Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The continued serch for answers. Vote_lcapThe continued serch for answers. Voting_barThe continued serch for answers. Vote_rcap 
Nero
The continued serch for answers. Vote_lcapThe continued serch for answers. Voting_barThe continued serch for answers. Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The continued serch for answers.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Phantom

Male
Number of posts : 295
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
The continued serch for answers. Left_bar_bleue70/70The continued serch for answers. Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
The continued serch for answers. Left_bar_bleue50/50The continued serch for answers. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The continued serch for answers. Empty
PostSubject: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:19 pm

I' am walking down a road and come to a sign that says traverse town 1 mile ahead. i keep walking down the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:41 pm

I was waiting at the entrance of Traverse Town for my brother. I saw him walking up. "Took you long enough." I said as I began to walk to him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The continued serch for answers. Left_bar_bleue70/70The continued serch for answers. Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
The continued serch for answers. Left_bar_bleue50/50The continued serch for answers. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:44 pm

I yell out. "hey bite me.! im not so good on opening portals.! Id rather walk.!" as i walk closers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:51 pm

"I walked here...Well, actually I jogged here but I used no portals." I said as we became closer to each other.

OOC: you do know you cant use portals until you have 300+ posts and an admin has changed your level to 3 right?
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:55 pm

I laugh an say "Well you know me. To lazy to jog or run. I could walk fer days on end."

OOC. nope i didnt know that. thanks fer letting me know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:57 pm

"And I could run or jog for days on in. Whats your point." I said as I hugged my brother.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:59 pm

I hug my brother back, laugh and say "I dont have one. do you know there is a pub here.?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:11 pm

"Are you kidding me. I know every pub and club in this town." I said as I smiled and began to walk off. "Are you coming or what?" I said over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:15 pm

I laugh an jog to catch up. "Is my brother more of a drunk than I am.? I cant believe this. Not one bit. Lets go to one of the best in the town. shall we.? ey where ya girl bro.?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:18 pm

"I am not really a drunk. I just enjoy a drink every once and a while. You mean Namine. She is off doing her own thing somewhere else. The way our relationship is that I don't control her and she can control me." I said as I began to chuckle to myself.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:22 pm

I laugh and say "Ahhh whipped much.? Hahah. Just kidding bro. Well im not much of a drunk either. I just eat constantly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:06 pm

"Then to the local pub it is. They serve great human food there." I said as I turned a corner.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:09 pm

I smile and say over the crowd of other talking people while pushing through. "Thank god.! I could use a good meal. Dont these people know how to get out of the way.?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:15 pm

"You get use to it after a while." I said as I nearly knocked someone down. "Sorry sir." I said as I helped him regain balance and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:30 pm

"yeah i guess so. Know of any places to stay around here.?" I ask my brother. "Hey watch yourself.!" I say in a utterly blunt deep voice to a person that ran into me.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
The continued serch for answers. Left_bar_bleue270/270The continued serch for answers. Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The continued serch for answers. Left_bar_bleue250/250The continued serch for answers. Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:43 pm

im sitting inside a tavern waiting for a friend of mine to arrive.i get up to leave when i bump into a big guy,spiling his drink on himself.*hey,you'll pay for that* he said as he swung at me. i dodge his fist
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:49 pm

I walk in to the pub to see nero up against the big tall guy i noticed the guy was getting ready to throw a punch I walk up to him and grab his fist and say. "I dont think you really wat to hit my friend here bud."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The continued serch for answers. Left_bar_bleue270/270The continued serch for answers. Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The continued serch for answers. Left_bar_bleue250/250The continued serch for answers. Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:58 pm

i look at phantom."its ok,i got this under control" i said as i turned and punched the big guy right in the face with my right hand.i look back at phantom."this is what ghost would call fun." i said as 4 more big guys stood up and came towards us.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:01 am

I laugh and say. "Well... I call this funn aswell but i dont think its a fair fight."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:07 am

i set red queen down onthe table.then a guy runs at me so i move to the side and kick him in the back of the head."how about now?" i said
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:13 am

I laugh as a guy comes toword me. I ball up my fist and say. "God damn it where is ghost.!? He should be here by now.!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:34 am

I walked out of the bathroom of the Pub and saw Nero and Phantom fighting. "You guys having fun without me?" I said as I reached my hands into a portal I made in front of me. When I pulled out my hand I was wearing my Demon Gauntlets. "Lets play shall we." I walked up to the four guys and hit each of them with an Ice attack. They froze on impact. Quickly I changed the element of the gauntlets to an Electric based attack. With one hit to each they all melted into nothing. "Can we eat and drink now?" I said as I put my Demonic Gauntlets into a portal and sat down to look at the menu.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:38 am

I stand there and look at nero then back to Ghost and say "Seriously.? You couldnt do it the old fashion way.?" I set my rifles up against the wall next to the booth where Ghost sat down along with my swords and duffle bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:41 am

"Yeah, but I'm hungry and I wanted to end it fast." I said as the waitress walked up.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:44 am

i sit down and pick up a menu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The continued serch for answers.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next