Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Battle for my mind - Page 2 Vote_lcapBattle for my mind - Page 2 Voting_barBattle for my mind - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Battle for my mind - Page 2 Vote_lcapBattle for my mind - Page 2 Voting_barBattle for my mind - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Battle for my mind

Go down 
+3
Namine
Nero
Vergil
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Battle for my mind - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Battle for my mind - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Battle for my mind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:51 pm

OOC: yeah, that's probably best.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:53 pm

"Too slow." I said from next to Nelo Angelo. "Another millisecond and I would have gotten hurt." I said as I began to strike at Nelo Angelo with Charged energy in Love and Hate.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Battle for my mind - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Battle for my mind - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:58 pm

I reverted back to my normal form and began to dodge attacks. I moved about the room with light speed. "Fool, I have all of Vergil's power." I said with a laugh before I created Summon Sword Storm. (A combination of Summon Sword Rain and Judgment Storm, Can only do it here because I'm possessed.)

OOC: for this topic I give Namine and Ghost permission to use my generals as if they were their summons. just be sure to keep their personalities the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:21 am

As soon as Mundus' servant (Vergil) casted Summon Sword Storm I grabbed him and held him above Me and Namine. After the worst part of the Summon Sword Storm was over I slammed him down on the ground (similar to the way bam bam does it in the Flinstones) over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:26 am

I roared as I grabbed Ghost's arm and did a front flip, sending him flying into the Wall. I then created a massive fireball and sent it flying at ghost. "Let's see you survive this, you pest." I said angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:35 am

"KIRAN!" I yelled out as she appeared in front of me. She obsorbed the fireball and turned to me. "Anything else needed?" she asked. "No that will be all." I said as I pulled myself out of the wall. I looked up to Mundus' servant. "You may control Vergil's body, but you don't control his army." I said with a smile as I faded away. I appeared right in front of Mundus' servant with Enforcers on my hands. I punched him towards the wall and an instant later I was behind him punching him in the other direction. I then picked him up and slammed him on the ground. I stood over him and began to repeatedly punch him in the face."GIVE VERGIL BACK!" I yelled as I continued to wail on his face.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Battle for my mind - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Battle for my mind - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:58 am

Don't get to close!

Cepeda appear from outside a portal as he sees Vergil and Ghost fighting for some strange reason.

what's wrong with him, he has some dark aura around him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Battle for my mind - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Battle for my mind - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:57 am

"It's not Vergil at all.. It's Nelo Angelo," I say as my eyes begin to take on a reddish tint.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 434
Class : Keyblade apprentice
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Battle for my mind - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/90Battle for my mind - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
Battle for my mind - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Battle for my mind - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:38 am

"well that explains alot"
i said seemingly from nowhere because i was forgotten in the crowd
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leviissocooler
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:33 pm

I caught Ghost's hand and began to laugh. "You have no idea what I'm capable of fool." I said before I hurled him across the room with ease, I looked at his wings and smiled. I placed my foot on his back and grabbed his wings. "Let's see how tough you are without your wings." I said but I just dislocated them before I regained control. "I won't let you do this!" I shouted I quickly held my head. "Stop interfering, Vergil." I said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:02 pm

Then, there is no reason for me to hold back.

Cepeda's eyes begin to glow Purple, but he doesn't transform as he holds back the transformation, he then starts to run toward Vergil, and roundhouse kicks him.

We still didn't finish our fight.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:32 pm

I ducked under Cepeda's kick. I then sent a fireball at his chest. "Then we shall finish it here." I said as I engulfed my arms in the purple flames.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Cepeda puts his arms up, and gets knocked back, he then takes out the Godhand. Cepeda then takes the counter Sword out and jumps into the air, and slams the Godhand toward the ground near Vergil.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:41 pm

I grabbed Cepeda's godhand and threw him into a wall by it. "I see now, Cepeda, Vergil sees you as a son, meaning you're one of the reasons he'd become so soft." I said pulling Yamato from it's sheath and pointing it at his neck. "I shall sever this bond, before going after Nero." I said before lifting it. I took control again, dropping Yamato. "I will not let you kill them." I said angrily. I slapped my temple. "You have no right to tell me to stop Vergil!" I shouted.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:44 pm

Cepeda sees that Vergil is distracted as he looks at Godhand and punches him in the fist.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:49 pm

I staggered backwards. "I'm quite impressed. Now have one of mine." I said as I engulfed my hands in the hellfires and punched Cepeda in the gut.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Cepeda falls back as he looks at Vergil, as he coughs blood, he then struggles up.

I know, me Ghost, and Nero, have been trying to beat you forever, well it's about time we end this competition.

Cepeda puts his arms up as suddenly he transforms into Twlight Form. Cepeda starts to fly toward Vergil, as he approachs in the front, he suddenly appears Vergil with his great speed, as he suddenly brings the Godhand down slamming Vergil toward the grond.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:02 pm

I pulled my self out of the crater Cepeda had made with my body by levitating and I floated there without a scratch. "That slightly hurt." I said before brushing off some dust on my shoulder. I then cast Summon Sword Storm, The judgment Slashes and and Summon swords began to hit everything within a fifty meter radius. I then had two rings of summon swords rotating around me in an X-pattern over my chest. I then took a form of a Large black demon covered in Black Armor with the summon swords still circling around me. "Now then, let's see how you deal with Omega Angelo, My true form." I said before laughing and Black Angel wings sprout from my back.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Cepeda puts up Godhand up, blocking the Summon swords, Cepeda looks at the sword, as it glows, Cepeda hops into the air, and Cepeda stabs Vergil.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:16 pm

I began to laugh. I grabbed Cepeda with a big heavily armored arm and held him up. "I'm an Angel of death and war, do you truly think you can defeat me?" I asked him before hurling him down to the ground. "Vergil couldn't cut it, He is far to weak. I'm certain that you shall all die for his weakness." I shouted from the top of the room. "Welcome to my Hellish Realm!" I shouted as the whole room was engulfed in darkness. The darkness subsided and there were fires coming from torches, and chains hanging from the walls. My human form was chained up on a throne and my face was bloodied. I saw the group of people who had battled against Nelo Angelo. "I told you fools to run, Why didn't you listen to me, Nelo Angelo is far to strong for you to face." I said weakly. Omega Angelo Appeared next to the human form of me and punched it in the face. "This is inside Vergil's mind, This is what's in his soul." Omega Angelo said before roaring in laughter.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:22 pm

"Hey! I want to join!" I yell, smiling from ear to ear. I spin one of my tonfas in a circle and a rock begins to seperate from the earth beneath our feet. It then begins to float in the air as I continue to spin my tonfa. I stop spinning it for a half a second. I then punch at the boulder and send it flying toward Vergil. It makes contact with him and sends him flying backwards.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Omega Angelo got up and began to laugh. "You are in my world, There is no one able to hurt me here." he said before laughing. my human form began to scream in pain. "But you can hurt him." Omega Angelo said before laughing. My human form began to pull on it's chains. "Namine, I want you to kill me!" It shouted as it struggled to get free of it's restraints.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:29 pm

I defeat him, but I can't give up.

Cepeda struggles up again, as he gets up, he coughs again as he starts to run, he puts Godhand down, as he takes out x-Blade, and forms Gigaslash, he then thrsts the blade toward Angelo.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Omega Angelo takes a sidestep before grabbing Cepeda's head. "Nice try Keyblade wielder." He said before he threw him into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:43 pm

I studder in disbelief. "You can't expect me to do that, Vergil!" I scream out angerly. My eyes are fully red now, anger seeping out of every pore in my body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle for my mind   Battle for my mind - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle for my mind
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next