Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Vote_lcapBattle for my mind - Page 7 Voting_barBattle for my mind - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Vote_lcapBattle for my mind - Page 7 Voting_barBattle for my mind - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Battle for my mind

Go down 
+3
Namine
Nero
Vergil
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/50Battle for my mind - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30Battle for my mind - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Battle for my mind - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:43 am

Alice chuckled. "And you think that Vergil is going to fall? don't you remember what Omega Angelo said?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue270/270Battle for my mind - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue250/250Battle for my mind - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:53 am

i look back up at alice."it doesnt matter how strong he is he will lose! " i said with rising anger
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/50Battle for my mind - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30Battle for my mind - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:58 am

Alice laughed. "You know who Omega Angelo is? He was the legendary Angel that almost brought down God, so he'd been banished to the demon realm, with most of his power sealed." She said with a grin. "Who would have thought that Omega Angelo was My Master." She said laughing. "Where do you think you got your angel form from?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue270/270Battle for my mind - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue250/250Battle for my mind - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:02 am

"i found the angel frozen in stone " i said " see they arnt realy angels,thats just what they resemble.they were around before anything existed and now they want to destroy every thing" i said
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:04 am

Alice held her hand to her chin in thought, a habit she picked up from me. "Well, I guess we need to get some help. Master Vergil can fight, he is injured, and won't last long, I suggest we go enlist the aid of Dante." She said before jumping through a sin rift.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:17 am

i fallow alice through the rift
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:58 am

I walked up to Nero. "You know how I can't land in my Fallen Angel form? How every time I land I get taken to the gods. The reason is because they want me to be...well, they want me to be an angel of judgment. I would have taken the offer but it requires me to leave you guys behind and disappear without a trace. I know my purpose now. I will protect you guys as an angel of judgment. When ever you guys need my help just scream out my name." I said as I began to walk off. I jumped in the air and changed into my Fallen Angel form. I turned around and hovered a few feet off the ground. I slowly began to lower myself closer to the ground as I looked at Nero dead in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue210/210Battle for my mind - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue190/190Battle for my mind - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:45 am

Master, you called?

Yes Hyoga, i need one of the medics at our castle.

Hyoga opens another portal as he drags Cepeda by carring him in his mouth to the castle.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:13 am

"ghost stop,even i you become one the other three will just destroy you" i said

ooc:ive already talked to vergil about these guys.pm him and ask him to tell you about them
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 434
Class : Keyblade apprentice
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue90/90Battle for my mind - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue70/70Battle for my mind - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:25 pm

"well dont count me out" i said as i healed cepeda
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leviissocooler

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:05 am

"You really think I would allow them to destroy me? With my power added to the power of an Angel of Judgment added on there will be no way they possibly could dream of standing a chance with me." I said as I stopped moving towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:27 am

"ghost if you did join them, all your memories will be taken so you wont hold back when destroying a world.you would nolonger exist, only another angel of judgment " i said
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:32 pm

Back at the Chocobo fields: I was dodging one sphere after another when the Angel stopped attacking for a moment. "Don't you think it's kind of funny, Fallen One?" He said before he made a fireball appear in his hand. "Alpha and Omega, fighting on a mortal realm?" He said before sending it at me. I placed my sword in front of me and used it as a shield. "I don't find this funny one bit. so you're Alpha?" I asked him before sending a Fireball flying at him. He deflected the Fireball with ease. "You're going to die here, Alpha." I said rushing him with the speed of my human form, which shocked me.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:01 am

i open a portal to the remains of chocobo fields and step through
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 434
Class : Keyblade apprentice
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue90/90Battle for my mind - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue70/70Battle for my mind - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:40 pm

i followed quickly through too so as not to be left behind
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leviissocooler
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle for my mind
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7