Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Vote_lcapBattle for my mind - Page 6 Voting_barBattle for my mind - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Vote_lcapBattle for my mind - Page 6 Voting_barBattle for my mind - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Battle for my mind

Go down 
+3
Namine
Nero
Vergil
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 434
Class : Keyblade apprentice
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90/90Battle for my mind - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue70/70Battle for my mind - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

Battle for my mind - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:48 am

"well i don't know. nero it took me a while to find you;is something bothering you? you just stormed off"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leviissocooler
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue270/270Battle for my mind - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue250/250Battle for my mind - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:06 am

i look at alice with sadness."it was the other angel of judgment " i said."and he just brought judgment down chocobo fields " i added quietly as i turned and opened another portal to vergils mansion.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50Battle for my mind - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30Battle for my mind - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:23 pm

Alice followed Nero and grabbed his arm. "Master Nero, what do you have planned?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90/90Battle for my mind - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue70/70Battle for my mind - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:35 pm

"im not gonna be left out so im coming too"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue270/270Battle for my mind - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue250/250Battle for my mind - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:25 am

i turn to look at alice."i will tell my father about the angels then i will go to the chevilair counsil " i said as we step out of the portal and into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:29 am

"nero why are you ignoring me?"
i said as i stepped out of the portal
"iv'e been following and talking to you"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:41 am

my eyes turn yellow with anger and my arm starts glowing as i turn to look at ventus."the world i was suposed to be protecting was just destroyed by one of the strongest beings in existance! " i yelled as my voice turned demonic.i was about to transform to my full demon form and tear ventus apart but insted i turn away from him,point my devil bringer at a wall and blast a hole through it with lightning.i look back at alice."where is my father? " i said as i start to calm down
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:00 am

"nero i will help you if it's that important to you"
i said as i walked in front of nero
"i know what it's like to lose and i dont want you to go through that. you'r my friend and i will help you"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:06 am

my eyes turn normal and my arm dims."im sorry ventus and thanks but these things are stronger than anything we ever seen" i said
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:10 am

"i helped take down nelo angelo with your father im pretty sure i can hold my own"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50Battle for my mind - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30Battle for my mind - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:26 am

Alice began to laugh. "If my master wanted you dead, you would be." She said before heading up the stairs to the master bedroom. "Master Nero. My Master is this way." She said.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:31 am

i fallow alice up the stairs to my father
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue210/210Battle for my mind - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue190/190Battle for my mind - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:16 am

Cepeda gets up after he shakes his head.

Got my assed beat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:08 am

I looked over to Nero. "Nero, what's going on?" I said with a weak smile from my bed. I then noticed something was bothering him. "What's going on?" I repeated more seriously. Alice stepped forward. "Master, an Angel of Judgment just destroyed Chocobo fields." She said with a slight bow. My face darkened. "I must go." I said as I stood up, but collapsed from the pain. "Master!" Alice exclaimed before picking me up and putting me in the bed. I grabbed Alice's hand. "Alice, go and gather the Clan and my army, we must stop this angel at all costs, I would myself but I'm still wounded from the fight against Omega Angelo." I said then looked over to Nero as Alice jumped through a Sin Rift. "You must inform your uncle of this, then get your brother and Ghost and do what you can to slow him down until help arrives." I said then my side hurt really bad and it made me cringe. I looked down to see a wound on my side. "Now go, I need to rest, I'll join the fight when I can." I said as I closed my eyes and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue210/210Battle for my mind - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue190/190Battle for my mind - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:12 pm

Cepeda struggles up also, as he falls right back down.

I'm sorry, but i am prabaly just as beaten up as Vergil is. I can however lend Ventus the keychaiJns to Mars and Juptier, and the X-Blade.

Cepeda throws the keychains to Ventus.

Just call for Marvin, if you need the Godhand.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:39 am

i look at my father."before for you sleep you must know that there is more than one angel " i said as i got up and went through a portal to dante's house.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:57 am

I tapped my chin in thought. "More then one?" I thought. I pulled myself out from my bed and weakly walked out the door. 'if there is more then one, I must take the power of Nelo Angelo.' I thought as I got dressed and walked out the door. I ordered my generals to meet me out back. When I got out they looked worried. "My lord, you mustn't walk about." Kiran said. I smiled. "I must do this to protect everyone." I said plainly. I transformed into Nelo Angelo. "Now I want you all to attack me." I said demonicly. After about an hour of fighting in my Nelo Angelo form. I transformed into Super Nelo Angelo and continued fighting. I keep increasing my power throughout the fight. My generals were relentless in their attacks. and I was happy. Suddenly, I reached my peak and a bright light consumed me.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:00 am

i run outside right as vergil was consumed by the light.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:04 am

The light dissipated, and I had taken the form of Omega Angelo. I began to laugh. "So much power!" I said before I floated into the air. I sent summon swords raining down, followed by fireballs. My generals all fell to the ground, unconscious. I landed on the ground and lifted my arms. "I feel so, invigorated." I said before turning to Nero. "Nero, ready to stop these Angels?" I asked walking toward him.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:15 am

"we cant defeat them no matter how strong we get." i said."we need to talk with dante and tell him what i know.remember father, im one of these angels too" i said.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:20 am

I laughed. "I'll destroy them myself, Nero." I said clearly not listening. I disappered into the flames.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:24 am

i quickly run after him but dont make it."alice we need to get to my father before he finds the angel. " i said
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:32 am

My Location: I arrived in the Chocobo fields, and it is destroyed. I heard the flapping of wings behind me. I turned around and found my target. "Hello, fallen one." It said. I began to laugh. "So you're the one who destroyed my son's world." I said before sending a fireball the size of a building at him. "Is that the best you've got fallen one?" He asked before he deflected the fireball. I began to laugh. "I'll kill you." I said before launching at him with my broadsword ablaze.

Alice's Location: "My master will prevail, Master Nero, he's your father, you know he'd never give up." Alice said with a smile. She then realized that Nero was worried and sighed. "We'll go find him." She said, she then changed to her second form. "Besides, I wanna get my hands on that bird." She said slamming her knuckles into her hand.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Cepeda wounds start to ache even more. Cepeda starts to grab his gut as he starts to cough up blood.

What is happening to me?
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:38 am

"listen,theres a reason the angels have been around since the begining of time.they can destroy worlds with ease,wipe out their enemies without moving and... " i said as my head hung low."they can only die by one of the four angels of judgment can kill the others " i said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle for my mind
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next