckle as I stuck one of my Flurry wheels into a gaurds face. "Come on. BURN!" I said as I made a ring of fire appear around me and five gaurds.
Back to top Go down
Axis
New player
Axis

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Seeking Power - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Seeking Power - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Seeking Power - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Seeking Power - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:33 pm

Axis didn't wait, with a small smile on her face. SHe quickly picked up the auras of the guards as she tightened her blindfold and rushed into the guards. Blocking a few attempted attacks as she went in she spun knocking the ones that surround, back on their backsides. Looking, she lept into the air, high above them all coming back down on two guards. Full force she knocked them to the ground, landing on one of them. "This should be fun...." Her smile grew as more guards attempted to attack her. She quickly dodged most of them, amost getting hit by one but missing by an inch.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Seeking Power - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210Seeking Power - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Seeking Power - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190Seeking Power - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:44 pm

In th courtyard:
"Vergil are you ready? There is a couple hundred thousand of them on the other side of this wall." After talking with my brother I transform into Necro-Angelus and fly over the courtyard and dive down slashing at four to five of them with Death Reaper. Then I land and begin dodging multiple attacks from all sides and begin destroying them. " Hey Vergil You can help at any time." Then as I say that to my brother I get slashed across the chest. Then I begin to notice a purple aura coming from all the creatures like before and around the courtyard. "Vergil, they are being controlled by Mundus and he has trapped us here in the courtyard. I am beginning to think that he wants us dead." Them I laugh at that fact and continue cutting down the protectors of the items.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:26 pm

I leaped over the wall and saw all the guards being controlled by Mundus. I began to roar and I became Necro Angelo. I began to tear guard after guard apart. I began to let out a demonic roar as I leaped onto one of the soldiers and began to claw his face making flesh, bone, blood, and dirt fly everywhere.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:30 pm

In the Corridor: "BURN BABY!" I shouted as I ignited my flurry wheel and sent into the group. I began to chuckle as I sliced one of the guards in the face.
Back to top Go down
Axis
New player
Axis

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:25 pm

Taking this as an advantage, Axis quickly knocked the guard that Axel had hacked in the face, and sent him flying down to the ground holding his face. She quickly turned dodging a few more attacks and then blocking a few more. She didn't realize it till it was too late but one guard managed to sneak past her and get her from behind. Leaving a giant slash through her coat and on her back. This caused her to fumble to her knees for a moment before quickly getting back up and ignoring the pain in her back. The blood rolled down it, dripping onto the ground. She shook it off, and attacked a few head on, taking them out by slashing them either in the face or by their feet. This left them on the ground holding their face or ankles and legs. "Damn you all!" She screamed runnning up ahead.

Last edited by Axis on Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:34 pm

I slashed my way through five guards. "Don't get hurt, little girl" I shouted to Axis as I pushed a guard then cut him.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Seeking Power - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210Seeking Power - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Seeking Power - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190Seeking Power - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:22 am

Back in the courtyard: Now the ground was littered with thousands of bodies. I had blood dripping from the edge of Death Reaper and my hair. At this moment I caught my breath just as a guard was about to attack me. "Damn you all. Get out of my way!" Then at that moment I began launching CsS in every direction while flying in the air. "Vergil you still alive?" I look over in his direction and laugh alittle. Then I go back to dodging and slashing everything that attacked me.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:17 pm

I let out a demonic roar as I tore guard after guard apart. I grabbed one and began to use him as a weapon for hitting his allies.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:36 pm

"Brother look up at the Totem." I say knocking a guard outof my way and pointing to the totem at the end of the courtyard. At the end of the courtyard was a creature that looked identical to the mythological creature Shiva. "Look at the arms of the creature," I say showing him the gauntlets. Then I begin to cut my way through the thousands of guards in my way. Then just to go old sc hool I send Death Reaper away and pull Rebellion off my back cut through the last of them that are in my way. "Vergil!" I yell to him as I stand atop the stairs by the totem cutting the advancing guards that are coming up the stairs towards me.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:13 pm

I begin to dash up the stairs tearing guards apart as I make my ascension to Dante. I leaped off the stairs at the creature but I was knocked back and it caused me to be knocked out of my Necro Angelo form.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:34 pm

As Vergil is knocked out of his Necro Angelo form and stillling backwards I use Demon sprint and go to attack the statue when it pulls from its back two serts of Agni and Rundra. "What the hell." As the statue creature comes towards me I begin launching CsS attacks at it in hopes of breaking it down. Then I look at the arms and then back down at Vergil. " Hey Keep him Distracted I am going to try to get my item." At that time I jump over the Creature just as it advances and it just leaves me be and begins to go towards Vergil. At that moment I dash up towards it and begin to slash at the arms that have my item.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:33 pm

I look up at the advancing statue. I let out a chuckle as I began to jump towards it's arms and slice it with blinding speed. I grabbed my item from a severed hand and landed on the ground. "Dante, let's end this foolish abomination." I shouted over to him as I lept toward it's head.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:57 pm

As Vergil leaped at the head I jolted forward and called Death Reaper out again and I charge a CsS in the blade and begin to slash off each arm with ease. " Vergil we can get the Items now." Just as I had said that it grows another set of arms. Then as the regenerate I go over to the limbs that lay on the ground and remove the gauntlets that were placed on them. At that moment the clung to my feet and arms and a voice says, "these are the Twilight Burst Gaunlets and the have chosen you to wield them." At that moment just as voice had faded away I here a loud roar that is identical to Mundus. "Vergil get your Item and lets get the hell out of here." Then in that very instant I am knocked off the steps and back into the crowd of guards, so I test the Energy levels of the gauntlets, and with an energy punch I destroyed half of the army that stood around me. Then they all began to back away but were unaware of the barrier that was placed around the area. "Wow!" I say in an enthusiastic voice.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:05 pm

"Such Power," I said as I grabbed the other pair of gauntlets. they infused themselves with me. "We are the Hell Gauntlets, We see you as our master, Son of Sparda," I heard a voice say. "Now then, to test out my new power." I said as I leaped off the steps and punched the ground and several pillars of flames appear and engulf several guards. "Very nice." I said looking down at the new weapons.
Back to top Go down
Axis
New player
Axis

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:45 am

Axis looked over at Sephy with a cocky smile. "Dont worry about me SOLDIER boy.... I can manage..." She quickly blocked an atack, pushing the guard back and spinning. SLashing about ten of them that circled her, in the stomachs. The pain in her back was growing but still she ignored. Moving on she stabbed the fallen Guards that tried to get up. She was seeking blood now, and she was gonna get it her way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:58 pm

"I see, very well then, I'll leave you to your massacre." I said before I unfolded my wing and began to decapitate any unlucky guard to stand in my way.
Back to top Go down
Axis
New player
Axis

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:00 pm

Axis darted of infront of the rest chopping down more and more till there were barely any that wanted to come after her. If became apparent after a moment or so that she had been circled when she finally made it through. Readying herself, she waited for them to charge. When they did come after her she launched herself into the air, doing a quick body move so she was positioned right. Then she came down ontop of 4 or five guards with her full force of her strength. It took her another moment to shake off the little backlash she had given herself on impact. SHe had applied alittle too much force to the move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Power   Seeking Power - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking Power
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3