Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Vote_lcapBattle for my mind - Page 5 Voting_barBattle for my mind - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Vote_lcapBattle for my mind - Page 5 Voting_barBattle for my mind - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Battle for my mind

Go down 
+3
Namine
Nero
Vergil
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Battle for my mind - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30Battle for my mind - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Battle for my mind - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:15 am

I opened my eyes. and weakly stood up. I channeled Ghost's power through my arm. I limped over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "Thank you Ghost, I just... need... to...... rest." I said before collapsing. Loreant, taking to form of a large, bald, black man (sort of resembling Micheal Clark Duncan.), caught me and looked at the other Generals. "We shall return home, Lord Vergil needs his rest." He said in a calm tone. He opened a Sin Rift and walked through it. Warren took the form of a Rat-faced man and ran around the room thanking people. "Thank you, for assisting our lord. I doubt he would have survived, what am I saying? of course he could." He said to everyone before jumping through a sin rift as well. Kiran walked over to Namine. "My lady, I haven't seen you around the mansion as of late, you should drop by for a visit, It gets quite lonesome when the only other women to talk to are Alice and Xion." She said with a smile before she jumped through a Sin Rift too. Firn gave a curtious bow before following. Destroth and Astroth watched as the others left. "I think I'll walk, need the exercise." He said with a smile before running out the door with Astroth.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:20 am

"Ahhh, it feels good to be complete again." I said as a black aura engulfed my body. I pulled my eye patch out of my pocket and put it on. My black aura dimmed out and went away. I looked over to Kiran. "Thanks Kiran for absorbing Omega Angelo's fire blast for me. I'm looking forward to our next battle together. You are an honored warrior in my books." I said before Kiran walked through the sin rift.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue210/210Battle for my mind - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue190/190Battle for my mind - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:21 am

Cepeda smiles.

I finally awakned my powers as a demon.

Cepeda's demonic form fades and he passes out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue270/270Battle for my mind - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue250/250Battle for my mind - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:50 pm

i look at kiran."xion stays at the mansion? " i said quickly.i then realized what i said."um yeah uh take care of my father.im going for a walk " i said.i open a portal to chocobo fields and walk through,closeing the portal behind me
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 434
Class : Keyblade apprentice
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue90/90Battle for my mind - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue70/70Battle for my mind - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:06 pm

"what's wrong with him?'
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leviissocooler
Sparda
Chevallier of Twilight
Chevallier of Twilight
Sparda

Male
Number of posts : 54
Class : Demon Swordsman
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Battle for my mind - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30Battle for my mind - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:35 pm

I walked into the ruined cathedral. "What happened here?" I asked looking at the mess the battle had caused. "Did you guys have a party without me?" I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:14 am

"Oh nothing big. Just Vergil and us fighting Omega Angelo in his mind." I said as I turned around and bowed my head to Sparta. "Sorry that you didn't get to join, Vergil is now at his manor resting. If you wish I can take you there so you may speak with him and make sure he is alright." I suggested as I opened a portal to the front door of Vergil's manor.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue210/210Battle for my mind - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue190/190Battle for my mind - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:27 am

OCC:Sitting here like passed out, most likely dead
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Sparda
Chevallier of Twilight
Chevallier of Twilight
Sparda

Male
Number of posts : 54
Class : Demon Swordsman
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:22 pm

I nodded. "Thank you ghost. I shall see him." I said with a smile before entering the portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:52 pm

I looked down to Cepeda after closing the portal behind Sparta. I sent a gust of wind towards Cepeda to heal him. "Wake up buddy." I said as I finished healing him.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:10 pm

I knelt down near Cepeda and gently shook his shoulder. "Rise and shine, Pedz!" I say, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:16 pm

I put my hand on Namine's shoulder. "You know, a text or a call every once and a while to let me know your ok would help me alot. I worry sick about you when you disappear." I said to Namine as I pulled her up and gave her a big hug. "I missed you." I said as I kissed her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue90/90Battle for my mind - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue70/70Battle for my mind - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:17 pm

"EWWWW"
i said from the corner of the room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:18 pm

I glanced over to Ventus. "Like you have never seen a couple together." I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:19 pm

"I'm sorry, hun. When I did call, you were busy," I say, hugging him slowly and resting my head on his chest. "I missed you too."
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:20 pm

"Ghost and namine sittin in a tree........ something something rhyming with EE"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:36 pm

I sent a Summon Sword Mimic towards Ventus without looking or moving. I continued to hold onto Namine. "You had me worried half to death. I sharpened your sword 27 times while you were M.I.A" I said as I gripped tighter.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:53 pm

"HEY NOW IMMA BE LOUDER BECAUSE YOU UPSETTED ME!"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue270/270Battle for my mind - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue250/250Battle for my mind - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:55 pm

in chocobo fields:

i walk out of the portal and step onto the grass.my face starts turning a lighter shade of red."that was close.i almost gave it away "i said.i look around and was about to sit down when i saw smoke rising in the distance."oh no " i said.i whistle and crimson comes runing.i jump on hiss back and we take off
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:57 pm

"i think im goin to follow nero"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:53 am

Back at my mansion: I sat up in my bed. I noticed bloody bandages wrapped around my arms, legs, chest and head. "What the hell?" I asked. it felt like I'd been hit by a truck. I tried to get out of bed but fell down. Alice ran into the room. "Master, you mustn't get up, your wounds aren't quite healed yet." She said picking me up. "Where's my sons?" I asked her. "Nero's probably at the Chocobo fields by now, and Cepeda is probably unconscious." I sighed. "Would you please go get Nero?" I asked her. "Yes, Master, but you still need to rest." She said putting me in the bed again. "I'll return with Master Nero soon." She said before jumping through a sin rift.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:43 am

i continue to the smoke until i see whats burning.its the whole forest."what the hell?! " i said.i get off crimson and start shooting ice at the flames.i then notice a figure stand among the flames
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:51 am

Alice found Nero standing at a burning Village. "Master Nero?" She asked as she approached him. She then noticed a figure in the town.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:01 am

i dont even flinch when i hear alice.i stare in anger at the figure produsing the flames."you-you monster! " i screamed as i tried runing into the fire but i only get blasted back by more fire.i try shooting lightning at it but it just absorbse it and blasts it back.it then turns and puts its hands in the air.my eyes open wide with fear as an orb forms above it."alice we need to get out of here! " i yelled as the orb grew to the size of a building.i open a portal and pull alice in as the orb is thrown down
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:04 am

Alice looked at Nero. "What was that thing Master Nero?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle for my mind
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next