Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Voting_barThe continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Nero
The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Voting_barThe continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The continued serch for answers.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue270/270The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250/250The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:41 pm

" if they leave their world then they change into a egg like the one i gave you. now look inside the egg." i said to phantom.inside the egg is a camoflaug colored chocobo with bright green eye's for seeing in the dark and a razor sharp beak."his name is Navy" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:44 pm

"You will soon find out his special abilities when you ride him." I said as I looked over to the egg.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue70/70The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:53 pm

The waitress blushes and says *sir I dont even know your name. and your flirting with me after kicking my boyfriends ass.* I jus look at her and say simply. "hun your 'Boyfriend' is an ass. and doesnt appriceate you. and i say. your needing a guy to show you a real good time. oh and my name is phantom. this is Ghost my brother and this is nero a good friend of ours." I look to Ghost and say "Dont worry. I wont harm them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:55 pm

I smacked Phantom in the back of the head. "You idiot she is talking about one of the four guys that I demolished was her boyfriend. She is single now because I killed her boyfriend." I said to Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue270/270The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250/250The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:02 pm

"i think she was talking about the guy that i bumped into" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:04 pm

"He was one of the guys we fought with." I said as I began to think.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:07 pm

i take a drink."so when should we begin?" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:08 pm

"As soon as my brother is done flirting." I said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue70/70The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:13 pm

I look to the waitress and sayd as i pointed to the guy laying with a bag of ice on his eye. "Miss is that your boyfriend over there.?" she looks over and says *Well he was.* she sayd loud enough he could hear her. he looks up and then lets his head fall on to the counter. I look back at her and ask "Well hunny when is your shift over.? I might be able to show you what a real man is like." I say with a smile
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:15 pm

"well lets speed this up" i said as i stood up with my beer and walked over to the closes table and poured it over the head of a big guy.he stands up and goes to punch me but i move and he punches another guy at a table.soon the whole bar is fighting. i pull phantom and the waitress out of the bar."remeber,it was the big guy's falt" i said to the waitress
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:20 pm

I laugh. "Thanks bud." I take the waitresses hand and say. "How bout your place sweetheart.?" she looks at me and says *Sounds good to me but it will piss my roomate off. she hates it when I have guys over.* I look at her and say with a smile "Well if she dont like it she can join. cause its gonna be an all nighter."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:25 pm

i look at phantom and the waitress then i remember that ghost was still inside the bar."ah crap" i said as i ran in and started throwing punches
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:28 pm

I calmly walked through the pub and walked over to Phantom. I smacked him in the back of the head. "Just remember we have a mission to do." I said as I kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:30 pm

i walk out of the bar and follow ghost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:35 pm

"He is not going to last all night. Its going to be done in an hour or so from now." I said to Nero with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:40 pm

"I know I know." I say as me and the waitress start toword her place. I call out. "Shows what you know,! you talkin to the sex demon here.!" as I start to laugh. the waitress gets an embaresed look on her face and says *Ya that what my ex sayd. but he only last fer a half hour* I look at her and say "well Im not your ex now am I.?"

OOC: this story picks up on phantoms self evaluation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:45 pm

OOC: actually we have to make a whole new post for the mission...Nero wish to take the honors?
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:51 pm

OOC:sure

this continues in The missions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:53 pm

OOC: ok...yay i have over 900 posts XD I can do 300 summon sword mimics at one time XP
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:55 pm

OOC: could we do the mission once we get closer to the end of where the post contiunes.?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:38 pm

OOC: yeah but Nero already made the post XD
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue210/210The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190/190The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:14 pm

OOC: Then be patient first finish this then go on with the other. He can always have deleted it if you didn't want to do it yet.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The continued serch for answers.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4