Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Family Reunion - Page 6 Vote_lcapFamily Reunion - Page 6 Voting_barFamily Reunion - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Family Reunion - Page 6 Vote_lcapFamily Reunion - Page 6 Voting_barFamily Reunion - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Family Reunion

Go down 
+3
Dante
Nero
Phantom
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Family Reunion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue270/270Family Reunion - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Family Reunion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue250/250Family Reunion - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Family Reunion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:49 pm

i look at ghost."i have to try somthing like weaking his power" i said as i put my right hand on dante's chest.the blue parts on my hand turn purple as i absorb some of mundus's energy out of dante.i start to hear what dante is hearing."agh!" i yelled as i tried to stay standing."i can....feel him trying to take controll" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:52 pm

I kicked Nero away from Dante. "You moron you don't try to absorb energy from someone who is possessed. How dumb are you. Just be lucky I kicked you away before he took control." I said as I kept holding Dante down.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Family Reunion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue270/270Family Reunion - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Family Reunion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue250/250Family Reunion - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:07 pm

i feel him loose control and disapear.i grab hold of dante and hold him down.i turn my face to ghost and say."we need to find a way to stop mundus"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Family Reunion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue70/70Family Reunion - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
Family Reunion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50Family Reunion - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:12 pm

I kick down the door, and stormed the house with swords in hand, looking for vergil while i say. "VERGIL WHERE ARE YOU.?" I walk in to what looks like a library.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:15 pm

i hold dante down and think about how mundus could control him
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Family Reunion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue70/70Family Reunion - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
Family Reunion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50Family Reunion - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:20 pm

I look around the library, nothing. I see stairs and i walk up the stairs and threw a door into what looks like a office I see a figure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:22 pm

"We just need to hold him down long enough for Vergil to get here. Vergil will know what to do." I said as I continued to hold him down. I began to breathe heavily from the way we were wrestling. I still managed to keep him down.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:30 pm

I walk up to the figure and say "Vergil is that you.?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:36 pm

Dante's arm got free and went for my neck. "Nero get the...." I said as he began to choke me.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:47 pm

i grab dante's arm with my right hand and pull it away from ghost with all my demon strength.i look at were i grabed him and saw a my hand print cut into his arm."damn he's tough" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:53 pm

"Try being in my position for as long as I have been. I tell you know that I'm getting a work out." I said as I tried to smile. By now all the veins in my arms and legs were showing. My muscles were making stretch marks in my skin.

Last edited by Ghost on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:57 pm

There was no answer from the figure it just stood there, speechless and motionless. standing there. I walk closer my hand on my sword just incase it is a demon. "Vergil is that you.?" I repeated
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:59 pm

i look at dante with pity."it must suck to have someone controling you" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:01 pm

"That's just going to make him mad." I said as I continued to restrain Dante down.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:03 pm

There was still no answer from the figure I turn around and walk out. and I walk back out to the dragon. I jump on and say "Lets go back to nero I think there something more than just mundus controling dante."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:05 pm

I felt my brother on his way back. "Brother, did you get Vergil?" I said to him telepathically.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:09 pm

i hear gravios's massive wings flap so i look at ghost."did he find vergil?" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:10 pm

"I'm waiting for his response. I asked him telepathically." I said as I still strained to keep Dante down.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:18 pm

The dragon lands I jump off and ran over to Ghost and nero and sayd through trying to catch my breath. "I went to vergils house. there was a dark figure standing there. It didnt move it didnt say anything It did nothing. Nero i think you should go cheak it out since Ghost is a little pree ocupied.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:23 pm

i look at phantom."ok" i said.i open a portal and look at gravios."hold dante down.ghost.....move" i said as i stepped into the portal.gravios then got ready put his wing over dante so he couldnt get up
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Family Reunion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue210/210Family Reunion - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Family Reunion - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue190/190Family Reunion - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:23 pm

With a grin on my face I throw Ghost off of me with no effort and say, "Nice try but he is under my order and restraint. There is nothing you can do to save him." I then create a pillar made of shadow, and out of it creature a blade. "Wraith, slay those who stand in you...........Gwrahhhhhhhh. F....i...n....d.....K....a...i.....r....i.. please Gwrahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" I then begin to clutch my head.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:26 pm

I reach for my rifles I grab them ad Point them at Dante.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:29 pm

gravios looks at dante with a confused look.he then hits the creature with his long mace like tail.he then turns and throws himself onto dante.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:31 pm

"DON'T. YOU CAN HURT DANTE!" I yelled as I touched my hands to the ground. A red explosion came from my hands as pillars appeared from the ground and held Dante in place. "Do not fire or attack at Dante. Mundus won't feel the pain, Dante would." I said as I watched Dante fighting the will of Mundus. "Focus on who you are Dante. Don't give in to Mundus the weak Demon." I said to Dante.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:34 pm

"Im just here for emotional support for dante." as I lower the barrels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Reunion
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next