Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Voting_barThe continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Voting_barThe continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The continued serch for answers.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Phantom

Male
Number of posts : 295
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:46 am

I sit down and say "Understandable. I was working myself up a got appitite."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:46 am

*can I help you guys?* The waitress asked. "I'm still deciding but you can get my friends orders first and I should be done by then." I said as I stared at the menu.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:53 am

I look at the waitress and say with a smile. "Could I get rum and coke without the coke.? along with a Quad stack cheese burger with everything except tomatos. and a large order of onion rings."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:56 am

"Good choice bro. I'll have the German vodka, Cheese burger deluxe with no onions, and a tub of your fries with fry sauce." I said as she wrote down Phantoms and my orders. She then looks over to Nero. *And you would like?* She asked.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:57 am

i look at the waitress."i'll take some nachos,a burger,and a beer" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:01 am

*Will that be all?* She said as she finished writing down the order. "No that would be it. Thank you." I said as she walked of. I turned my attention to my brother. "Happy now? You got to see me kill." I said with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:02 am

I laugh "Thanks bro" I look to the waitress and hand her alil more than enough to pay for the meals an then some an say. "Keep the drinks comin' and what ever is left when we leave is yours.? that sound good to you.?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:05 am

"that kinda funny,we didnt kill anybody.we just beat them sensless" i said
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:07 am

I laugh. "Ya bro whats wrong with beating a couple of big dumb bitches senceless.?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:20 am

"Are you kidding? I completely demolished those weaklings." I said as I downed my drink.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:23 am

I laugh. "Ya litterally.!" I take a drink an bite out of my burger.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:41 am

i pick up a chip with cheese on it and eat it.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:44 am

I take a bigger bite of my burger and stuff an onion ring in my mouth. while saying witha mouth full. "This is the best burger I have ever had.! hell of alot better than the militarys food. thas fer damn sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:56 am

I began to eat and heard Phantom's remark. "See told you bro. This pub serves great human food." I said as I order another drink and ate a couple of chips covered in fry sauce.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:59 am

i look across the pub and see a short man with a black coat."excuse me guys i got somthing to do" i said as i got up and walked up to the man.*nero long time no see!* he yells as i get to him."do you got it?" i said.*yep right here* he said as he pulled out 3 maps.*do you got what i wanted?* he said greedily.i pull a small crystal egg out of my pocket and hand it to him.he hands me the maps and i go sit down and take a bite out of a burger
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:05 am

I keep an eye on nero as he walks over to the short guy. I take a bite of my nearly devoured burger and say. "What was that about man.?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:18 am

"Nero those aren't maps of what I think they are of...are they?" I said as I watched him talk to the guy and come back.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:38 am

"it matters,what do you think they are?" i said before i took another bite of burger
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:06 pm

I look at nero then to Ghost and stuff the rest of my burger in my mouth. and wave the waitress down. "Miss could I get another burger.?" i say as she walks up. "Oh and another drink. Please." then I say to somebody in general. "Somebody want to fill me in on what you guys are needing maps for.?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:21 pm

"The three maps to find all three pieces of the unknown treasure? When all three pieces are together, who ever is in the possession of this treasure will have a huge power boost?" I said to Nero as I tried to explain to Phantom with out looking to him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:24 pm

I take a big swig of my drink that the waitress just brought trying to make sence of it all. I look at both Nero and Ghost and say. "You know none of this akes any sence right.? I take a hand full of onion rings an shove them in my mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:28 pm

"Okay. I will try to explain it to you. There was one treasure that gave the holder a big power boost. It got broken into three parts and spread in three spots. Nobody has been able to find the three pieces of the unknown treasure. I believe that Nero is trying to find the three pieces." I said to Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:32 pm

I look at Ghost like he just slapped me and say "Whats wrong with finding a treasure that hold the power to give you a major power boost.? Its just a added extra."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:34 pm

"Yeah but its more than a little. It is more like becoming a Demon Lord without even being a Demon Lord. And Demon Lords are the strongest of the demons." I explained to Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:46 pm

I look at Ghost an take a huge bite of the burger and say. "Sounds like its time to go hunting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The continued serch for answers.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next