Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Battle for my mind Vote_lcapBattle for my mind Voting_barBattle for my mind Vote_rcap 
Nero
Battle for my mind Vote_lcapBattle for my mind Voting_barBattle for my mind Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Battle for my mind

Go down 
+3
Namine
Nero
Vergil
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Battle for my mind Left_bar_bleue50/50Battle for my mind Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Battle for my mind Left_bar_bleue30/30Battle for my mind Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:14 pm

I stood in the cathedral and looked at the statue of my father. I sat in one of the pews and began to think about all I've done. I heard a demonic voice in my head. "Vergil, we should destroy everyone, We should become the creature that we were once before." it said. I recognized this voice as my own when I was Nelo Angelo. "No, I do not wish to be Nelo Angelo any longer." I said angrily. I felt my skin burn. I looked down and saw my body covered in the purple flames. I screamed in pain and I had been taken over by Mundus' Nelo Angelo. I stood there and looked at my hands. "You have become to soft Vergil, Now I need to take matters into my own hands." I said before I burst into demonic laughter.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Battle for my mind Left_bar_bleue270/270Battle for my mind Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Battle for my mind Left_bar_bleue250/250Battle for my mind Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:40 pm

i walk into the cathedral and see vergil standing there."hello father" i said.i then noticed the dying purple flames. i instantly reached for red queen." are you ok? " i said
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Battle for my mind Left_bar_bleue50/50Battle for my mind Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Battle for my mind Left_bar_bleue30/30Battle for my mind Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:14 am

I turned and saw Nero. In my head I was screaming for him to run, but my body didn't do it. I turned to him and began to laugh. "Everything is fine." I said before hurling a fireball at him.
Back to top Go down

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:03 am

I jumped out of a portal and reflected the fireball away from Nero. "VERGIL, what the F*** are you doing?!?" I yelled out as I glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:09 am

I chuckled. "What do you care fool?" I asked before I made a wall of purple flames surround me and begin to spread outwards.
Back to top Go down

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:11 am

"I care because you are my teacher." I said as I became uneasy about what Vergil was doing. I began to charge energy into Love and Hate.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Battle for my mind Left_bar_bleue210/210Battle for my mind Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Battle for my mind Left_bar_bleue190/190Battle for my mind Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:00 pm

I opened a portal behind Ghost and Nero. I stepped out and smiled slowly. "Hello, everyone. I missed you," I say, smiling happily. Shortly after, I begin to look around and my mind begins to regester what is going on. My smile fades, and I stare blankly at Vergil. "Vergil?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:15 pm

I began to laugh. "So, another one of Vergil's precious friends has made an appearance." I said as I began to levitate. I closed my eyes and opened them again, revealing the demonic yellow glow. "You fools have seen me before, I am Nelo Angelo." I said before laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 434
Class : Keyblade apprentice
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Battle for my mind Left_bar_bleue90/90Battle for my mind Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Battle for my mind Left_bar_bleue70/70Battle for my mind Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:42 pm

hearing lots of laughing i walked in and said
"you guys are having a party without me?"
taking a couple of seconds to register the scene i realized something was terribly wrong
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leviissocooler
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:39 pm

I teleported behind Ventus and picked him up by the neck with one hand. "See how easily I can kill you. How easily your fragile body can break." I said before levitating with Ventus's neck in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Battle for my mind Left_bar_bleue90/90Battle for my mind Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Battle for my mind Left_bar_bleue70/70Battle for my mind Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:37 pm

"well that is uncomfortable"
i said as i dangled in the air
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:26 pm

I began to laugh. "You're going to feel quite well soon" I said and prepared to give the deathblow, but I temporarily regained control. I returned Ventus to the ground. "All of you need to run!" I shouted and summoned my generals to fight me when I lose control again.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:24 pm

"No problem"
i said as i ran towards my friends
Back to top Go down

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:48 pm

"No way Vergil, I'm not going anywhere." I said as I stood there with Love and Hate in battle position.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Battle for my mind Left_bar_bleue210/210Battle for my mind Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Battle for my mind Left_bar_bleue190/190Battle for my mind Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:19 pm

I pulled my tonfas and stand next to Ghost. "You've done so much for me, Vergil. You let me live in your house when I had no where else to go. I'm not going anywhere, either," I say confidently.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:19 pm

I began to laugh. "Then you will all die." I said before taking on the form of Nelo Angelo and my broadsword appeared in my hand. I held my broadsword up and prepared for battle.
Back to top Go down

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:31 pm

"Death is a new adventure." I said as I ran towards Nelo Angelo while shooting bullets from Love and Hate towards him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:33 pm

The bullets bounced off my armor and I began to laugh before I teleported behind Ghost and grabbed him by the neck and slammed him into the ground.
Back to top Go down

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:36 pm

"So much for warming up." I said to myself as I changed into my pure angel personality. I pushed Nelo Angelo off of me and disappeared from sight. I started moving so fast that everything around me seemed to be moving at little to no speed at all.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:40 pm

I chuckled as I began to shoot fireballs at Ghost, I then look at the group of other warriors and send a fireball flying toward Namine.
Back to top Go down

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:45 pm

I dodged the fireballs with little effort. Before the fireball could reach Namine I grabbed her and pulled her out of the way of the fireball. "Why Nelo Angelo, Your awefully slow for being in Vergil's body. Are you sure you are as strong as you think you are." I said as I appeared behind him and got him in a full nelson.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:48 pm

I engulfed my body in the purple flames. I then teleported out ghost's grip and did an extremely fast horizontal cut to Ghost's stomach. "Do not underestimate me fool." I said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Battle for my mind Left_bar_bleue130/130Battle for my mind Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Battle for my mind Left_bar_bleue110/110Battle for my mind Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:48 pm

OOC: whats going on here?
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:49 pm

OOC: I'm being controlled by Mundus's slave and I'm attacking everyone.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Battle for my mind Left_bar_bleue130/130Battle for my mind Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Battle for my mind Left_bar_bleue110/110Battle for my mind Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:50 pm

OOC: oh then i'm staying out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle for my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle for my mind
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next