Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Voting_barThe continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Nero
The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Voting_barThe continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The continued serch for answers.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:48 pm

"Yes but Nero hasn't said if that's what those maps are or not. We can no assume." I said as I looked over to Nero.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male
Number of posts : 295
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70/70The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:55 pm

"Good point Bro." I say with a mouth full of food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:00 pm

I began to eat again and took another drink. "So is it what I think it was Nero?" I said between bites.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70/70The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:08 pm

I take another bite and look at nero and say "Well.?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:09 pm

I looked over at Phantom. "Nero doesn't like to be rushed. Let him answer when he is ready." I said to my brother.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:15 pm

"OK" I sayd as I stood up. "Ima be right back Im goin to go get me a beer. care fer another.?" I asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:19 pm

I threw Phantom some money. "Just ask for three pitchers." I said as I continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:26 pm

I catch the money and walk up to the counter and say "bartender 3 pitchers of your finest brew."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:32 pm

I continue to eat when I finished the last bite. "Mmm that was great." I said as I checked my wallet for more money. "Hey waitress. More fries please?" I said to her as I handed her some money.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:38 pm

the bartender sets the pitchers on the counter, I pay him and say. "Thanks man." I walk back to the booth, set the pitchers down and sit down myself. "Ey bro you know of any good places to stay around here.?" I ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:43 pm

"You can chill with me at my place. You would like my garage. I have a but load of cars and motorcycles." I said as my fries showed up. "Thank you ma'am" I said and I began to eat more fries and drink from the pitcher.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:54 pm

I laugh. "Thas my bother all right. Just like me pour a glass sand then drink from the pitcher. How many cars you got.?" i ask while i start to listen to the song that was playing on the jukebox the song went.

Saw a waitress, couldn't waste it
Opportunity knocks and you take it
Went to my place, gotta get a taste
Couple shots at the bar we were wasted

Now she's all in, the room is spinning
Probably shouldn't have shot that Jameson
Here we go again, she's a perfect 10
Just tell me how it was in the morning

The night's far from over and I'm far from sober
But she's looking fine

We're gonna be up all night, gonna take you for a ride
Yeah, we're gonna be up all night, get it on till the morning light
Yeah, we're gonna be up all night doing things a devil might
So far from sober that I'll have to slam through my hangover

Hey, going all night
Hey

Had my attention when she walked in
Turning heads with a tiny skirt and sexy grin
She's a proud one, say the more fun
I'll let you know when the sexy dirty deed is done

The night's far from over and I'm far from sober
But she's looking fine

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Oh yeah, up all night
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Oh yeah, up all night

Hey, we're gonna be up all night, get it on till the morning light
Hey, we're gonna be up all night doing things a devil might

We're gonna be up all night, we're gonna be up all night
We're gonna be up all night, we're gonna be up all night
We're gonna be up all night, all night, all night

"Do you know the song that is playing.?" I ask my bother while pointing to the jukebox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:58 pm

"I have over 2,000 cars and over 500 bikes." I answered. I began to listen to the music. "No I can't say that I do." I said to Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:00 pm

i put the maps on the table and look at ghost."you are right and i need you guy's help" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:02 pm

"Ok give Phantom the closest piece. He cant use portals." I said as I looked at the maps. "Hope you realize that if we find these we have to give the pieces to Virgil so he can study them and protect them from the anyone who tries to use them for power." I added.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:08 pm

I laugh and say "fer some odd reason I know this song. its um.. um... i think its Up All Night by Hinder." I look at nero and say "Im game but id like to hang out in town fer a week or two get a place an a ride or two." I take the object that nero handed me.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:14 pm

"yes i know, now lets check the maps" i said hand out the maps and i opened my map.my peice is in the catacombs of fortuna,ghost's is in the grave of the great king,and phantom's is in the middle of the great forest of chocobo fields.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:16 pm

I look at the map and say out loud. "Looks like im going to need to need more amomunition and another wet stone and a couple stips of leather."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:19 pm

"Yeah, you can live with me bro. I have enough room for 25 more people." I said as I continue to look the map. "And yeah you can borrow some cars. Just let me know when you borrow some because some of the cars are very special to me and I don't want anything to happen to them." I said as I began to think about where I would be going. "I'll take you to the chocobo field and let you use sythe unless Nero has a chocobo for you." I said to Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:23 pm

I look to my brother and say "For some odd reason I get the feeling you got bad habbits. i dont want to drive any of your cars. no offence. im not much of a car person. Im looking for a truck."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:26 pm

"I may have a few of those. But I will not allow you to take any cars or fire power into the chocobo fields. That place is sacred to me. You might end up hurting the chocobo's. Just use swords." I said to Phantom without looking up from the map.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:30 pm

i look at phantom with an annoyed look on my face."i will give you a chocobo but no vehicals, and if you hurt any chocobo at all then i'll beat you senseless.got it?" i said as i pulled out another crystal egg and handed it to phantom."once you touch it and enter that world then a chocobo will hatch and grow.it will be yours to keep there." i said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:31 pm

"And the chocobo's are NOT to leave chocobo field." I warned Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:38 pm

"Ohk fine. I'll leave the rifles at the house, and I'll walk my happy ass there." I say alil annoyed i take the egg and then I drink from a pitcher and down almost all of it. the waitress walks over and says with a smile *care for another.?* I look to her and say with a flirttaious smile. "Ma'am i care fer alot more than just another pitcher of your finest brew if you get what I mean." I look at Ghost and say "got it bro."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:40 pm

"Sorry bro but the chocobos are endangered. I would kill before I let anyone harm them." I said to Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The continued serch for answers.   The continued serch for answers. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The continued serch for answers.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next